TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Annnnd we have a winner! It is indeed a squale egg (sky whale ;D ).

Was planning on trying to make Ravana and Sephirot eggs as well, but ran out of time, so it's just a lonely Bismark egg.

Although I do have a second egg I made, it's more of a personal thing and not a reference to anything. tongue.gif

Glad that somebody did get my reference though! Hope you like it!

Oh wow, I didn't imagine that anything from FFXIV would make it in here xd.png I so rarely find other people who play. Ravana and Sephirot eggs would have been amazing (I can imagine all the arms) but of the 3, personally glad that you went with Bis because he has such an amazing design ; w;

Ever year I collected everything from the start... this time I forgot about it >__<

Could any of you tell me the exact deadline, so I can manage my time to gett all 60 before the even ends? I just started grabbing eggs (I have 3 now)

I have all 60 now! Goodness that was fun. I like all of them, but my very favorite is the one with the three kitties.

Ever year I collected everything from the start... this time I forgot about it >__<

Could any of you tell me the exact deadline, so I can manage my time to gett all 60 before the even ends? I just started grabbing eggs (I have 3 now)

tomorrow(=Tuesday) midnight DC time

Edited by VixenDra

Loving all the Undertale references in this year's eggs. Especially the one with Toriel's signature pie, which was enough to bring a smile to my face.

Also, the ones with the chick and the lily are adorable.

Someone should post this every page. The event started at Midnight on Sunday, so it should end at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday (tomorrow).

If an egg drops every 10 minutes, you should be able to get 6 in an hour, which means it will take 10 solid hours to collect 60 eggs.

Anyone starting after 2 p.m. cave time tomorrow might not get them all. I say "might" because I dimly remember that they appear to drop faster the last hour or two. But don't quote me on that, I might have imagined it.

Also, I picked up my last egg while writing this. It was the red thing hiding behind the blue candy. biggrin.gif

Edited by stardust13

And am I the only one who finds the Pikachu kinda terrifying?  laugh.gif

Not at all. It's cool, but also kinda creepy.

On another pokemon thing, I really like the manaphy egg (at least I assume that's what it is).

Edited by Hidey Ho

tomorrow(=Tuesday) midnight DC time

Okay that should be 5am on the 30th (I live GMT+1) ... That's enough to get all. Thanks for telling me!

(also: WOOOT, theres a Bismark egg? awwwyes. I just closed ffxiv for today because I need to collect eggs right now.)

(also: WOOOT, theres a Bismark egg? awwwyes. I just closed ffxiv for today because I need to collect eggs right now.)

Some of the spriters are FF fans, so it wouldn't surprise me. Two years ago they had an FF7 egg of one of the dragon summons. That was my favorite of that year. Along with the purple-to-orange changing one and the Avengers eggs.

This year my favs so far are the Baby tiger egg and the Manaphy egg.

Someone should post this every page. The event started at Midnight on Sunday, so it should end at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday (tomorrow).

If an egg drops every 10 minutes, you should be able to get 6 in an hour, which means it will take 10 solid hours to collect 60 eggs.

Anyone starting after 2 p.m. cave time tomorrow might not get them all. I say "might" because I dimly remember that they appear to drop faster the last hour or two. But don't quote me on that, I might have imagined it.

Also, I picked up my last egg while writing this. It was the red thing hiding behind the blue candy. biggrin.gif

I stared about half an hour ago and got 5 eggs already. 3 of them dropped right after 5min, the other one after 8. I have more than 24 hours, with 6 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work, I'll STILL have enough time to get all. I just need to look at Dc all the time >___< (I'm glad to be 5-6 hours ahead of server time)

Woo, got them all! I'm looking forward to seeing the artist credits, as always the spritework on some was very well-done. I think my favorite is the terrarium, I love those itty bitty plants. The little chicken on the egg is very cute, too.

But the ones for the new Fire Emblem games make me wish I had the time/money to play them, haha.

I know credits are usually posted later but do they also get explained? So many I don't recognize this year.

Yay got them all! My faves are the pokemon ones (as a group), BB8 (how can I not love the cute droid!) And the Human evolution one (holy crap its mesmerizing).

Edited by Vampyre

Only got 24 so far but I'm loving the ones I've gotten. biggrin.gif

I just noticed that the pokemon egg has an animation... ><

15/60, hopefully I will be able to get them all before the event ends tomorrow night.

THAT EVOLUTION EGG AHHHHHHH

flat-out favourite, no contest.

32/60 - I made it over the half-way point. happy.gif