TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

YAY! So beautiful so far! Happy Egg Hunting and Happy Easter to everyone and thank you for all of the hard work on the eggs! I can't wait to see them all wub.gif

Other than it being some anime thing, I have no clue about Undertale (and really could care less).  So I guess that's just any number of eggs that will make me say, "huh?"   huh.gif Oh well.

It's an indie RPG that came out in September that draws heavy inspiration from Earthbound. Basically the dev knows what makes gamers tick and makes an effort to surprise us, and the story and characters are pretty well-written so it became really popular. It's a good game to play when you feel like getting punched right in the feels but don't feel like reading fanfiction.

As Yahtzee said when he named it his game of the year, the basic appearance hides a deep narrative that manages to be funny and touching without horrifically derailing itself, as well as the kind of unique and deconstructive gameplay that actually makes an impact on the medium.

Also the musical score is top notch.

Edited by Lythiaren

Other than it being some anime thing, I have no clue about Undertale (and really could care less).  So I guess that's just any number of eggs that will make me say, "huh?"  huh.gif Oh well.

Undertale isn't an anime thing. It just has anime references in it because two of the characters are huge anime fans.

I have four so far. I love the blue egg with the three swords through it. Does this have any reference to anything, does anyone know?

I have four so far. I love the blue egg with the three swords through it. Does this have any reference to anything, does anyone know?

THAT's interesting ! You may be on to something there wink.gif You mean - was it One Of Us xd.png

THAT's interesting ! You may be on to something there wink.gif You mean - was it One Of Us xd.png

First thing I thought of when I saw it!! I love it! laugh.gif

Oh, I love the egg hunt! It's my favourite event of the year. Thank you again for making Easter fun! (though it's not even Easter yet in my country)

Why does anyone care so much about the themes ? I don't recognise ANY of them. I just collect pretty eggs. I did recognise the Tardis a few years ago - and that was IT laugh.gif

Thanks, spriters. Now I want to find those three swords....

Hunting the mysterious eggies then:D

Happy collecting everyone:)

and happy holidays if you celebrate;)

Okay so I only found one gg. Where are 60 of them gonna be?

Correction i found 2 and happy Easter!!!

You can edit your post by clicking the "edit" button in the upper right, by where quote was, rather than double posting just to quote yourself.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One egg appears roughly every 10 minutes. They will appear on whatever page you go to or refresh when that time is up.

They appear randomly every few minutes. Your next egg should appear somewhere on almost every page you visit until you pick it up, which starts the cooldown timer again. The biomes are great for this, since they're pretty small pages so it's easy to spot them.

EDIT: what are words

Edited by Lythiaren