TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I'm out all day and trying to catch the eggs with my mobile is impossible. This sucks beyond anything.

I'm trying from mobile as well and it's the same for me, I agree on every word you said.

I usually catch on pc but while we were outside a pair of days ago we got an unpleasant visit and all our PCs were stolen. I hope they'll be easily catchable in future as by now I can't catch a thing.

Maybe this years April fools joke is… That there isn't one. The joke would be everyone waiting for the punchline LOL

Thats happened before so its quite likely these are legit

YES!!! I managed to get four of them. Currently egglocked with one misclick and two "old" eggs which should hatch soon. I'm going to send the misclick guardian to the abandoned place tonight........

Good luck with the catch, everyone!

Oh...it looks like an alien dragon of some sorts and so squishy *runs to poke repeatedly*. Hooray for Spacial dragons (we needed more of those).

I only got 3 so far. It's a war in the cave, too many people. Why, TJ, why? Why do you have to make us suffer so much? sad.gif

Snagged two with only one misclick. Maybe I can get another one later tonight when I abandon the one I didn't want.

The egg sprites look extremely cool, I hope they stick around as legit dragons (or aliens or whatever)

On April's Fool, though... o.o

But, oh hey...yeah, it HAS been a month hasn't it? xd.png

WOW okay so I went from seeing none to seeing a whole bunch and managing to lock myself with them. Weeeiiirrrddd drop. Still seriously hoping these aren't a joke lol

Also, has name guessing started yet? I see they sort between Cassare and Cheese, and taking the "starlight" description into consideration....

Celestial?

Switched browsers and was able to snag 6 biggrin.gif but miss-clicked a Royal Blue lol

Good luck to all on this April Fool's release! I'm off to my Advanced Grammar for Teachers and Writers class. Fun stuff.

Finally caught a few. Really hoping these aren't a joke. I WOULD be a little upset if they couldn't breed with other dragons (I want to breed these with blue Lunar Heralds so bad) but if these turned out to be dragons that were actually alien to the DC world, that would be cool too. It might mean the release of more alien dragons in the future. I'd also be fine with these being able to mate with Drakes. Just from looking at the hatchie sprites, I already know these would look super shiny with Day Glory Drakes or Glaucus Drakes.

Why do we still have to wait five hours to release worthless miss-catches?

Because eggs are still baby dragons and they're not supposed to be viewed as "worthless" seeing I'd imagine if this was some sort of (awesome and epic) reality, you wouldn't think of any dragon egg as worthless. I think it's meant/supposed to force you to keep it for a bit on the chance you'll want to love and care for a baby dragon. (Or- perhaps I'm the ONLY one who views it like that and everyone else just views them as the harsh word of... "Worthless".)

More on topic, loving the new adults I woke up to! I hope they don't disappear when we all hit April 2nd and all the hype would end down the drain. x'D

what if they breed like through some sort of mitosis and split in half to replicate?

I think it's meant/supposed to force you to keep it for a bit on the chance you'll want to love and care for a baby dragon.

its so people dont catch and release so much in an instant for a rare catch, resulting in a clogged abandon page. velociraptor.png

Edited by reddof-f6

April’s release brings you a new breed that you can’t even breed or release like other dragons. We think you’ll really love it.

-Can't breed like other dragons

-Can't release like other dragons

Maybe they will be able to breed and/or release in some other manner?

Theories: they are ghost dragons, so they can't breed, but can be "released" via Expunge (the Soulpeace BSA would have to be expanded to include them)

Or they are extraterrestrial dragons (eggs shine like starlight, hatchlings give off an otherworldly light) and breed through some alien means perhaps involving choosing a host dragon in which to lay their eggs unsure.gif

Why do we still have to wait five hours to release worthless miss-catches?

You could try biting the egg and hope for the dragons to reject it... ninja.gif

Saw them in the cave, clicked a bit too fast (on mobile) and accidentally egglocked myself with a Nocturne, and I am NOT willing to give up any of my other eggs. Gotta wait two more hours to abandon the one I just got. But once I do, wish me luck catching one of the new guys! They look so neat. <3

Hooray, caught a second one of the new release and influenced them. I think I'll stop for now with just a pair since these are so hard to catch. Good luck to those still hunting.

People, stop whining. Give them a few days and they'll be easier to come by. We just went through this with the Antereans and Sapphires. Everyone was whining about how they couldn't catch them, and now they're the everywhere. In fact, we go through this with every release. Be patient. You'll get them. Maybe they'really hard to catch today, but they'll be around.

yeah, but as i recall, they didint have normals mixing in this early.

people are getting frustrated that the drops are so small + all the possible miss clicks mixed in and at this point we don't know how long they'll be dropping. if its only for today, that's even more frustration on top.

AND to me personally these are hinting at being rare. hard to breed + hard to catch = people panicking at missing a chance at a rare.

It took a while, but I'm now happily egg-locked.

Here's hoping that they stick around, and don't go away as an April Fools prank.

Good luck to everyone still hunting them. smile.gif

These guys have been really hard to catch!

I managed to lock myself with four of them - my other three slots were taken, unfortunately.

If my boyfriend can't catch by the time I can teleport any I might give him one or two tongue.gif

I cannot catch any on my mobile this really sucks. Why did I have to go on vacation when these eggs came out because I cannot get anything and my phone accidentally clicks on random eggs sometimes?

Hopefully I can get some CBs soon :/

So when it says that these guys can't be "released", does that also mean that they are not teleportable? Man, it would totally suck if we can't trade for them, because currently the catching is not going good!

NVM...they do show up on the teleport option like other eggs, so hopefully it's not a case like that...

Edited by lanette