2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

If anyone wonders what the yellow chick and blue egg with lily refer to,

here comes nothing:

they refer to...

nothing! ;]

Happy Easter, DC!

Ooh, a John Steed egg would be awesome, quinney! xd.png

We'll have to have words in spriters' ears next year! laugh.gif

I love the big wolf head with the glowing eyes and the little egg beneath it. Don't know if it's a reference to anything but it's pretty.

I know there were some from the Avengers last year - and I was looking for The Avengers from my era! Needless to say, I never did find John Steed...!

I WANT ONE ! And Joanna Lumley.

To whoever asked - I now have 54....

I WANT ONE ! And Joanna Lumley.

Ooooh, I'd have to have Mrs. Peel...

I love the big wolf head with the glowing eyes and the little egg beneath it. Don't know if it's a reference to anything but it's pretty.

It reminds me of that medallion from The Witcher.

Happy Easter to all!

I don't play Undertale, so the eggs referencing it are lost on me.

But it does make me wonder if anyone has considered making an egg referencing Five Nights at Freddy's. The merchandise does seem to be everywhere, after all.

Happy Easter everyone! I've only got one egg so far but I heard something about Undertale which excites me.

I think I just found a bag of potatoes blink.gif

A sack of beans actually. I forget the forums don't know much about them... *sob*

I was actually hoping someone would make an egg from Okami and to my surprise, I just caught it. My favorite of the brush gods: Nuregami! wub.gif

I was actually hoping someone would make an egg from Okami and to my surprise, I just caught it. My favorite of the brush gods: Nuregami! wub.gif

<3 same as i. glad you like it.

OK - if it's true that there are 60 - I have them all. Whew.

Me, I'm an old lady, was gaming back when there was no internet, and computers ran DOS. There's a lot of web stuff I don't know, and don't follow. To me, they are just interesting and mostly pretty eggs. Occasionally, I'll get what they are, like a Star Wars egg, or Mario, but mostly, I don't know what they are, and I don't really care. I just like filling up my basket for the year, and looking at all the nice creative eggies in it.

I don't play Undertale, so the eggs referencing it are lost on me.

But it does make me wonder if anyone has considered making an egg referencing Five Nights at Freddy's. The merchandise does seem to be everywhere, after all.

No. No thank you. No.