AnnoyingTiger888

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Which theme should we use for the AW Blog?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is indeed smile.gif I'd love to share my story, but, as English is not my first language, I am a bit afraid of mistakes. And I also feel like writing it all down would be a great form of self-therapy.

It is indeed smile.gif I'd love to share my story, but, as English is not my first language, I am a bit afraid of mistakes. And I also feel like writing it all down would be a great form of self-therapy.

I am willing to check for mistakes for you if you'd like smile.gif feel free to PM me about it!

And I'll start on the banners tomorrow. laugh.gif

We have a hamster???! (or some such cute nibbly thing) I'm overcome with joy. I may need Life Alert... too adorable.

My breeding pair just bred this little one. here.

Also I'm loving the way you did the blog. I just saw how you added the breeding pairs and waiting list on the blog too. I love it! and I love how I got to become involved in a newer project.

~Posts merged~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Updates 2:

If you'd like to post your story about anxiety or dealing with someone who has anxiety, please click here. You can remain anonymous by putting a fake name or just typing 'Anonymous' =)

I've already posted my story. If you'd like to read it, please click here.

Please be aware that reading other peoples accounts of their anxiety may trigger you. Please proceed with caution!

In brighter news, I've added a few new pairings to breed!

see edit

I have a few more in the works, but I'm still working on finding mates c:

1 more day before Satin and Velvet can breed again!

I'm also tweaking the dragons list just a bit, so I'll be working on that tonight ^~^~

Thanks for the compliments on the blog, guys! ♥

EDIT: Removed the new pairings until I can test them to make sure they won't refuse each other!

Edited by AnnoyingTiger888

Thanks for the updates AT smile.gif I want to have an AW breeding pair too but I'm still locked at the moment. tongue.gif

I made banners! I hope you like them.

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/dguLH1R.gifv

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/WVvNzSg.gifv

And here's my personal favourite, I based it on a quote by Ewi on the first page, because I really loved that idea:

This is an amazing idea, having a dragon fighting with my anxiety would help me a lot wink.gif

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/fCJFbMv.gif

I used random fierce-looking dragons and the Antarean Dragon because it's part of the original breeding pair and because it seems to be looking up (into the light, have hope!)

Let me know what you think of these laugh.gif and I'll be back when I can submit a pair. smile.gif

I looked all over the blog and I submitted my own story smile.gif I really like the blog, great job!

I also decided I want an egg, and breed my own CB Pink with it later (I don't have it yet). Am I supposed to give the CB Pink the -Anxiety Warrior name, too? (Sorry, I'm new with group lineages!)

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: Cinspawn

Scroll Name (posted as a link): Cinspawn

PM Link: PM

Breeder: Bohem

Breeding Pair: Manic Mischief-Anxiety Warrior x Love You With My Whole Heart

Firstly, Tiger, I thank you for having the courage to share your experience... and bringing this lineage to life, as it were. I thank each and every one of you now for sharing in the future. You can never truly know how you touch the life of another human being. Every life is beautiful. Every life matters. Do not give up, ever.

Cinspawn, your banners are marvelous. Thank you for sharing your story! I will be messaging you shortly. Also, the bred egg would carry the lineage name. Tiger's pairs are the only ones where both of a pair carry the name. Hope that makes sense. smile.gif

<3, all!!

Edited by Bohem

Thanks for the updates AT smile.gif I want to have an AW breeding pair too but I'm still locked at the moment. tongue.gif

I made banners! I hope you like them.

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/dguLH1R.gifv

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/WVvNzSg.gifv

And here's my personal favourite, I based it on a quote by Ewi on the first page, because I really loved that idea:

This is an amazing idea, having a dragon fighting with my anxiety would help me a lot wink.gif

user posted image

https://i.imgur.com/fCJFbMv.gif

I used random fierce-looking dragons and the Antarean Dragon because it's part of the original breeding pair and because it seems to be looking up (into the light, have hope!)

Let me know what you think of these laugh.gif and I'll be back when I can submit a pair. smile.gif

I love the banners. They're so cute.

Oh GoN, that animated banner looks like a Tarantino movie trailer, so badass biggrin.gif Great job, Cinspawn smile.gif

Thank you so much for the compliments on the banners, guys! biggrin.gif Let me know if you have good ideas for new ones.

And thank YOU Bohem for the great egg! I don't have a Moonstone yet, so it's double excitement biggrin.gif

When it ages and I manage to get a CB Pink, am I supposed to give the Pink a non-AW-related name? And then, the offspring an AW-related name? smile.gif

You are quite welcome!!! biggrin.gif

We could name our CB mates anything regarding anxiety, take for a good example how miss Faerie_fyre has done. The specific name addition 'Anxiety Warrior' goes to the dragons we have chosen to be the bearer of it with our own starting pairs and, of course, their children.

The lil Moonstone you received is an 'Anxiety Warrior', so it should carry the name. It's mate would not. Offspring of the pair would be 'Anxiety Warrior'. The CB mates of those offspring would not.

The only exception to this would be Tiger's pairings because they are original to her idea for this lineage.

Sorry, been busy all day c:

About the names - when I first created the lineage, I did have a rule that only ONE of your breeding pairs can carry the Anxiety Warrior name. However, I've since changed that and totally forgot to mention it.

Naming rules are now as follows:

The original breeding pairs that YOU submit may both carry the Anxiety Warrior namesake.

The egg from those original pairs must also carry the name, HOWEVER their CB mate can not carry that name.

I hope I worded that in a way that makes sense!

EDIT:

I've just test bred my second pairing! The mother is a CB Sunrise and the father a CB Black Tea. They produced a little Black Tea warrior c: If you want it, please let me know!

Got another egg from my second test breeding c:

A Royal Blue egg from a CB Royal Blue mother and a CB Pillow father. Let me know if you'd like this egg.

Sorry, been busy all day c:

About the names - when I first created the lineage, I did have a rule that only ONE of your breeding pairs can carry the Anxiety Warrior name. However, I've since changed that and totally forgot to mention it.

Naming rules are now as follows:

The original breeding pairs that YOU submit may both carry the Anxiety Warrior namesake.

The egg from those original pairs must also carry the name, HOWEVER their CB mate can not carry that name.

I hope I worded that in a way that makes sense!

EDIT:

I've just test bred my second pairing! The mother is a CB Sunrise and the father a CB Black Tea. They produced a little Black Tea warrior c: If you want it, please let me know!

yup that makes sense. smile.gif your wording of it was fine.

I'm also glad you got an eggy from your breeding pair.

May I offer my opinion on the first posts? Perhaps you can put the rules back or delete some of the posts because right now it's very empty since it all just links to the blog.

And maybe you could put the naming 'rules' in the first post, too?

Basically anything that we want to look up quickly (rules, news, status etc) would be easier to see at first glance, and everything that needs some thinking anyway (choosing a breeder) might be better suited for the blog?

Just my opinion happy.gif

In other news, impatiently waiting for my AW egg to hatch. biggrin.gif I also got a CB pink that might be their mate if they gender right. And like each other.

@Cinspawn - I'm still testing things out and changing them, seeing what works best. I probably will add the rules back once I've gone over them, and add the name rules, too. No worries, I value all of your thoughts and opinions ^~^~ This project isn't just about what I like, it's about all of us, after all~

A few updates about my pairings. I've just bred the original, waiting for Faerie to get some free time to take it. So 6 more days until the next original baby~

Current Pairings That Will Breed (adding to the blog sometime tonight):

1. Black Tea, Male x Sunrise, Female (recently bred)
  2. Pillow, Male x Royal Blue, Female (recently bred, baby is up for claims!)
  3. Glaucus Drake, Male x Ochredrake, Female (just bred a few mins ago, baby up for claims!)

Pairings I'm Working On (don't know if they will breed or not yet and still collecting eggs):

1. Tri-Horn Wyvern, Male x Tsunami Wyvern, Female
  2. Cassare Wyvern, Male x Red, Female
  3. Night Glory Drake, Male x Greater Spotted Drake, Female
  4. Red-Finned Tidal, Male x Water, Female
  5. Daydream, Male x White, Female

And the Pairing I Really Liked That Refused to Breed (sadness):

• Sapphire, M x Spirit Ward, Female
^ I will try and find them new mates later on!

I think that's it for now. If you want the Royal Blue or Ochredrake egg, please PM me ^~^~

I'm glad you keep us up to date biggrin.gif

I have a question, when I'm gonna breed this guy with a CB pink, the CB pink wont have any other mates as of the rules.

But is their offspring allowed to have other mates? smile.gif Even if I name them after the lineage? Or should I then refrain from doing that?

Sorry, I'm still kinda figuring out what's normal and stuff in group lineages ninja.gif

I'm glad you keep us up to date biggrin.gif

I have a question, when I'm gonna breed this guy with a CB pink, the CB pink wont have any other mates as of the rules.

But is their offspring allowed to have other mates? smile.gif Even if I name them after the lineage? Or should I then refrain from doing that?

Sorry, I'm still kinda figuring out what's normal and stuff in group lineages ninja.gif

The same rules apply to your offspring. That is, the offspring must have an exclusive mate if you plan to breed it c:

Don't worry~ Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to ^~^~

My first little baby is growing up wub.gifwub.gifhere. Since I'm breeding two different dragon type I know I'll get both dragon types...eventually from the breeding pair and I don't think I'll care which egg it is.

My first little baby is growing up wub.gifwub.gifhere. Since I'm breeding two different dragon type I know I'll get both dragon types...eventually from the breeding pair and I don't think I'll care which egg it is.

That name is ADORABLE! biggrin.gif

Here is Ours In Harmony-Anxiety Warrior (Antarean, 3G, Female) + Lifting Your Wings Without Wind (Antarean, CB, Male).

Also, sadly, Doll and GF refused to go near each other this morning. So, I have not yet been able to fill Faerie's request. However, no fear, I have another eligible Blue LH to be tried the next moon cycle. If that is a successful pairing, I will be renaming her accordingly.

Edited by Bohem