TJ09

2016-03-27 - Festival of Eggs

Happy egg hunting! smile.gif

Can't wait to see all the eggs! smile.gif Isn't it normally longer though?

Happy Easter Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif Totally forgot about the FoE until I clicked on one of my eggs and saw an egg with a chicken on it of to the side and was really confused as to why it was there at first xd.png

Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

I got my first catty FoE egg! The rest will have to wait until later, though. It's back to work for me right now.

Isn't it normally longer though?

It's been three days ever since the second year. The first year it was two days.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh! I almost forgot about this in all the flurry that was my very busy week. Just nabbed my first eggy! Happy hunting everyone! biggrin.gif

Wooble. Still getting into the groove of things again, it didn't occur to me that the FoE would start tonight. Yay for being on exactly 12:02 Cave Time!

Yay, my first Festival of Eggs on DC! I just found my first egg; can't wait to find the rest! happy.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters for the event, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope I can get all the eggs this year, as they're always so pretty!

Happy Easter or Happy Festival of Eggs to everyone. My first egg was a nice snow globe.

But must continue later, so tired.

Happy Easter to those that celebrate.

I got my first catty FoE egg! The rest will have to wait until later, though. It's back to work for me right now.

Isn't it normally longer though?

It's been three days ever since the second year. The first year it was two days.

Weird, I thought is was a week. Maybe just cause that's the standard time of DC events normally, haha.

I have two eggs already biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yay! biggrin.gif Just found 4 eggs already!

And Happy Easter everyone!

Edited by Cursetopher

Happy Easter! How to find the eggs(is it random)?

When you go to new pages on DC make sure to scroll to the bottom and check along, 'cause they'll randomly spawn and you click them to collect them! c:

Oo - just realised - I very love the banner! So pretty <3