TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

It's looking like this is going to be my time to miss out on a new release. I'm just now finding out about it, and I just haven't seen one yet

Is it just me or do the second stage hatchlings look like miniature adults? It's pretty neat :>

It's looking like this is going to be my time to miss out on a new release. I'm just now finding out about it, and I just haven't seen one yet

have hope, there still dropping. caught one a little under half an hour ago and ive seen a few still.

Managed to get 4 of them. I REALLY hope they're real (don't care if they're breedable or not). As the 2nd stage looks absolutely amazing.

have hope, there still dropping. caught one a little under half an hour ago and ive seen a few still.

Oh, I'm definitely going to keep on trying. I'm just dealing with a whole lot of lag on my dinosaur of an iPhone LOL

EDIT: and directly after posting this I actually snag one. Teach me to complain LOL!

Edited by PaintdGryphon

"Otherworldly"

Can't breed or release

Aliens?

Edited by Ripan

Oh bother, and I was up at midnight when it released! >.<

I've gotten 4 so far, just working on getting the last two biomes. I'm glad my scroll was completely open. smile.gif

Thanks! I was able to get 7 in roughly five minutes this morning. I appreciate a release, even if it is an April Fool's Day event. smile.gif

Can't breed or release like other dragons.

BSA breeding similar to Bite? Or future ones have to be Summoned?

assumed the cave would be flooded so I spaz-clicked the first egg I saw.

I wanna be mad about it but I mean it's a CB gaia and like my third CB xeno at all so I guess I can't complain except that I'm locked now.

Ha, and 10 hours ago I was telling myself that I need to start a new lineage project, since my current one is lunar herald based and is starting to slow down now that I need to wait for moon changes. After all, what would I do with my empty egg slots? OH WAIT NEW RELEASEEE

If we can't breed with them, why can we influence them?

My theory is that not being able to breed or release them is the April Fool's joke. I could be wrong though.

My theory is that not being able to breed or release them is the April Fool's joke. I could be wrong though.

Well that'll be better then them disappearing off our scrolls!

"Can't breed like other dragons" - maybe they can breed, but not in a way we're used to?

Aww, TJ's hatchies are cute! I hope this is real. I really hope this is a real breed for us. I caught three before bed last night.

Edited by Marie19R

"Can't breed like other dragons" - maybe they can breed, but not in a way we're used to?

Maybe they breed with dinos?

Yeah, yeah, I know, fat chance.

The hatchlings and the eggs are so pretty! The egg stages are very intriguing, as are the glowing markings. I'm leaning toward the extraterrestrial or ghost theory.

I managed to get two so far (and a misclick, curses!) I've seen quite a few though. Y'all are so much faster than me. xd.png

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Are they going to be permanent or just at April 1? I don't want to miss out, but trying to catch them is proving very difficult.

Maybe this years April fools joke is… That there isn't one. The joke would be everyone waiting for the punchline LOL

Maybe this years April fools joke is… That there isn't one. The joke would be everyone waiting for the punchline LOL

That's a really good point! xd.png

Yeah, where's the first-day flood? I see other commons mixing in already! sad.gif