TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Please take off-topic discussion to the appropriate thread, such as this one. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I just got the one with the big chicken behind the egg! I love it! Such a cute chick!

Please take off-topic discussion to the appropriate thread, such as this one.

BTW, I LOVE the cat eggs. They are just soooo cute!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

ohhh shoot I go away for 2 days and miss 2/3 days of Easter event.

Do we know how often they drop?

Edited by Ashywolf

Such beautiful eggs, as always! I was going to mention a few of my favourites but I really couldn't... they're all so gorgeous! wub.gif

ohhh shoot I go away for 2 days and miss 2/3 days of Easter event.

Do we know how often they drop?

like.. every 5-10 minutes, just like always. If you start now, you should have plenty of time to get them all. Most years, I dont get to START until about this far into the event, and I usually finish. The kids though, not so much. They dont have the attention span to finish usually tongue.gif

43/60

Yay~

BTW to the Spriter of the Cat Planet egg... it's kind of hypnotic. I like it~ happy.gif

I love the eggs this year. I hope I have the attention span to get all of them. >.<

Other than the Undertale eggs, I feel like there's a ton of references that I'm just oblivious to. xd.png But hey, they're cool anyway.

I've been egg hunting all day when I really should be doing school. biggrin.gif

Edited by aqub

I got busy and forgot to collect most of Sunday so I only have 31 eggs ;v; oh well. After work today I should be able to get up to like 50, and finish tomorrow, right? No sweat tongue.gif

Sadly was on hiatus last year and missed this event, glad I get to participate this year. Loving the animal ones, and the two that look mostly clear, like the snow globe. Sadly 95% of the references are lost on me, so I'm liking the simple ones.

And am I the only one who finds the Pikachu kinda terrifying? laugh.gif

that baby tiger/kitten one is so adorable and my favorite so far. Kudos to whoever sprited it. wub.gif

Finished! All 60, that was fun. I'm not too big on Undertale but nice references, I'm loving the animal theme and also the Pokémon ones and the Homestuck one. Great job spriters!!

And am I the only one who finds the Pikachu kinda terrifying? laugh.gif

No. You are not. The Pikachu dragon is a bit scary looking...

Two more eggs to go~

Then I can go and take a nap and cuddle with my beans.

Got this site http://www.timeanddate.com/timer/ set up to help me with the timing. I set it to 10 minutes, whenever I get an egg whether its at 10 minutes or earlier I then reset it.

Prevents me from missing the deadline...

Edited by Ashywolf

Got this site http://www.timeanddate.com/timer/ set up to help me with the timing. I set it to 10 minutes, whenever I get an egg whether its at 10 minutes or earlier I then reset it.

Prevents me from missing the deadline...

That is both awesome and helpful. Thanks for posting it! happy.gif

At last, got them all. Too many references this year, ha. They mostly go right over my head. All of them are pretty though, regardless.

Got my eggs. They are all so pretty, I love them. It's my 4th year playing so my page looks really nice with all those eggs. biggrin.gif