AnnoyingTiger888

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Which theme should we use for the AW Blog?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suppose there's a chance, gigglymonkey, given that I don't have intimate knowledge of what does and does not cause a warn. But with nearly a full day between posts, I figured that a new post might be more workable. If I had gotten to update directly after work like I'd planned, I would have edited. But since there was plenty of time for other people to respond, I don't feel as though I've monopolized the thread. I may be wrong, and I'm willing to accept the consequences.

Thank you, Cin! I'm very pleased with my pygmy line. I'm debating new mates for my other two lines, which are coming along nicely.

heheh I just need to remember to come back to some of my other projects too. I've been trying to grow my pink and red dragon army recently.

ahh gotcha Faerie_fyre. I got a warn once about double posting and now I'm a bit...paranoid if you wanna call it that.

Hey guys!

I contacted Tiger and she's okay. smile.gif She feels really guilty for leaving all of a sudden, but she can't play DC now because of personal reasons. She did state she will come back one time again, we just don't know when. I think we can stop worrying now. smile.gif

She also said we can take over the project if we want. I'm willing to do this, if you guys are okay with this. I have lots of free time and I enjoy updating project posts. However I am also completely okay with someone else taking over. Let me know what you guys think. smile.gif

If we made a plan, I can go ahead and PM a mod about this. We'll either have to make a Groupproject Forum Account (which this lineage might be just a little too small for still? I don't know) or we would have to let the mods close this thread, and make a new one so we can keep the post up to date.

The blog is in Tigers hands, so I'm guessing we'll have to leave that be for now.

In other AW News:

This daydream girl grew up, and I tried to breed her with Perseverance. They don't hate each other, but they didn't produce. I'll try again next week smile.gif

Please let me know what your thoughts are about taking over the project from Tiger!

Hey guys!

I contacted Tiger and she's okay. smile.gif She feels really guilty for leaving all of a sudden, but she can't play DC now because of personal reasons. She did state she will come back one time again, we just don't know when. I think we can stop worrying now. smile.gif

She also said we can take over the project if we want. I'm willing to do this, if you guys are okay with this. I have lots of free time and I enjoy updating project posts. However I am also completely okay with someone else taking over. Let me know what you guys think. smile.gif

If we made a plan, I can go ahead and PM a mod about this. We'll either have to make a Groupproject Forum Account (which this lineage might be just a little too small for still? I don't know) or we would have to let the mods close this thread, and make a new one so we can keep the post up to date.

The blog is in Tigers hands, so I'm guessing we'll have to leave that be for now.

In other AW News:

This daydream girl grew up, and I tried to breed her with Perseverance. They don't hate each other, but they didn't produce. I'll try again next week smile.gif

Please let me know what your thoughts are about taking over the project from Tiger!

I have no problem with it. You've been active and you know what you're doing.

However, if the project will be taken over what does that entail?

To me, that would mean probably (if I get permission from the mods) to re-open this thread, so I can edit the first post.

I'll put the original AW pair on hiatus (as Tiger can't breed them). Perhaps it's an idea to remove all the breeding requests too, as we have no idea when Tiger will return nor might those requesters still be active then.

I'd update the first post to explain why the original pair and the blog is inactive, and I'll add all the new breeding pairs we have created.

And that's about it. Just update the first post, and then we can continue like we've done so far smile.gif

I don't have a problem with whoever wants to do it restarting the thread, but I am thinking - to avoid this recreation issue in the future, since no one ever truly knows what may happen to/ with any one person - we do need a project account that more than one person has access to before we ask that this current thread be closed so a fresh, editable thread may be created. It just makes sense if all the steps are going to be taken to start another thread.

So maybe just make a post in here, clarifying that the project has a new manager(s) and everything you would include as if you were beginning a new thread. Then maybe PM everyone that has expressed interest in this project to determine if the interest is still there. So far there are 4 of us that are posting somewhat regularly.

Thank you for the Tiger news, Cinny! xo

Awesome updates, Faerie! Keep them coming.

I don't have a problem with whoever wants to do it restarting the thread, but I am thinking - to avoid this recreation issue in the future, since no one ever truly knows what may happen to/ with any one person - we do need a project account that more than one person has access to before we ask that this current thread be closed so a fresh, editable thread may be created. It just makes sense if all the steps are going to be taken to start another thread.

So maybe just make a post in here, clarifying that the project has a new manager(s) and everything you would include as if you were beginning a new thread. Then maybe PM everyone that has expressed interest in this project to determine if the interest is still there. So far there are 4 of us that are posting somewhat regularly.

Thank you for the Tiger news, Cinny! xo

Awesome updates, Faerie! Keep them coming.

I'll PM a mod and see what they think. To me it seems to be the better idea as well, but I'm not sure if this lineage qualifies as "big enough to carry on on its own". I'll keep you guys updated, though!

While doing the dishes today, I thought of a new AW lineage idea. So far I've seen the lineage as very caring. But sometimes I also just want to get angry at disorders. At the unfairness. At the frustration of it all. So I think I'm gonna make a line with Brutes and Colossus dragons (big and strong! Roar!) with more angry, strong names. :3

Because the names will be long, I might just put 'AW' on the end instead of 'Anxiety Warrior'. You guys ok with that? We'll have to interpret the rules as a group together now, haha.

Ok, I'll go PM a mod and I'll update you guys. C:

Apologies ahead of time - I've been working closing shifts every day I work for too long, so while I don't work every day, I am exhausted and unlikely to be coherent.

@gigglymonkey, I appreciate you looking out for me. It doesn't have to be paranoia if it helps people!

So we finally heard from Tiger? I'm glad to hear that she's okay, relatively speaking. While I will still worry, because that's how I am, I will worry a little less now.

Thanks, Bohem! I'm having a lot of good luck with breeding lately, a few brats aside.

I second the motion that multiple people should have access to the main account. Lineage mods, just so everything can stay updated without relying too heavily on any one person.

Cin, that's kinda what I was going for with the brutes and hellhorses! I am completely on board with that. I also have my two-headed line, which represents how anxiety is not always alone, and that other disorders worsen an already debilitating thing.

May edit later, because I know there are things I missed, I just know it.

Attention everyone! smile.gif

I PM'ed a mod (_Z_) and we have permission to open a new thread. We do not have permission for a group project forum account, as the project is still too small for that.

So for now we will have to do with making a new thread and have one person edit everything.

Here is how I envision it:

I will gather all the information (breeding pairs, requests etc) from this thread, and save it. Then, I will start a new thread, with almost exactly the same first posts as these ones - just slightly more info, such as "The original thread was started by Tiger", explaining the original breeding pair is on hiatus, etc. I'm not gonna touch the rules, the banners, etc. smile.gif

Then, I will PM _Z_ again and they will close this thread for us, and we can go use the new one. Everything will be the same as before, except new (empty) thread and we can now edit the first posts.

Are you all okay with this idea, and are you all okay with me doing this? I'd personally enjoy updating a thread like this, and I also have a lot of free time. And if something does go wrong, just in case - I have people who can contact you so anyone can take over. But I really don't think that will happen anytime soon. :3

Please tell me what you think! If you guys mostly agree, I'll start on collecting information for the thread switch.

That is fine with me, Cin. Thank you. smile.gif

To save you some coding, and if it's ok with you, I'm going to create a webpage or something with all my AW pairs on it... so you can just add a single link for mine in the section where breeders will be listed.

Okay... I'm almost finished! Oof, we do have a lot of dragons. tongue.gif

Here's what's up:

1) I copied the first two posts, and rewrote some bits to reflect the current situation.

2) I added a breeders list, which will follow this pattern:

scroll_link - pm_link

?G male_dragon_breed × female_dragon_breed: link_to_male x link_to_female (example_if_available)

Special rules: special_rules_if_available

This way, new egg requesters can more easy see what kind of dragon breeds we offer. Otherwise, they'd have to click every example to see what breed it is. I hope everyone agrees with me that this is a little easier! ninja.gif

I will sort the dragons by gen, not by family. So first all the 2G eggs you offer, then all the 3G eggs, etc. Even if the 5G egg is offspring of that first 2G pair.

3) I added a Anxiety Warriors List. Here we'll document ALL anxiety warriors, not just the ones we offer to breed for others. So if you wanna show off your awesome personal little Anxiety Warrior, it'll be put there. And we can keep count on how many AW we will have. biggrin.gif

4) Both the Breeders list AND the Anxiety Warriors List are not complete. Here is where you guys come in. I re-read the entire thread and I put all the officially registered Anxiety Warriors in the Breeders list. A lot of dragon pairs were mentioned, but never officially registered, so I wasn't sure if they count as actual official breeding pairs.

What I'm going to do now: Go to bed, because it's 3 AM. tongue.gif

What I ask you to do: Please take a look at the new thread (when it's there! It's not yet there!), and specifically the breeders list. Let me know if I missed any dragons! If you want to add a breeding pair I missed, please use this code:

[color=#241c4e][b]I want to add another pairing![/b][/color]
Breeding Pair (link to each):
Any special rules?: 

Just post it in the thread or PM me, whichever you like.

What I'm gonna do tomorrow:

- Add all Anxiety Warrior dragons ever mentioned in this thread, to the new thread (to the Complete AW List).

- I will also PM the people who were on the waiting list for the original breeding pair, to let them know about the new (future) thread and to let them know their requests are canceled because of the hiatus.

- If I did those two things, I will go ahead and make the new thread. Then, I'll PM _Z_ to close this thread.

Okay! xd.png That's it for now. I hope we all agree with each other!

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in.

I hope you enjoy your sleep and I can't wait to see the thread that, hopefully, will be up tomorrow.