TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

I love the little fox one! Super cute! smile.gif

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a Shiba.

All the Undertale eggs are a bit much, but I guess it matches the fandom in that regard =p

Call me old fashioned, but I like the simpler eggs so far: the bright orange one, the blue egg with the lily, the heartbeat monitor. Good job artists.

Happy Easter! Wow, how have people found so many eggs already? Constant refreshing? How long does it usually take? I'm going to get really bored trying, but I do love collecting things so I hope I get a decent amount ^u^

All the Undertale eggs are a bit much, but I guess it matches the fandom in that regard =p

Call me old fashioned, but I like the simpler eggs so far: the bright orange one, the blue egg with the lily, the heartbeat monitor. Good job artists.

I'm not sure if the people who made the eggs are newer fans or what. I got into it closer to when it came out and I got through my 'hype' phase. Now I actually feel a bit bitter towards it because of how so unpleasant a large amount of the fandom is.

Happy Easter! Wow, how have people found so many eggs already? Constant refreshing? How long does it usually take? I'm going to get really bored trying, but I do love collecting things so I hope I get a decent amount ^u^

I believe there's roughly a 10 minute wait period between eggs.

Oh? I was under the impression you were the spriter for them, considering your Grima and Roy eggs from the other year.

If it isn't, I want to find out who it is and thank them forum-personally. The world needs more Fire Emblem love.

Hehe, nah, my Grima/Roy/Emmeryn eggs from last year were good enough, I've repped another fandom of mine this year. Someone else took the Fire Emblem reigns, thankfully. ;)

More FE love is always welcome in my book, too!

Unfortunately, I'm home this Easter 'cause my family is sick (I know I missed 2014 or 2013 completely because I was so preoccupied with school and holidays), I just check up on DC on my compy whenever I have the chance between doing stuff like laundry and such. 'Course I'm up to 32, not like some others who have them all now. It also probably helps I have a small house so just peeking into my room to check my computer does not take long at all. tongue.gif

Edited by DorkJulian

We got a Pokeball egg! That's great! I was wondering, has there ever been a Totoro egg? I mean, he has the right shape to be an egg! biggrin.gif

Got 49 eggs so far, but calling it a day now. Back to more egg hunting later/tomorrow.

My favourite of the bunch is the evolution egg, absolutely amazing!

I caught the Cat Planet egg. <3 Thanks for the laugh and awesome reminder of watching that silly video.

32/60 and omg did anyone else notice how meany Undertale eggs there are?!

WB

Thank you for this event! Just getting around to see this post, it has been a busy day! Happy Easter to all!

I love the little kitty with the little blue egg and balloons. What does the number 2 mean?

I caught the Cat Planet egg. <3 Thanks for the laugh and awesome reminder of watching that silly video.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Thank you TJ and the Spriters for all the great eggs. Yay I have them all now biggrin.gif

I love the big wolf head with the glowing eyes and the little egg beneath it. Don't know if it's a reference to anything but it's pretty.

The wolf head is the symbol for the The Witcher's medallion smile.gif If you like RPG games, it's a brilliantly written one!