TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Happy Easter! All the eggs are so cute! This is my first Easter event, so I am curious as to why the Easter baskets all say 2010?

This is cool, but the baskets say 2010, which... probably isn't right, haha. :'D Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

This is cool, but the baskets say 2010, which... probably isn't right, haha. :'D Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

The basket has said 2010 since 2010 - the year it first appeared - and I imagine it will carry on saying that. No problem.

So many Undertale eggs... would've liked to have seen a bit more variety in the designs but the ones we do have are great too! smile.gif

Hard to believe I've been collecting eggs since 2010 now...

I only have 5 so far, but I absolutely adore the orangish-yellowish shiny egg (with a little bit of purple in the middle?)

Just got the egg with the chicken flopped out on top of it - made me giggle!

Just got the Mettaton egg. biggrin.gif Has anyone else noticed (spoilers) The Amalgamates flickering around the Alphys egg?

So many Undertale eggs... would've liked to have seen a bit more variety in the designs but the ones we do have are great too! smile.gif

See there's where I gain - I don't even know what Undertale IS and they all look gorgeous to me.

ETA OK googled. I have Mettaton. Not that I had heard of him till 30 seconds ago.... laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I, for one, welcome our new Undertale overlords.

Just got the egg with the chicken flopped out on top of it - made me giggle!

How come every one you mention is one I don't have - and I am only missing 8 !!!!!

Happy Easter all and thank you for doing the event again. I enjoy doing them when I have time.

Happy Easter, everyone! Thanks to TJ and the spriters for organizing this!

Just got the BB-8 egg and the "Spike the Dragon" egg - love them so much! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

How come every one you mention is one I don't have - and I am only missing 8 !!!!!

And now you just mage me giggle!

so many people talking about the manaphy egg but i personally love the Togepi egg

i think it looks more pretty then the manaphy one, tho i can't wait to add it to my basket ovo

although i could've done without the undertale eggs...

[snip]Though I guess if there was an egg from something I really, truly loathed, I might feel different? But I can't think of what that would be. Maybe if there was a 50 Shades of Grey egg. No, I'd just laugh if there was  xd.png [snip]

Bold is mine, 'cause that just made my day. Noooo, DC spriters, please don't make a 50 Shades of Grey egg! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also, there's a Shiba Inu egg. So much cuteness. *.*

See there's where I gain - I don't even know what Undertale IS and they all look gorgeous to me.

That is me, almost every hunt now. I see people talking about this egg, from that thing, and I have noooo clue! I'm just sitting here, in my rocker, sipping my tea, clicking pretty, shiny eggs with the occasional break to chase those dang kids off my lawn. laugh.gif

Just got the Skyrim egg! :egg: *changes her plan and will play Skyrim instead of X-Com 2*

Does anybody have already all 60 eggs? Still not enough cat-themed eggs in my basket. ^^

I know there were some from the Avengers last year - and I was looking for The Avengers from my era! Needless to say, I never did find John Steed...!

Happy Easter, DC! biggrin.gif I've some pretty eggs in my basket! Thank you to all the spriters and TJ. smile.gif

*sets out brownies*

Ooh, a John Steed egg would be awesome, quinney! xd.png