Sheriam

Use these pretty Easter Eggs somewhere!

I love the little Easter Eggs (as well as the Halloween treats), and I was thinking it's a bit sad that they are just sitting there forgotten for most of the year. Could it be done to make a script and show a random egg/treat out of those collected with the baskets on top of the scroll, or would that slow the loading too much?

(I know you can click the baskets all year long, and look at the eggs/treats, but I think that's often forgotten, it'd be nice if they showed up somewhere at random).

people usually making changing banners each year to show the new ones in forum signatures. Also TJ used a bunch one year for April fools (The biggest release ever!)

But no, I do not want them flashing across the top of the scroll. I can go see them whenever I want, and the scroll do NOT need anything on to make it load longer. and Once you have hundreds (thousands) of dragons it can take awhile already.

Another reason not to display them on people's scrolls, is spoilers, not everyone wants to know what they look like before they find a treat, they want to be surprised. And if you have something I haven't caught yet and I visit your scroll, surprise ruined.

Oh, thanks for the siggy banner thing, I'll go look for those!

About loading longer, I know *nothing* about scripting, that's why I asked, 'would that slow the loading too much' smile.gifsmile.gif

For spoilers, during the event yes, but I meant this for after the event, when people no longer can get these eggs/treats anyhow. During the event forgetting to look at them obviously isn't an issue! laugh.gif

I really wouldn't welcome that. Loading for one thing - but also - where would you stop ? Halloween treats ? Valentine flowers and messages ?

I can go look at them whenever I want to, and when I don't want to, I am probably thinking about breeding or influencing, and wouldn't welcome the diversion.

I would prefer them not to show up after the event. During the event is one thing, but the eggs/treats mess up the page alignment(or they did, I haven't seen it this time), and that would grow to be annoying after a while..

Edited by Nectaris

I think there's still an easy access way to see them and thus that wouldn't be needed. I get the mentality behind it, but I think the cons outweigh the pros