TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

from what I have heard people have bitten them and they died

Someone turned one Vampire, it's way back towards the beginning.

Hm... Well, they look pretty... Alien eggs? Maybe they will be like the Dino ones, only you can have genders...

*Twiddles thumbs* Still egg-locked. Bleh.

Edited by Nyxity

Maybe the joke is that they really ARE breedable/abandonable/tradable, and TJ just want's us freaking out that they may not be. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't know about you but I have the Abandon option like normal.

Here, just the two Actions on the right - hide and kill - are 'black', so available

on the left, the two Actions - Abandon and Name - are 'grey' - not available

And yes, they're available for biting.

Oh, they're beautiful! I wish it's not a joke.smile.gif And I wish we could freeze eggs.

Here, just the two Actions on the right - hide and kill - are 'black', so available

What does the text next to the greyed out abandon option say? Mine is giving me the standard message about cooldown. Is yours not?

Am I the only one who's getting some Alien vibes off these things...? Like, translucent egg with an embryo visible, otherworldly in the description...

Though Xenomorphs aren't remotely close to bioluminescent.

I'll hold off on rampant speculation methinks

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Well yeah.. eggs can't be abandoned for six hours and can't be named..That's how it is with all the dragons..

Am I the may one who's getting some Alien vibes off these things...? Like, translucent egg with an embryo visible, otherworldly in the description...

Though Xenomorphs aren't remotely close to bioluminescent.

I'll hold off on rampant speculation methinks

No, the second the first one hatched here on the topic, everyone started getting the idea they might be alien dragons. You're most definitely not alone my friend, lol. However it's still a complete mystery if we're all correct or not. (Assuming they stay and arn't joke dragons)

Well, Odeen sprited them, so real or not, they will be gorgeous.

Whoa. The hatchie's all light-colored now, not dark with light highlights like it was a few minutes ago.

Am I the may one who's getting some Alien vibes off these things...? Like, translucent egg with an embryo visible, otherworldly in the description...

Not Alien as in that specific one, but when I first saw the hatchlings, I immediately thought of something sci-fi/extraterrestrial. Which would be pretty awesome imho, buuuuut I still doubt it.

Edit: Uh... Huh?! Suddenly they're icy blue, they were dark blue with some highlights just minutes ago... blink.gif

Edited by Digital Decay

What is going on here?! Changing hatchlings? Changing eggs? blink.gif All I can think of is if they are real and a new breed, I want to freeze so many of these hatchlings to use as dividers in my scroll because they are certainly eye-catching and beautiful in their changes. AND they're BLUE. biggrin.gif

I hope this is a real breed, an alien breed. o.o~

Ok what. What is it doing? Why did it change colors. x.x Why. What is this?!

I need that "Can't even" icon right now from Deviant Art that has a little cartoon guy flopping around- because that's me right now with all these color and form changes with these little guys.

Caught one! I can't wait to see what these look like! If they even are real..

Edited by Silverwinter