AnnoyingTiger888

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Which theme should we use for the AW Blog?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Look who grew up today wub.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CgWG1

Im gonna blab for a bit because this dragon means a lot to me. I originally wanted to name it something anxiety-related (in general, something encouraging) but I've decided to name it after things that are really special to me personally.

I wanted to call him Starlapsi Southpaw, but hey, too long... So I went with Starlapsi the Anxiety Warrior.

(Both names reference a song and a movie respectively that help me a lot with anxiety)

I just want to thank you all, this dragon honestly does give me hope, I like to imagine him fighting alongside me. biggrin.gif I know it's just a bunch of pixels, but if it makes you feel good, it works - no matter how silly.

Thank you all wub.gif

I want to be a breeder!

Forum Name: erasanae

Scroll Name (posted as a link): erasanae

PM Link: x

Breeding Pair (link to each): her x him & her x him

Special rules (optional): name?

Preferred Contact (PM, thread or both): PM is preferable but I'll check thread too

Edited by erasanae

Hello, hello! biggrin.gif

That is awesome, Cin!

And, erasanae, two-headed dragon breeds can only be bred with other two-headed dragon breeds.

Hello, hello! biggrin.gif

That is awesome, Cin!

And, erasanae, two-headed dragon breeds can only be bred with other two-headed dragon breeds.

my mistake, I forgot about that >.<

fixed now

Edited by erasanae

No worries at all! biggrin.gif It'd be nice if that game mechanic was tweaked, that was a really pretty pairing choice!! I see how pygmies must keep to one another, but... then there's probably stuff about 2Hs I haven't read that thoroughly explains why they're type-specific.

Also, has anyone heard from Tiger? :/ Her last forum post was on April 20th and she usually is here almost every day.

No worries at all! biggrin.gif It'd be nice if that game mechanic was tweaked, that was a really pretty pairing choice!! I see how pygmies must keep to one another, but... then there's probably stuff about 2Hs I haven't read that thoroughly explains why they're type-specific.

Also, has anyone heard from Tiger? :/ Her last forum post was on April 20th and she usually is here almost every day.

I haven't, I PMed her asking how she is yesterday but no response yet sad.gif Maybe something has come up irl or maybe things are a bit difficult anxiety-wise right now. Which I'm sure we'd all understand <3

I'm gonna try breeding my Moonstone x pink later again today, I'll let you guys know how it went smile.gif

And welcome new members! <3

EDIT: They produced! <3

https://dragcave.net/lineage/y5z4i

I think I'll find them a daydream mate (I'm digging all the pink and blue colors!) and I might give that future pair up for breeding. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

You're right. It's just hard to not worry.

Looking beautiful there! And your plan to include variations of blue is great.

I'll be trying my Celestial pair on the 10th, if there's any interest from anybody in the (possible) egg. Let me know. smile.gif

You're right. It's just hard to not worry.

Looking beautiful there! And your plan to include variations of blue is great.

I'll be trying my Celestial pair on the 10th, if there's any interest from anybody in the (possible) egg. Let me know. smile.gif

I agree. I've been worrying about where she is too.

Edited to add....my anxiety pairs aren't giving me an egg >.>

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Okay, so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who started to wonder where Fearless Leader went. That said, I'm sure she'll be back soon. Maybe when she does, I'll have extra babies to show off.

After all, Cyrene is still sulking, and I think he should be ready to breed again already. Not pleased with him.

VERY pleased with Noble Brawn the Anxiety Warrior, though! He picked himself a mate (finally), a certain Lady Aegle the Divine Healer, named for a Greek goddess of health. They have an adorable baby that I'm very excited to have on my scroll now.

Reinewing and Ladyhawke have a grown-up baby - Needleclaw the Anxiety Warrior. He's not quite sure what kind of mate he wants - two 'not-interested' results in a row.

I've a new pairing - yes, I know. Almost done setting up foundation pairs, I promise. Post Traumatic Anxiety Warrior is a caveborn Split male. Manic Depressive Anxiety Warrior is a caveborn Duotone female.

Their Duotone daughter, Chronic Pain Anxiety Warrior, is waiting for the scroll owner to free a space so she can claim her mate, who will not be named until an egg has been produced, young lady who refused, so there.

vOfficial Registry Belowv

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair: Noble Brawn the Anxiety Warrior x Lady Aegle the Divine Healer

Special rules: nada

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair: Post Traumatic Anxiety Warrior x Manic Depressive Anxiety Warrior

Special rules: pattern must remain - duotone babies mated with splits and vice versa.

Edit: additional salt

Edited by Faerie_fyre

6G Antarean, descendant of the original pair. If anyone wants to adopt, let me know!

6G Antarean, descendant of the original pair. If anyone wants to adopt, let me know!

Ahhhh can I call dibs?? Or is that unfair because I had the last one DD: I'd love it, though! I'm unlocked in 6 hours.

Opinions needed:

What do you think would look nice as a mate for this egg?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/y5z4i

I'm looking for something blue/pink. I was thinking either Tea Dragons or maybe Daydreams..? Any other suggestions? smile.gif

Also I might rename my Pink with a longer name so it looks better.

Of course you may! I'll PM you the link for pickup when you're ready. biggrin.gif

Your idea is good, I think. A Daydream would be a nice add first, and then the Tea for their offspring so you're sort of alternating the pinkish with the bluish... otherwise let me go look thru all the pretty dragon colors for more of an opinion.

As the blog hasn't been updated, here is the current list of people (in order of request) wating on an egg from AW Velvet-Anxiety Warrior88 + AW Satin-Anxiety Warrior88:

Qor

ewi122

gigglymonkey12

purplenewt

FAstudent12

LeBoringJacques

WaterDroplet

If every breeding of that pair is a success, that's still almost 2 months of breeding to catch up on. So, I'm going to ask - please, as a courtesy to Tiger and everything she may be dealing with - that no one else make a request for an egg from the Original pair until she has returned and can begin to work on the above list. Thank you. <3

I second the motion, and offer a few pairs for consideration for those who wish to join the lineage.

Some Days are Bad

Diablo the Anxiety Warrior x Ruffian the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to Hellfire Wyverns, Horse Dragons, and Hellhorse Dragons, this line includes Black Tea Dragons and Black Dragons.

The Anxious Soul Needs Healing

First Healer of the Anxiety Clan x Dreamdweller the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to White Dragons, Daydream Dragons, and Soulpeace Dragons, this line includes Brute Dragons and Pillow Dragons.

Specific Phobias

Reinewing the Anxiety Warrior x Ladyhawke the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to Ochredrakes and Greater Spotted Drakes, this line will eventually include Glaucus Drakes.

Anxiety is Never Alone

Post Traumatic Anxiety Warrior x Manic Depressive Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

I request that babies from this line continue the pattern, with Duotone babies being mated to Split dragons, and vice-versa

Little Anxieties

Not So Simple Anxiety Warrior x Small Decisions Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

This is my newest line, and currently plans say that I will only include Magelight Pygmies and Dark Myst Pygmies. There are no offspring rules, though.

All pairs are tested, and have proven easy breeders. I can breed anywhere along the lines, and have two eggs currently resting in the Sands.

Little Anxieties Magelight egg

Some Days are Bad Hellfire egg

Shoot me a PM or ask here in the thread if you’re interested in either.

As the blog hasn't been updated, here is the current list of people (in order of request) wating on an egg from AW Velvet-Anxiety Warrior88 + AW Satin-Anxiety Warrior88:

Qor

ewi122

gigglymonkey12

purplenewt

FAstudent12

LeBoringJacques

WaterDroplet

If every breeding of that pair is a success, that's still almost 2 months of breeding to catch up on. So, I'm going to ask - please, as a courtesy to Tiger and everything she may be dealing with - that no one else make a request for an egg from the Original pair until she has returned and can begin to work on the above list. Thank you. <3

I second the motion, and offer a few pairs for consideration for those who wish to join the lineage.

Some Days are Bad

Diablo the Anxiety Warrior x Ruffian the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to Hellfire Wyverns, Horse Dragons, and Hellhorse Dragons, this line includes Black Tea Dragons and Black Dragons.

The Anxious Soul Needs Healing

First Healer of the Anxiety Clan x Dreamdweller the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to White Dragons, Daydream Dragons, and Soulpeace Dragons, this line includes Brute Dragons and Pillow Dragons.

Specific Phobias

Reinewing the Anxiety Warrior x Ladyhawke the Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

In addition to Ochredrakes and Greater Spotted Drakes, this line will eventually include Glaucus Drakes.

Anxiety is Never Alone

Post Traumatic Anxiety Warrior x Manic Depressive Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

I request that babies from this line continue the pattern, with Duotone babies being mated to Split dragons, and vice-versa

Little Anxieties

Not So Simple Anxiety Warrior x Small Decisions Anxiety Warrior (baby example)

This is my newest line, and currently plans say that I will only include Magelight Pygmies and Dark Myst Pygmies. There are no offspring rules, though.

All pairs are tested, and have proven easy breeders. I can breed anywhere along the lines, and have two eggs currently resting in the Sands.

Little Anxieties Magelight egg

Some Days are Bad Hellfire egg

Shoot me a PM or ask here in the thread if you’re interested in either.

And I can breed a 5G antarean offspring of the original pair, if someone would like that! smile.gif it would be a sibling to this dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2PcgR

Feel free to PM me or just post a breeding request for me here. smile.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

I have that promised update! Using a new post for a new day. My main computer is having an identity crisis, and the desktop can’t find its own monitors right now, so I’m on the slow printer computer. Nevertheless, let’s see how this goes.

My pretty little Magelight pygmy grew up into quite the handsome young man! He has been gifted a name, Little Victories Anxiety Warrior, and selected for himself a mate! He and Overwhelming Chaos have a new baby! Say hello to my It’s the Little Things Magelight baby.

Cyrene Silk-Anxiety Warrior has finally found a mate he likes! I had to scrap my color-change plan, because the only breed he likes is Antarean! But Donnegal Tweed Master Weaver seems to suit him nicely. They have an egg nestled into the Sands, finally. Here’s hoping for easier breeding further down this line!

Chronic Pain Anxiety Warrior has finally found a mate that will accept her! She and Sunshine with the Rain have an adorable Duotone baby nestled into the Sands.

Needleclaw the Anxiety Warrior has been one headache after another trying to continue his line. Two ‘not interested’ results and a refusal had me worried that he would never breed. Fortunately, when I presented him with the Sidestepper of Resistance, I got an egg out of the deal!

(To recap – of the six eggs I have on my scroll right now, four are AW lines!)

I have that promised update! Using a new post for a new day.

Isn't there a chance that you might get a warning from the admins for double posting and not editing the previous post?

I'm glad there is still interest in this project. I'll admit I've been neglecting my AW line while I worked on some of the other projects *hides face in shame*

Wow, that's a lot of AW eggs! Nice going, Faerie biggrin.gif I especially love the pygmy!

and don't worry gigglymonkey <3 It's okay to take a break, it's not a job or anything tongue.gif just do what you like <3