TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Well, I went ahead and influence and incubated my four....but I'm going to call them Cinderella eggs, because they are blue like her dress, and because I kinda expect them to disappear at midnight tonight!!

laugh.gif

Oh gosh. I thought whatever they grew into would be the joke! I hope they don't poof away tomorrow.

Also, uh... I just clicked the first egg I could and it was a deep sea, not a new release. I thought whenever there was a new release the new ones were the only eggs that dropped? blink.gif

Yeah looks like this is gonna be a short flood.

Oh gosh. I thought whatever they grew into would be the joke! I hope they don't poof away tomorrow.

Also, uh... I just clicked the first egg I could and it was a deep sea, not a new release. I thought whenever there was a new release the new ones were the only eggs that dropped? blink.gif

Maybe that's the joke? We're all clicking as fast as we can and we end up picking up a bunch of commons instead. laugh.gif

I've already started to see some other non-release eggs filtering in. Which points to them being on the rarer side... which also points to them being a new type of unbreedable. More theories, anyway.

i grabbed 3 just in case.

that being said, i clicked on an egg's link that someone posted in an early page and it took me to a rick astley video on you tube. so not sure what to think. leaning toward prank.

Maybe they just hatch forever? Because the hatching animation keeps changing so, yaaaaa.

I hope not, that would be frustrating

Edit: The first egg hatched and the hatchi looks so awesome!

Edited by wraitheon1

Maybe they just hatch forever? Because the hatching animation keeps changing so, yaaaaa.

I don't think so because now they're actually getting holes.

Also, uh... I just clicked the first egg I could and it was a deep sea, not a new release. I thought whenever there was a new release the new ones were the only eggs that dropped?  blink.gif

Nope, or- at least whenever I look. That's why you always gotta pay attention to the egg definitions. ;c; Sadly egg hunting would be easier if they just cleaned out like that, but I've never seen the biomes or cave do that before. ;c; Sorry you got stuck with the deep sea.

*EDIT* THERE'S A HATCHLING!!! *Loud inhuman screeching noises*

Edited by AveryCF

And we have a hatchling!

I'm sticking to my theory that it will have a celestial name, given the description of the hatchie.

Is this for real? I got 5 eggs and is very confused...

Edited by KittyHeart

I'm just never ready for new releases (egglocked myself yesterday.) I don't know what to think on April Fools but at least the eggs look nice!

An otherworldly light? Alien dragons?

Edit:

THEY'RE EXOMORPH DRAGONS!

Edited by lovecats99

...are they alien dragons? Pretty hatchi, anyway.

And now I think I'll go to bed, haha.

If these don't poof, I have a feeling they're gonna be really awesome. Look at that hatchling! The first post says they're going to be unbreedables, so I'm guessing yeah, they'll be pretty rare?

The joke might be that they're only available today. But that would anger a lot of People...

The hatchie is super awesome looking. But I'm so confused now. I fully expected the egg to poof, or hatch into itself, or something like that. TJ pls wat doing.

The joke might be that they're only available today. But that would anger a lot of People...

That's my guess.