TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and all those making this possible (( Bunny Hugs )) They are terrific ... funny , clever and as imaginative as heck. wink.gif

There are Dragon eggs that I have always wanted to stay as eggs as they are so beautiful and striking. This is the next best thing ... with a twist.

Easter Blessings to all .

Happy Hunting Everyone .... and TJ, you really keep us hopping. rolleyes.gif

My sister just shrieked because she caught a BB8 egg. I SERIOUSLY NEED IT, NOW.

Happy Easter, Dragon Cavers

So, there are 60 eggs this year?  Sounds like I have quite the hunt ahead of me.  Can't wait to see the guide for the eggs that lists what they reference. 

Like there's one yellow egg with glasses.  I thought it might be a Harry Potter thing at first, but there's also a radio and a ghostly image that pops up for a split second.  I haven't a clue.

It's another Undertale egg I believe ^^; Just got it.

Edited by VixenDra

Happy Easter, DC!

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Ooh I love the banner this year. I've just caught my first egg but I have to run off to church soon and then I will be back to hunt more eggs.

Edited by inlaterdays

I love whoever did the Manaphy egg- it's beautiful and a fantastic idea xd.png

And a very happy Easter to all Skyrim and Witcher fans out there wink.gif

Absolutely cannot wait for my first Easter event, really want to see what the spriters made biggrin.gif

Edited by WitheredMoon

Whoo happy easter!

Just asking, since I haven't participated in an event for 2 years. How long do we have to wait after grabbing an easter egg before the next one appears again? I forgot ^^;

Absolutely cannot wait for my first Easter event, really want to see what the spriters made biggrin.gif

This egg collecting is the Easter event every year - you'll see an egg pop up anywhere on the main site every ten minutes. There is a total of 60 to collect, so have fun finding them! smile.gif I also hope you'll like them all. biggrin.gif

Yay, egg hunting!

So far I've seen 4 that I think are from Undertale. And I love the Manaphy egg!

Omigosh, is the red egg with the white burst on it a Fire Emblem: Birthright Egg?

ASDGHRGZJK PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S A CONQUEST AND REVELATION EGG

Edit: Yes, there is!!- Whoever did those sprites needs their face rubbed x3

Edited by Sugar-Free

Love them all; have NO idea what any of them is and I don't CARE.

Though the kittens are cute biggrin.gif

60 eggs!? Whoooaaa! I can't wait to get them all~

That's the most we've had in awhile, isn't it?

Actually there were 62 last year.

Thanks to everyone who made this event.

and why are people already complaining about eggs?? good grief, if you don't like them, don't look at them. I have no idea what undertale even is but even if it was something I hated I would still collect them and be happy that someone put the effort of making them into this game.

Thank you TJ & spriters!

Happy Easter & Egg hunting, everyone!

Why does anyone care so much about the themes ? I don't recognise ANY of them. I just collect pretty eggs. I did recognise the Tardis a few years ago - and that was IT laugh.gif

Thanks, spriters. Now I want to find those three swords....

That's how I feel about it. Even if I do recognize the theme and it's something I don't like, I don't care. It's still a cool egg that was a gift from a spriter smile.gif

Though I guess if there was an egg from something I really, truly loathed, I might feel different? But I can't think of what that would be. Maybe if there was a 50 Shades of Grey egg. No, I'd just laugh if there was xd.png

I'm loving this year's eggs but Egg-volution is my favorite so far! I want to see that 3 of Swords egg though...

its not that i hate the eggs or anything (undertale's one of my favorite games) i was just surprised to see so many of a single theme, i mean i dont think we've had 6 eggs all referencing the same fandom before in a single festival of eggs haha

Edited by Switch

Thank you TJ and all the spriters for this event wub.gif

Happy Easter and Happy Egg Hunting, Dragon Cavers!

and why are people already complaining about eggs??  good grief, if you don't like them, don't look at them.  I have no idea what undertale even is but even if it was something I hated I would still collect them and be happy that someone put the effort of making them into this game.

That's just what I was thinking...

Oh, Lyth, you're the one behind the Undertale eggs? C'mere so I can smother you in a giant hug. So happy.