TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Because its "its ok to be mean and lie" day

Uh, okay, but none of DC's pranks have been mean. The closest you could argue for is dino cave, but nobody got an invite for that. This would be on a completely new level.

I simply LOVE today's expectations! wub.gif

No harm can be done. Let's have a little fun instead! laugh.gif

Has anyone tried to bite their eggs?

I haven't seen the hatchies change again yet, I wonder if they will. I really like this color, though. I want to see the adults very badly. o:

Excited to see what will happen! They look great so far. I'm a little slow off the mark so I only have one, better get a move on!

I finally gave in and tossed an egg to get a fourth one. That way I could have two males and two females if everything does turn out to be legit. I can catch another xeno easily enough, and someone will have a nice find in the AP. tongue.gif I do home they are not a joke, more because I ADORE bioluminescent things than because I tossed an egg. The hatchies look amazing!

How old is the release? They're already mixing with other eggs in the Coast sad.gif.

They've been doing that since pretty early on. I was searching only 2 hours after the release, and I saw a couple mixing in.

Edited by harlequinraven

Lovely surprise to wake up to smile.gif

I'm going to take a guess that the eggs are real, but the fact they can't breed or be released is the April Fools part. From what I've seen TJ has always said that breeding is a huge part of the fun of the cave which is why he wasn't keen on more unbreedables.

Unless the "you can't even breed or release like other dragons" means they breed and release differently to other dragons?

TJ's hatchlings have switched from Glass hatchlings to Black hatchlings. Have you guys noticed that yet?

I noticed this as well

TJ is still watching us...

I'm waiting for him to post something so cryptic that everybody will be even more confused about whether this is a real release or not.

I hope so - that would add so much to the fun! happy.gif

To be honest I'm enjoying all the speculation so much, I guess I like fun jokes. (just as long as they don't vanish completely by the 2nd. That would be mean.)

I'm just wondering if these eggs will be permanent (= still dropping after tomorrow) or are just a one-day-only thing. Hopefully not they're gorgeous.

What if these are permanent hatchlings? Which would be why we couldn't breed or release them.

Has anyone tried to bite their eggs?

I just tried to bite a spare egg I snagged. The bite took but the other dragons threw it away.

I hope so - that would add so much to the fun! happy.gif

To be honest I'm enjoying all the speculation so much, I guess I like fun jokes. (just as long as they don't vanish completely by the 2nd. That would be mean.)

I agree. The speculation and chaos is really fun. As long as they don't vanish, it will have been a great joke no matter how they turn out. A totally new type of dragon, in one form or another, would be super neat!

What if these are permanent hatchlings? Which would be why we couldn't breed or release them.

I think you may be onto something there..

Similar to the leetle tree, then, if you are correct.

WOW, what a surprise! ohmy.gif Now to start hunting.

I hope they don't turn into normal cave dragons I will be so angry for wasting influencers and incubators rolleyes.gif

Has anyone had any trouble catching them? I got mine really easy which is suspicious.

Also TJ has three so I think they might grow up.

I dumped a couple of eggs I wanted to get rid of anyway and hatched something with an incubate so I could grab three. I went ahead and influenced two. I'm always suspicious on April 1st, but I just had to grab some.

Edited by prismatika

I got two and I have space for one more. I wonder whether they are tradable? (I can't influence them now so I'm making plans of swapping hatchies if they are the wrong gender)

Edited by evinin

Oh, and I just wondered what these new shiny eggs are. I better go and catch some of them ninja.gif