TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Oh my god- is the purple egg Spike?! biggrin.gif Please tell me that's Spike!

Yay! Happy Spring, Easter, and Festival of Eggs! :D

My first one for this year was last night (Yay PST!) and at first I thought it was a reference to the "Doge" meme but now I think it's just a cute lil' pup. :3

ETA: Almost forgot to say that this year's banner is absolutely darling!~ ^-^ So adorable!

Edited by Denwayasha

Happy Easter everyone! Love the Cat eggs! I am a cat person so they are super cute! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh. Not a fan, huh?

Not at all. I think they're WAY overhyped. So is undertale but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the eggs are in, so whatever i guess

Happy Easter DC!! Thank you TJ and Spriters for putting together another great Festival of Eggs!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My special thanks for all the kitty eggs and the gorgeous evolution eggy! yay biggrin.gif

Just found a Pokeball....that made my day

I'm still on the look out for a poke ball... Have accumulated more this year than the past years combined though, so go me!

Got all 60.

Favorite was the Satori Komeiji egg, but I also really like the black-and-white mask egg with the blue butterfly as well. That's a reference to the Shin Megami Tensei:Persona series, isn't it?

Just got the egg with the chicken flopped out on top of it - made me giggle!

Hehe, I'm glad somebody liked it enough to comment! That one's mine. :3

Just got the Pokeball /o/

Hehe, I'm glad somebody liked it enough to comment! That one's mine. :3

Hahaha, the little guy just looked how I feel after chasing eggs most of the day!

(Made me love him!)

Edited by quinney

I found 2 of the most extraordinary eggs, a light blue egg with three of the cutest little kittens around it and another blue egg with a little kitten holding three balloons. They are both so amazing. Thank you so much for including them.

I've done it - all 60!!

Thank goodness for that!

Thank you to all the spriters for your hard work with the lovely eggs.

Thank you TJ for the full Easter event.

I kind of hope people explain what the eggs are in the end. I get very few of them, even though they are all quite pretty; I'd really love if I could understand what each egg is mesnt to be

I appreciate every single one of the eggs, including references i don't get (of which there are always quite a few) and ones i haven't even seen yet...i'm just glad to have so many new things to collect. It's always exciting when a new egg pops up no matter what it is. But i do want to say that evolution one has got to be my all-time favorite!

Favorite was the Satori Komeiji egg

Satorin~

For some reason, I now have the 2010 easter basket...

Everyone gets that, it's just the year egg hunts first started I think. You get a new banner each year you participate, tho.

Edited by silver_chan

Got the evolutionary egg that starts out as a cell (?) and ends up as a nude human female... Over half-way to the 60 total...

20% of these eggs are Undertale related and i am so happy...

...just a little sad there aren't any obvious Sans or Papyrus related ones ;v;

They are much easier to find that I thought; only missing one row. Excellent work on them! ♥

I only get about 1% of the reference ones. I'd love to see something that says what they're from. :3

That evolution one, though :/