TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

The technically all have cracks, the darker one just progressed farther than the other two. Still a curious development.

Now I can see all the cracks clearly and can no longer see the faint outline of the babies in the eggs. Very cool! I love the hatching sequence, please DC gods let these be real.

What were the joke eggs last april? I am pretty sure I was absent that day.

Yes they had all sorts with varied descriptions, you got to see the loading page for catching one, but they wouldn't appear on your scroll. They appeared in all biomes. At least I think from what my memory recalls.

Now I can see all the cracks clearly and can no longer see the faint outline of the babies in the eggs. Very cool! I love the hatching sequence, please DC gods let these be real.

This has indeed been very interesting, sadly I think I gotta head off to bed for reals now. I really wanna watch those eggs hatch but my body is just telling me no. Can't wait to see what's up in the morning.

I wonder if this will be some type of glass dragon?

...what if you have to shatter them to remove them from your scroll. /protects dragons, wraps them in bubble wrap and cotton.

Yes they had all sorts with varied descriptions, you got to see the loading page for catching one, but they wouldn't appear on your scroll. They appeared in all biomes. At least I think from what my memory recalls.

Oh ouch, that'd be infuriating. Hopefully thats not the case here since they are actually going to our pages unless TJ is being particuarly cruel on this one.

I thought everyone was just seeing things in their superstition (still a couple minutes until it's April for me) but I decided to check back on the first page anyways to see major change. Beginning to wonder now if they do hatch, what's the whole hatching stages gonna look like. .-.

...what if you have to shatter them to remove them from your scroll. /protects dragons, wraps them in bubble wrap and cotton.

Well I guess the only safe place for these seemingly fragile babies is to put them on a knick-knack shelf.

Strange, my scroll decided to toss all my hatchlings and growing things into their color sort and not at the top like usual >_> No wonder I couldn't snag any eggs, I was egglocked xd.png Dumped the eggs though and got the new stuff!

Oh ouch, that'd be infuriating. Hopefully thats not the case here since they are actually going to our pages unless TJ is being particuarly cruel on this one.

These are fifty fifty to be real at this point, they might be like... special edition dragon cave trophies of sort, something like the cheeses, and papers if they're unbreedables. We'll find out soon enough. Really digging the sequences though.

If they aren't hatchable, then why are we able to influence them? Unless that is just left there to throw us all off.

Have you considered them gendering INSIDE the egg? Those eggs are translucent after all.

Aaand maintenance.

WAH-BAM! Watch the eggs disappear and not be real by the time DC is back up and all the raging people lol. Or all the cheering people for not being fooled. My fingers are still crossed I didn't just jinx us all.

Have you considered them gendering INSIDE the egg? Those eggs are translucent after all.

I hadn't really considered that at all, Id find that highly disappointing if that were the case for the same reason as when I mentioned the dislike of the idea of "frozen eggs" on my scroll.

How long does maintenance go for? ;-;

Usually a couple of minutes. I'd say between three and ten, but this is based on what it felt like - I didn't watch the clock.

I just went to the wikia and this is what it said about this day: "No new dragon has ever been released on this holiday and it is highly unlikely there ever will be one, however fake releases are a recurring theme."

Now I'm really worried since I abandoned some eggs that I was really looking for...

WAH-BAM! Watch the eggs disappear and not be real by the time DC is back up and all the raging people lol. Or all the cheering people for not being fooled. My fingers are still crossed I didn't just jinx us all.

I'm really hoping TJ is too smart to annoy his player base like that. I'm hoping the joke will be what the dragons/whatever they are turn out to be. Since I'm suddenly suspicious if these are even dragons...

Who knows, anything could happen.

I hadn't really considered that at all, Id find that highly disappointing if that were the case for the same reason as when I mentioned the dislike of the idea of "frozen eggs" on my scroll.

Well I think whatever the joke is, I was wrong about this direction. TJ's eggs have started to crack. Took them quite long though.

I just locked myself with a Canopy. Was not expecting that

I did that with a sapphire earlier lmao, wasn't expecting older eggs to come through the waves