TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

@Vampyre - I dunno; I recall TJ's eggs usually taking several hours to even get the first crack. xd.png I never actually timed it before, though, so maybe I'm off. I don't recall it happening within the first hour, though.

Same. Usually his take quite some time to hatch. If the eggs are still uncracked in a couple of hours we might have something though.

Having some difficulty catching any this release and I have to lay down...guess I'll try my luck in the morning!

I GOT ONE! *is amazed*

5.50am... still half asleep... and I got one! biggrin.gif

So curious about these.

Finally nabbed my first, influenced it male and I'll try to get a pair just in case.

Just realised they're transparent, all I can think is that they're ghosts, mirages, maybe not actually there...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Suspicion: the prank is to get all of us to believe this is a prank. Circular thinking.

Hmmmmmmmm....... That's a good point, maybe it's that.

I believe you're thinking of this, which is still public and thus not the release o3o

Yep. That was it. I thought it ended up being moved to being worked on it private.

Edit: I hope I can catch more on the hour drop. If not, I'll have to settle with two.

Ugh, I dumped some hatchlings to try and catch two. But I don't trust you, TJ. dry.gif

Alright I stuck around until the hourly drop, to which I managed to grab two (goodbye, cb hatchies!!) Off to sleep for now... I'll be watching in the morning, TJ!

Well, the hourly made it real easy for me to catch a second pair.

Just managed to grab 4 of these. Really hoping they don't go poofling away. What I got was pretty hard to grab. -.-

Worst case scenario: we use some time to catch and some slots to store prank eggs. I'm all for that.

And locked. Good luck, everyone!

(Hope these don't actually disappear from our scrolls. rolleyes.gif )

Um, oops. DIdn't mean to grab so many. I was just trying for whatever in the usual rush like I always do during a new release.

Er, well, April Fool's joke or not, they're cute eggs! And now I have...a whole bunch of them...

Egg locked now, although I could abandon/incuhatch my single March release egg to try and get another.

And locked. Good luck, everyone!

(Hope these don't actually disappear from our scrolls. rolleyes.gif )

This is why I bit one to turn it into a Vampire! biggrin.gif

...I am so torn about this. I feel like I should grab some and see what even, but my hopes my get dashed. Don't make me cry Teej.

If this is a real dragon and not a prank, I'm wondering if the dragon will be forever encased in a force field or something.

I don't know why, but looking at the egg now, I'm strongly reminded of Solosis

Good thing I woke up to get a drink of water or I would have slept through this release laugh.gif