TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Not sure about this new release yet. But I'm scroll-locked anyway till tomorrow. If they are still there then I believe it. unsure.gif

The discription also says you can't release them. Soooo....if these are real, what you catch, you have permanently. We won't be able to trade them at all. Like the GoN's.

The joke might be that they're only available today. But that would anger a lot of People...

Still hoping they'll reproduce somehow so people can have an egg like we can still get Vampires. It won't be CB of course but oh well.

The discription also says you can't release them. Soooo....if these are real, what you catch, you have permanently. We won't be able to trade them at all. Like the GoN's.

Where do you see that?

that being said, i clicked on an egg's link that someone posted in an early page and it took me to a rick astley video on you tube. so not sure what to think. leaning toward prank.

I'm sure that was that user playing a prank themselves.

~

Even though we can see the dragon in the egg, that hatchie is still not what I expected, lol. I like it, though. o3o

Well I'm not egg locked or all slots free, but if they're only available today and we have no idea if they'll poof or not, I'll be right back from forum stalking theory's. I'd rather be safe than sorry and fill up the rest of my slots with these eggs just in case so if they stay but something weird happens like we can only get them today- I won't be regretting it.

I'm now scroll-locked with 7 of these beautiful eggs. I can't wait for them to mature biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by WorldofValdis

TJ's description. Read it carefully.

once someone is off cooldown they'll be able to confirm if you can trade them or not

Where do you see that?

It says in TJ's announcement. But the eggs have the standard "can't abandon until 5 hours" message.

Here's a crazy thought: Maybe the joke is that they actually are normal dragons? :b

I'm still standing by this.

Also, I'm surprised at how few people are in the biomes right now. I'm already able to code hunt easily. Kinda' regret grabbing my first few so quickly.

Awesome looking hatchie! =D Not sure why (and I could be completely wrong), but it almost looks like it has a Tron/robotic vibe about it xd.png Could b just my mind playing tricks on me, given the day xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

TJ's description. Read it carefully.

Just because you can't release them doesn't mean you can't trade them, also in his post it says "like other dragons" so they could have to have something special to get rid of them. All of this is still speculation. We'll have to wait until they grow up or until TJ fully explains.

Interesting. It reminds me a bit of the lagmonster sprite.

Well, they can be influenced, they can be incubated, but when you look at actions, there's no mention of having to wait for abandoning them, abandon is just not available.

I'm actually thinking that the joke is that we all think it's a joke and it's not, I could really see TJ coming up with that just to see us trying to figure it out laugh.gif

Well, they can be influenced, they can be incubated, but when you look at actions, there's no mention of having to wait for abandoning them, abandon is just not available.

I don't know about you but I have the Abandon option like normal.

Mine are giving the standard cooldown message for CB eggs. What are yours giving you?

I got four so should this be a real release and I have the CBs of a new breed, I AM READY. OuO Also can a vampire bite this? I'm curious. .-. If you use a vampire on, say, a pygmy egg or try to do they even show up on the eggs to bite list with an option to lick on them and select them, and THEN you get the note that they can't be bitten, or do they just not show up at all or they show up and say they can't be selected or bitten?

I ask this because when I checked my vampires' bite page, the eggs showed up with an option to select them but I was too nervous to chance biting those eggs. O_O No thank you!

Anyways I hope the April Fools TJ is doing is to do the opposite of what we'd expect and since we expect him to do joke eggs this April Fools he might say "Ha ha you thought they were a joke right? NOPE THEY'RE REAL and they're a whole new breed to boot with a weird way of reproducing!" OuO Oh how I WISH! *hopeful* The eggs look so fabulous with such a weird and awesome hatching sequence that I wanna see the hatchlings and then the adults. biggrin.gif

I see the abandon timer just fine on mine, though?

I can see the standard Abandon message... and when I look at the trades, it says they're Too Young, but there's an option. I don't think there's even that for GoNs.

Maybe the joke is the description and the release time and these are just perfectly normal, if beautiful, dragons...

I got four so should this be a real release and I have the CBs of a new breed, I AM READY. OuO Also can a vampire bite this? I'm curious. .-. If you use a vampire on, say, a pygmy egg or try to do they even show up on the eggs to bite list with an option to lick on them and select them, and THEN you get the note that they can't be bitten, or do they just not show up at all or they show up and say they can't be selected or bitten?

I ask this because when I checked my vampires' bite page, the eggs showed up with an option to select them but I was too nervous to chance biting those eggs. O_O No thank you!

Anyways I hope the April Fools TJ is doing is to do the opposite of what we'd expect and since we expect him to do joke eggs this April Fools he might say "Ha ha you thought they were a joke right? NOPE THEY'RE REAL and they're a whole new breed to boot with a weird way of reproducing!" OuO Oh how I WISH! *hopeful* The eggs look so fabulous with such a weird and awesome hatching sequence that I wanna see the hatchlings and then the adults. biggrin.gif

from what I have heard people have bitten them and they died

They are biteable. Somebody has already done it.