TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Dragons have been released on April 1st before, so I wouldn't think this was fake.

Does anyone know what biomes these guys are dropping in? Or do we have to obtain them through a different manner?

Nobody knows except TJ and the spriter, who are probably both laughing at us right now.

Most likely, if I were in their place I know I would be too. Watching fans go crazy over little details and die from the inside out can always be hilarious- if you're on the other side of the knowledge... That is. xcx

Ether way I wanna stay on the forums all night and just watch the madness but like a few others did already, I gotta drag myself to bed. Good luck everyone who hasn't caught the breed yet, and hopefully this isn't a joke after all and they'll be here waiting for us yet another day. ;3; Night all, and of course as always: Happy hunting! (And happy April Fools, mawhahaha. >3>)

Does anyone know what biomes these guys are dropping in?

Looks like all of them.

Does anyone know what biomes these guys are dropping in? Or do we have to obtain them through a different manner?

They're in all 6 biomes. Good luck. I was able to get one from each biome.

Carrot, anyone? Or would you perhaps like some nice broccoli or a banana? tongue.gif

Hah! I just checked and yup, my Leetle Tree is a broccoli again. lol....

I am also hoping this is not a joke, but preparing myself just in case it is. biggrin.gif

Dragons have been released on April 1st before, so I wouldn't think this was fake.

I saw them in all the biomes equally, though all of mine are from the coast since it was the first place I've seen them. They look the same in the coast, alpine and the desert, so I assume they're dropping everywhere.

I see TJ creepin' on us. Bet he's having tons of fun with this. I just picture him in a dark room, reading our posts, and laughing maniacally.

All the biomes ALL OF THEM

Im so suspicious of this... Better not be a joke or I might scream bc these look super pretty :I

Thanks for the replies everyone! smile.gif What's with the comment regarding the hatchling's colour? I'm a bit late to the party (and trying to make dinner xd.png) so I've only seen the blue-black hatchling?

Edited by bluesonic1

New dragons so quickly! Very pleasing.

The eggs are lovely.

I really hope they are still on the scroll when I get back from work!

I am very concerned and wondering if I just got trolled 2 hours and 30 minutes into april fools-

Thanks for the replies everyone! smile.gif What's with the comment regarding the hatchling's colour? I'm a bit late to the party so I've only seen the blue-black hatchling?

It has so far gone to a beautiful shade of robin's egg/ice blue all over, and then back to the dark one with light blue highlights. It was only the blue hatchling for a short time, relatively speaking (I did not keep track) but there was nothing to indicate why it changed, or what changed it back.

(I wonder if someone *cough*TJ*cough* isn't manually changing out the spirte colors just to make us all freak out...)

Thanks for the replies everyone! smile.gif What's with the comment regarding the hatchling's colour? I'm a bit late to the party so I've only seen the blue-black hatchling?

when it first hatched it was light blue with like a black-dark blue highlight, then it was all a light luminous blue, now it is dark-blue with light blue highlights

TJ eggs hatched!? I had convinced myself that they will stay eggs forever. Hm....seems like a legit release....perhaps it's time to make room for more of these...hmmm...!

They briefly turned pale blue like the eggs. No idea what was up with that.

It has so far gone to a beautiful shade of robin's egg/ice blue all over, and then back to the dark one with light blue highlights. It was only the blue hatchling for a short time, relatively speaking (I did not keep track) but there was nothing to indicate why it changed, or what changed it back.

(I wonder if someone *cough*TJ*cough* isn't manually changing out the spirte colors just to make us all freak out...)

Oh wow that sounds cool! And the egg hatching sequence looks like the dragon sliding out of the egg too?! I'm loving this release, even if I'm a little tired from 3 releases/events in a row like this xd.png

My posts commenting on the color change were 10m apart, so the hatchie was light blue for roughly 10-15m.

Hah! I just checked and yup, my Leetle Tree is a broccoli again. lol....

Oh, I forgot, it's yearly now, huh? I had mine buried under all the dragons I've been too lazy to sort on my front page. ^^;

TJ loves to see us suffer i bet. Damn you TJ.......... I cant stay mad at him