TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Well, I was going to sleep because work, but LOL.

Forreal! I froze something so I could try and catch one before bed but the drops are a blink of an eye and gone! I'll likely just come on tomorrow and see what this is all about.... 6 hours of sleep before working again so I better head off soon

Well, I managed to grab one, and successfully Influence it. We'll see if it's still on my scroll once April 2nd rolls around. tongue.gif

Hmmmm......

Not sure how I feel because April Fools ;/

what a time to be egglocked!!

even if this is fake I still want to grab one just to participate in the event. who knows, it might turn out to be something fun!

Not sure if this is a prank or real... these eggs are definitely disappearing fast though. I also forgot to check here at midnight, so I didn't get any in the initial drop.

We "can't even breed or release like" we can with other dragons. Sounds quite ominous. Can't wait to find out what all this is about.

Probably this is some April prank. Still... enjoying it.

Edited by NotBambi

Oh my gosh all the dragon descriptions changed. And the names are all Thuweds! What the heck is all of this? I love it all!....I still want my dragon. >:(

If this is real, which is a pretty big if, I wonder if they'll be a breed you can only remove via expunge. Not breeding and not being releasable, plus how they look, all fits with some type of ghostly spirit dragon... which soulpeaces are all about laying to rest. xd.png

I wonder how many posts TJ goes through while he laughs at us trying to figure out what's going on here...

I'm half wanting it to be fake, half wanting it to be real, or a mix of both... Like it stays frozen as an egg or something, doesnt follow DC rules

X DD it is pretty hard to get one now, though i thought it could be easier if i later.

And, it is April's Fool day! if this is a trick from TJ, it is OK to be a fool today tongue.gif .

Edited by Zunglo

Oh my gosh all the dragon descriptions changed.  And the names are all Thuweds!  What the heck is all of this?  I love it all!....I still want my dragon.  >:(

Where? Mine still look normal.

I wonder how many posts TJ goes through while he laughs at us trying to figure out what's going on here...

All of them. biggrin.gif

Suspicion: the prank is to get all of us to believe this is a prank. Circular thinking.

Or... this "thingy/maybe dragon" will behave in a total different way from what we are used to.

Okay, I'm getting a migraine (brain cells unused to work) and I'm heading to bed. Have fun.

According to the topic, they exist. They're just new so people are snapping 'em up really quickly. And here I thought TJ posted a new release, only to not release them xd.png

*squints at TJ's eggs* over 7k views and not 1 crack? Perma eggs for sure....

*squints at TJ's eggs* over 7k views and not 1 crack? Perma eggs for sure....

That's what I was thinkin! When do his eggs usually crack at?

Maybe not views, but time up?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I remember a dragon that was briefly in the dragon request section that was encased in some sort of gem and it grew, but could not breed. I wonder if it's that.

@Vampyre - I dunno; I recall TJ's eggs usually taking several hours to even get the first crack. xd.png I never actually timed it before, though, so maybe I'm off. I don't recall it happening within the first hour, though.

Edited by Tehya Faye

We don't know if it's a real release. Just gotta wait and see how things turn out. smile.gif