TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Pretty much this. When I got mine there wasn't even a quarter of the people on that there were during the last release. I got mine easily too(and a misclick which I won't be able to deal with until after work), which is a relief, I didn't want that hanging over me when I went to work.

Personally I am hoping that the "Can't even breed or release" is the April Fool's part, the colors shown so far are so pretty it would be a shame not to use them in lineages.

Yeah, all this^^

I really hope we got simply tricked into making up wild theories about a regular breed^^ And that they're so easy is just becuase they're unexpected^^

omg, I cant' wait to see the adults xd.png

TJ, you made your hatchies mature SO soon, if you just made them grop up today we'd get mad with theories xd.png

They're not easy to grab, not at all D:

Is this my personal hell or someone else is having the same bad time as I am?

Easy to get!? Seriously!? I haven't even seen a single one? dry.gif

Welp, I caught six of then, one from each biome. Good thing I had a few free egg slots and didn't have to abandon anything important. They are very beautiful, I'm really hoping they do turn out to be an alien dragon species biggrin.gif

Odeen... while you are here I just want to say thank you for the new eggs even if they are a joke they are adorable biggrin.gif

I'm glad you like them!

I only grabbed one but it took me a while so its not just you xd.png Keep at it!

I'm glad you like them!

Odeen, thank you for your work!

but what a mistery behind a blue hatchie? tongue.gif

They're not easy to grab, not at all D:

Is this my personal hell or someone else is having the same bad time as I am?

I managed to grab three pretty easily; I would've grabbed more if I wasn't scroll locked. That was about 20 minutes ago at this point, it looks like all the biomes are getting overwhelmed now and there's no eggs left. Glad I got some at the last second!

I've caught five from the Coast in the last hour.

Didn't see any anywhere else.

Hm, seems we just hit the part of a new release when the new eggs are getting more difficult to get^^

We're getting back to the norm!

There's hope guys it's a regular dragon, hehe^^ (am I too foolish and optimistic? xd.png)

But well, pity the flood was so short... would be fun if there were several shorter floods with just breaks for mixed drop:P or really, too many players will end up much mroe angry than with March release which had a 24h flood:P

I've misclicked two eggs already. Bit them, and they both turned into vampires. Ugh! Don't you silly vampires know I need my eggslots?

So pretty. I wish they were easier to catch. sad.gif

having the worst of luck right now. only 2 misclicks so far. sad.gif

edit:

thank god, just managed to catch one!

Edited by reddof-f6

I've misclicked one. Daren't bite it because knowing my luck it will die and I'll lose 24 hours...

Saw two in the jungle a few seconds ago, so there are still some left to get catched. I've got one and am locked right now, but if they are still existent in a few hours, I might get some more.

I can't find a single one. I can't even see them.. Ugh. Well I know what I'm gonna have to do for a few hours

Looks like I was mistaken and these are going to be more like a usual release, I just got lucky.

I think I've learnt something from the last release though - don't panic and trade a bunch of rares for them. Last time I traded a dino, a cb xeno, a cb magma and a 2g ice for two of the new eggs. But I couldn't find a cb magma so I traded two of the new eggs for once after they started flooding again. So that was pointless.

I can't find a single one. I can't even see them.. Ugh. Well I know what I'm gonna have to do for a few hours

try checking at the 5 times - :00 :05 :10 and so on. its when they drop in groups and a little easyer to see/ catch.

Is the event still going on?

yes, but its quickly dieing.

Edited by reddof-f6

Glad I stopped in the cave. I was expecting something like Carrotcave or similar. Now I have 6 eggies, all influenced in pairs and 4 incubated. laugh.gif

This was not what i expected. I accidentally took an Anagallis instead of a new release xd.png. I caught one tho, but I'm egglocked.