AnnoyingTiger888

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Which theme should we use for the AW Blog?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is Ours In Harmony-Anxiety Warrior (Antarean, 3G, Female) + [to be announced Antarean male].

Also, sadly, Doll and GF refused to go near each other this morning. So, I have not yet been able to fill Faerie's request. However, no fear, I have another eligible Blue LH to be tried the next moon cycle. If that is a successful pairing, I will be renaming her accordingly.

Ooh, I have a little CB Antarean female almost grown up. If you manage to get a male egg out of that pairing, can I have it? Then we'll be at 4g biggrin.gif And I could give you the offspring back. If you want to!

My little AW Moonstone almost hatched, but no rush, since their potential mate hasn't hatched yet anyway. smile.gif I think the line is gonna be really pretty with soft blues and pinks!

I'd be glad to give you her first egg, Cin! To better ensure it would turn out male, it would need to be influenced and passed as a hatchie... which I don't mind doing. smile.gif

That is a pretty color scheme.

My first little Warrior is here, yay! Meet Teacup smile.gif

And a little question for AT, can we breed evengens? Or is this lineage restricted to stairs?

Oops, I forgot to add it to the links list ^~^' Fixed it!

Also, the site you linked is my personal site. The waiting list has been moved to the project's blog here. The decision has not been set in stone just yet, however.

You can do whatever you like as long as you follow the rules ^~^~

I have another question, sorry for asking so many!

In the rules it says the naming scheme should be '-Anxiety Warrior' like your original pair, for example. But I noticed faeriefyres dragons are called '.. the Anxiety Warrior'. Is this also acceptable, and more directed to faeriefyre: is it okay if I do that as well for a future new cb breeding pair? I quite like it. smile.gif

So basically my question for AT is, how strict are the naming rules exactly?

And my question for FF is, if your type of naming scheme is okay, can I do it too? laugh.gif

I have another question, sorry for asking so many!

In the rules it says the naming scheme should be '-Anxiety Warrior' like your original pair, for example. But I noticed faeriefyres dragons are called '.. the Anxiety Warrior'. Is this also acceptable, and more directed to faeriefyre: is it okay if I do that as well for a future new cb breeding pair? I quite like it. smile.gif

So basically my question for AT is, how strict are the naming rules exactly?

And my question for FF is, if your type of naming scheme is okay, can I do it too? laugh.gif

*headdesk* I forgot to change that too! xd.pngD Any form is acceptable c: ...-Anxiety Warrior, ...the Anxiety Warrior, ...of the Anxiety Warriors, whatever you can fit! I even put AW at the beginning of mine so I can easily find them when sorted by name.

And don't worry, you can ask as many as you want! Actually, you even help me out by asking questions.

<clipped for length>

I don't see why not! The more the merrier, generally. I just liked the aesthetics.

And @Bohem, refusals are always a bummer. I can wait, though. No hurries here!

I have quite the update ahead, but until I can gather my thoughts and links, just know that the scroll has been busy! Brooding over three AW eggs right now.

Will do a full update Tuesday sometime. Just wanted to drop in, being as how I've been a bit scarce lately.

Good to see you, Faerie! Looking forward to seeing the new additions too. biggrin.gif

I have an anxiety disorder and I think this lineage group is amazing!

I want an egg from the original pair!

Forum Name: purplenewt

Scroll Name (posted as a link): purplenewt

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=214868

**I should be un-scroll locked by tomorrow around the same time as now.

I enjoyed reading the anxiety stories and the website, in general. Overall it is beautiful, serene, encouraging. On the outside I don't come across as anxious but it's all on the inside, for me. It's been getting worse these past couple of years but my husband and immediate family is supportive. It affects my ability to work especially. Money is the biggest trigger for me. Every morning I wake up with panic attacks, expecting something catastrophically terrible to happen the moment I get out of bed. Medication helps a little, but it makes me so so tired all the time. I don't feel like a person; my life constantly feels like it's on auto-pilot. I also suffer from Clinical Depression, though, so that doesn't help me much. I tend to disassociate, which is going numb or looking at yourself like you're not you but you're another person. I love to read, and write. It helps keep me sane, lol.

Edited by purplenewt

Welcome aboard, purplenewt! Thank you so very much for sharing some of yourself with us. xo

Also, this just happened. ;D

Aaaand... Good Fortune And Blessed Life [v2.0!] (Blue Lunar Herald, CB, Female).

Edited by Bohem

Tharkun and Loose Leaf had a beautiful baby, Battle Magic the Anxiety Warrior, who took a shine to Ginger Esperanza. They, in turn, produced a beautiful baby of their own. (Who did not alt.)

My baby from the original pair hatched, and has been gifted a name! Meet Cyrene Silk-Anxiety Warrior

A few more dragons have joined the fight. Meet them!

Reinewing the Anxiety Warrior – a CB Ochredrake male

Ladyhawke the Anxiety Warrior – a CB Greater Spotted Drake female

This is their baby!

And I was going to test a Magelight Pygmy pair for compatibility, but then I chance-clicked an egg for my Berk line, and became locked. Again. When I hatch a few more eggs, I’ll work on a pygmy pair and a two-headed pair. I like to test my pairs before naming – too many refusals and ‘these dragons don’t show much interest in each other’ happening on my scroll of late.

But that’s what’s going on over on my scroll.

On a slightly related note – Tiger, I’d like to swap drake babies at some point.

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Those look great, Faerie! biggrin.gif I love drakes, I might want to have an egg later when you join with Tiger.... And when I'm not so horribly locked tongue.gif

Purplenewt, welcome aboard! biggrin.gif I hope you enjoy this lineage as much as I do. <3

Bohem and I are working on a 5gen antaraen from the original pair, and my Moonstone baby almost grows up biggrin.gif I will be finding a nice pink mate for him afterwards!

I proudly introduce Burning Flame-Anxiety Warrior, our first(?) 4th Gen Anxiety Warrior! biggrin.gifwub.gif Bred by the lovely Bohem!

When I'm unlocked (tomorrow), I'll try to breed her with Roaring Courage. Their first egg will go to Bohem, and after that I will register them for breeding for the lineage. biggrin.gif

I also found a mate for my other AW dragon, but I'm not sure yet if they like each other. I will keep you guys updated. smile.gif

EDIT:

I was looking through the breeders page and I'd love to have an egg of this pair, faerie_fyre biggrin.gif I really like how fierce Brute dragons look and I want one to help me fight my anxiety. cool.gif

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: Cinspawn

Scroll Name (posted as a link): https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=224704

Breeder: Faerie_fyre

Breeding Pair: Soul Healer the Anxiety Warrior x Crushing Expectations

Edited by Cinspawn

Tried to breed my pink with the Anxiety Warrior Moonstone I have, but no luck.

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced.

At least it's not a refusal! We'll try again next week. smile.gif

I want to be a breeder!

Forum Name: Cinspawn

Scroll Name (posted as a link): https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=224704

Breeding Pair (link to each): Roaring Courage × Burning Flame-Anxiety Warrior

Special rules (optional): Please give the offspring a name!

Preferred Contact (PM, thread or both): Both is OK but I prefer PM.