TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

i have no idea what most of them are, but i'm loving all the eggs.

and i just got the 3 of swords egg, yay!

Eeeeee Thanks artists! The eggs so far are beautiful! ((And is that an egg based off of Bismark from XIV?))

Happy Easter!

I'm loving this year's eggs but Egg-volution is my favorite so far! I want to see that 3 of Swords egg though...

Look in my basket - I have one. I also have a two, now biggrin.gif

Phew! I just got my 60th egg.

I love the "evolution" egg. This is the best animation that I have seen so far. Very well done! I also like the BB-8 egg, the cute chick, etc.

I have no idea of what most of the other eggs mean, but they are all so pretty... Thanks to the artists!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Big thank you going out to TJ and the rest of the Staff and Spriters smile.gif

I was debating making an egg that was a reference (this was the first year I participated), but I decided against it... haha, looking back, perhaps I should have. Next year, then.

I have no clue as to what a lot of the eggs are referencing, but they're so well done and lovely that I really don't care. Thank you to everyone who made the event possible! wub.gif

Look in my basket - I have one. I also have a two, now biggrin.gif

!!! They're excellent !!! I love the phoenix fire effect on the two swords egg.

OH! I totally forgot about the Festival of Eggs! Just caught my first one. I know that, as usual, most of these references will go right over my head, but I love every egg anyways!

Oh, Lyth, you're the one behind the Undertale eggs? C'mere so I can smother you in a giant hug. So happy.

who told you shhhshshhshshh

The Sans egg is literally just a white egg that says 'sans' on it and that's the most sans thing I've ever seen omg.

That's actually one of his better lumps. ;D

Finally got that BB8 egg. It's my favourite in the batch. wub.gif

I know there are three days to get these, but I'm annoyed now that I have so much stuff going on today. Church and then a bbq with church members. Leaving at noon and won't be back until seven. I'm just antsy. I wanna catch them all now!

I could do without all of the Undertale eggs, (they look great; I'm just one of the few people who can't stand the game), but really eggcited about everything else. 19/60 so far. \o/

Happy Easter, everyone. biggrin.gif

Could someone explain this to me? This is my first DragCave Easter.

You basically just enter the Dragon Cave site and look for an egg somewhere on the page. You click on it and it goes inside your basket. The next one will appear after ten minutes or so, and you'll be done once you collect all 60 of them. You have three days to do so starting today, and the eggs could be anywhere on the site. Just keep coming back, click around and it's all you have to do! smile.gif

Just go to any page from your scroll (any dragon's page will do - loads faster than your scroll) and refresh it. About every 10 minutes a new pretty egg thing will appear. Click on it and it will be added to your basket. Repeat every 10 minutes or so till you have all 60 of them. They need no care - they are just pretties to collect. You have three days to get them all.

This page will give you lots of information regarding the event.

Eeeeh! Toriel and Papyrus wub.gif

So far I have 9, but those two are my favorite so far.