TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Cool eggs and hatchies! (made by Odeen)

I so much wish they were a permanent release.

Still, thanks for the fun part of this event! ^^

Would it be possible for these cuties to have specific abilities?

Pretty curious about the meaning of the sentence written by TJ, "you can't even breed or release like other dragons"......

A new release and I'm completely locked until at least tomorrow

;_;

Edit; Made room to grab myself one. What odd yet pretty little things. I hope they don't disappear or anything >.>

Edited by CharonDusk

Caught 1 egg. All the others didn't feel like being caught by me ...

edit: Hah, complaining works - locked myself now xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

;_;

I want to hoard, but am full with (mostly) IOU eggs, and will absolutely not dump them.

Well, I don't know how I feel about this "release" hahaha. Conflicted with excitement for a new release, fear they're not permanent, fear they ARE permanent but one day only (which I doubt, but hey), and anger at being locked AND having a new release so soon that I wasn't prepared for... xd.png

But they're so cute and the eggs so wonderful!

Edit: Whelp, just dumped something expendable (my one thing) to pick up an egg because I'm impatient... I'm sure somebody will enjoy it happy.gif

Edited by Areous

I love the light sprite more ._.

Haven't seen the "light" version - when did they turn "dark"?

Could it be that this change is time-bound?

Does anyone have an image of TJ's sprites before they changed colour? I didn't catch what they looked like before...

I kind of hope the joke is that there is no joke. So beautiful.

Pretty curious about the meaning of the sentence written by TJ, "you can't even breed or release like other dragons"......

Yeah, hope it's not a delicate hint to this release being simply a joke :3

I'm not sure about the release bit, but in regards to "not breed like other dragons", could that mean - if these ARE real dragons - that they can only breed in specific conditions? Like only between certain hours or on certain days, like how the Lunar Heralds produce certain colours depending on the time of month?

If they can't breed maybe they reproduce by taking over another egg similar to a Vampire.

I keep thinking of the Cuckoo bird that lays it's egg in the nest of another bird for that bird to raise it. Now that would be a good joke. laugh.gif

Or they can be bred and released, you just can't do it like all the other things in DC? *Takes off tin foil hat and looks for some Listerine*

user posted image

Live long and prosper, yo.

Omg the hatchling gendered!

They look finished. I wonder If they will be forever hatchlings.

Or they could just all die once the timer runs out, that'd be cruel tongue.gif

They look finished. I wonder If they will be forever hatchlings.

Or they could just all die once the timer runs out, that'd be cruel tongue.gif

I wonder if TJ is that mean lmao

I just hope the joke lies ONLY in what TJ wrote about them: unbreedable and unabandonable AND in the release date (so soon after March's and on April 1st).

And I really hope that this is a regular dragon just released unexpectedly.

But just in case if they really didn't breed I caught 5 to make sure I'll have a CB 'family' then.

But *@~#!, hate non-weekend releases... I hoped this will never be a thing again:( and the ultra-short floods:(

Most of DC-time players were vast asleep during it... and most of my time players are at school/university/work at that time. +who expected a release so soon and on a working day? Not nice... I way preffered the March release type.

As for some change in sprite (?), I hope this means only that it changes like Nocturnes and Spirit Wards or the sort.

Anyone able to show how it looked like?

I don't want my hunt to go to waste... That would be cruel to all of us who caught them...

and the S2 is way too pretty to just vanish...

Edited by VixenDra

Wow! This looks and sounds awesome! I'm pumped biggrin.gif Already snatched one, will probably get another and influence them to be a pair once the ERs I grabbed from the AP hatch.

Does anyone have an image of TJ's sprites before they changed colour? I didn't catch what they looked like before...

I have.

user posted image

Gendered at 6 days and 21 hours, very unusual blink.gif

I hope this is all what the joke is about - they mature very soon on TJ just to make us suspicious, same with the OP description... *prays*