TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Well, I'm glad I took a break from my hiatus to stop by here (still waiting for the new computer to get set up X_X). tongue.gif Such pretty eggs~ can't wait to see what's up with them for real.

Locked 7/7. Won't unlock for another 1d 12h. And it's an April 1 release so I don't even know if I should be dropping stuff. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu.

They can be successfully bitten.

They can also die and have a unique sprite for it. (Tried to bite that one and it didn't take...)

They can also be Influenced and Incubated.

Fascinating.

Fascinating! The egg fixed up themselves. It seems to be same experience with other users.

My guess is the April Fools is that people will think it as a fake egg then it turns out to be a real new release. Also, why initially the image and descriptions didn't appear.

Edited by georgexu94

wow those 5 minute drops are more like snap your fingers and gone drops

at least i got two in the initial confusion

they sort between Cassare and Cheeses

Edited by renlacarne

Sweet! Just caught 20 of them!

And here I was being a smarty pants thinking this was just a joke. Dang, actually caught one!

Edited by dark_kitsune

Hatchie locked for days over here.... Sort of hoping these are new guys though, to stay!

I mean...scrolling back, there has always been an April release with an actual dragon (or even 2, in 2014) so I don't know why people think this is fake? If anything, I'm surprised that this one won't be able to be bred or be released because past April releases were just normal dragons. Unless I'm missing something when I scroll back through the forum threads here ohmy.gif

Oh there are actually eggs. I thought they were fake. Like clear the biomes, post about a release, but there aren't any eggs except TJ's xd.png But I caught one, so they exist. At least for now.

OH YAY!! A NEW RELEASE!!

ON APRIL 1ST!

On April 1st.

April Fool's Day.

....OH MY GOSH NO.

I mean...scrolling back, there has always been an April release with an actual dragon (or even 2, in 2014) so I don't know why people think this is fake? If anything, I'm surprised that this one won't be able to be bred or be released because past April releases were just normal dragons. Unless I'm missing something when I scroll back through the forum threads here ohmy.gif

its not typical considering we just had a release but it is possible

and hot DANG people picked up quick there was a release i lagged out on the 5 minute drop

It's April 1. April Fools Day. Nobody trusts anything anyone does on April 1. Especially right on the back of the Antarean/Sapphire release; TJ usually spaces releases a bit wider than this.

I think this is the first time I've been on for a release at the actual time xd.png

I can't get any. I know they drop every 5 minutes but is there a strategy or something? I really want these.

It's April 1. April Fools Day. Nobody trusts anything anyone does on April 1. Especially right on the back of the Antarean/Sapphire release; TJ usually spaces releases a bit wider than this.

I know it's April Fools! I just thought an April release itself wasn't suspicious beause it has been done the past few years (I didn't check what time of the month the releases were). I wasn't around for previous april fools jokes though, so I have no idea what to expect.

I can't get any. I know they drop every 5 minutes but is there a strategy or something? I really want these.

try on the hourly drop

they drop more then

i cant catch a single thing after the initial apparently which i only got due to confusion levels

What is this

I don't know who to trust

April 1st, trust nobody, not even nobody.

I know it's April Fools! I just thought an April release itself wasn't suspicious beause it has been done the past few years (I didn't check what time of the month the releases were). I wasn't around for previous april fools jokes though, so I have no idea what to expect.

tj can get us pretty good with pranks and its even more suspect because of the lack of release option as well as the cannot breed deal