TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Happy Easter!

My first egg seems to have been inspired by One Punch Man, which I have actually never watched, haha.

I just found a strange egg on scroll, clicked on it, and saw a beautiful new banner.

Thank you TJ and spriters for what is another amazing event.

I've got four eggs, I don't see any banner in the easter page. Am I missing something? Am I being an idiot?

I think it only shows up if you have other eggs already in your basket. Like, from past year's Easters.

Edited by silver_chan

Where's/what's the banner? I don't see any sort of banner anywhere!

It should be in your basket above your eggs.

If it's your first year you might not have one, I'm not sure, but I don't have one above my first egg.

biggrin.gif yay! I didn't make any egg this year but still can't wait to snag eggs

Edited by 626lavaheart

It should be in your basket above your eggs.

If it's your first year you might not have one, I'm not sure, but I don't have one above my first egg.

But I did collect a few from previous years! ...I think? I'm not sure actually. Well, shame I can't see the banner. sad.gif

Edited by NarotizaDragonTamer

first is an adorable pokemon animated egg

I got that one too! I love it biggrin.gif

Someone post a screenshot! It's my first year, but I wanna see the pretty banner too ;v;

But I did collect a few from previous years! ...I think? I'm not sure actually. Well, shame I can't see the banner. sad.gif

You don't have any from previous years in your basket...

Before I forget - love the banner this year!

It looks awesome! :3 I'm going to guess that Shajana made it/helped make it (judging by the egg sprite/shape, looks recognizable), but I'll wait to see if I'm right or wrong when the credits are given xd.png

Someone post a screenshot! It's my first year, but I wanna see the pretty banner too ;v;

You can see other people's baskets, here is mine, and the banner biggrin.gif

Edited by AppleMango

WHOO time for my favorite spring-related Dragcave event

Thanks for the heads-up, TJ!

Happy Chocolate Bunny-Dropping Day, all! Just noticed an Easter egg on my scroll when I went in to Fog in hope of an early night, lol - I'd forgotten all about this.

And many thanks to TJ, the spriters and our lovely and charming Mods for this lovely treat. smile.gif

I honestly think this is my favorite event. It's so much fun hunting them down, and I'm so happy when I find them ^~^ Thank you so much TJ!

Omigawd, one of the eggs is a Pokeball! I hope Pokemonfan13 is able to join us and at least grab that one.

Happy Easter! Hehe, my first egg was a Manaphy egg. I recognize that!