TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

25/60 so far! Thanks, TJ, and all of the spriters / people that helped to make this happen! c:

As for references, all I recognize is what I believe to be Spike? Otherwise, I'm totally clueless, and I'll be waiting for credits to be released (since I'm not always good at catching references so). First egg was the rainbow one! biggrin.gif Can't wait to get them all!

Edited by Kira-san

BB8!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that that is out of my system...

I feel better.

Favoritest egg yet~!! -wiggles-

Edited by Lady-Emrys

Yes, that has happened in the past, Sheelah.

I love the evolution one!

Is their a possibility that more eggs will be added later on?

I don't believe that more eggs have ever been added to the FoE. But if it happens, it will be announced in this thread.

Oh hey, I think I see one egg that's referring to Princess Mikotsu from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea? ohmy.gif

A lot of Undertale references this year, but I love them all. Thanks spriters and TJ! Beautiful eggs!

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh woah the evolution one turns to a fetus right before it looks back into an egg. Crazy amazing animation work on that one! blink.gif

I finally got the one with the chicken stretched out over the top of the egg! It's so cute!

I have 42 and it's bedtime. Will pick up more in the morning. Happy Easter everyone!

36/60

24 left to find. And I'll do that tomorrow.

I need sleeps...

YAY FOR EGG HUNTING~!!

Only halfway through. Was busier than expected, so thankfully I just bred for my holiday-kin mass breed event. Got a lot breeding for that. xP

Almost missed the evolution egg because it wouldn't "start". Gosh darn, it's got a lot of frames. =o

I also love the BB8 egg.

I think my favorite one is the yellow chick with the egg, it's basic compared to others but still so cute wub.gif

After looking at them again I think the one with the 3 kittens and egg is cute too so maybe I have 2 favorites laugh.gif

Edited by Paige201208

finally have them all, yay!

the last one was the kitten with balloons. i wanted that one sooo much.

Well, I've seen two eggs that make me think of Homestuck (but I think only one might actually be HS inspired) *3*

Meanwhile, I have 37/60 eggs =D

30/60! *sings* WOOAH I'M HALFWAY THERE!~

30th one I found is a weird face? thing that I'm sure is a reference to /something/ but so far the only references I've gotten are the Pokeball/Dragonchu and BB-8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well it's a lot of fun anyway!

Edited by Denwayasha

Only 4 away from completion, Thanks, everyone for your efforts...

An egg that hatches into human evolution! That's awesome.

The Togepi and Manaphy eggs are perfect. (super easy to "design", I imagine)

Aww, found the shiba one. So adorable. :3

Glad you like it. Out of mine, the shiba was the one I was actually satisfied with.

Oh hey, I think I see one egg that's referring to Princess Mikotsu from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea? :o

Sure is!!! :D