TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

And i only got 2. I dont know whether to be happy or concerned. im confused ._.

They are still dropping. I just picked up 3 in the last five minutes. You can definitely catch more if you want'em. smile.gif

Yikes, I just logged on and spotted these half an hour ago and have been in a hectic scramble to grab them ever since. I'm delighted to see that they're still dropping in the cave post-midnight, that takes a lot of the pressure off!

Now that I've caught a few and can breathe again, I'm intrigued to see what they become... that mature hatchling sprite is as fancy as an adult all on its own!

Ehehehe

Should we tie you down and tickle you? Spill the beans, woman tongue.gif

They are there and still dropping...

So.. only TJ and his staff know if this is a FOOL or be FOOL laugh.gif

**Prays Hard** Oh DEAR GODESS TJ.. please don't let all my BELOVED EGGY vanish!!!!! *PRAYS** I work hard for them and my hands hurt!!!!

Edited by HEEDLESS

LOL I've missed all the ones I tried for and now I'm scroll locked for 5 hours with miss caught eggs. Oh well. Hope they are still dropping tomorrow.

Man, it's such a blast watching all of these reactions and speculations. And I'm not even in on the joke! It must be even better for those in the know. xd.png

Ehehehe

Pls. Why do I mentally hear an evil laugh when I read that?

*gives scroll some side-eye* Is it just my cache, or are the leetle trees still broccoli?

I'd be willing to trade an egg from my silver prize dragon for one of these. I don't think I'm going to be able to get any more than two with everyone trying to get as many as they can carry. >.>

I know I would be willing to give you 4 eggs for one wink.gif

*gives scroll some side-eye* Is it just my cache, or are the leetle trees still broccoli?

Uhoh... yes.