TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Also glad for the midnight release as I always preferred those. Can't wait to see the hatchies!

Yay!! Thank you. Egg locked for now. How long will they be the only drop?

It usually lasts a few hours.

I am so happy I decided to check here before I went to bed! Very happy about the new release thank you TJ and spriters!

Ah that news post on the front page thing is so handy. I'd never have known there was a release today without it.

Oops, apparently I'm hatchie locked, lol. Well, I grabbed one egg. The blue stone egg will have to wait. =o

Whoa, new dragons! biggrin.gif Can't wait to try and nab some! ~ ♥

I have a feeling I won't be able to get any, though, with my slow, satellite internet. D:

Edited by Natakiro

Darn, I was hoping to start a bunch of lineage breeding when I got unlocked due to the season change. >< I have one slot right now, so I guess I'll just code hunt. (Though they don't seem to be dropping as much, so I might grab a random one.)

Looking forward to seeing what these guys are, though, especially the blue~

Edited by 11th

Ah.. the rush... it is near impossible to grab any when against so many clickers. Welp, got one egg at least. Cheers.

Heh. Luckily I heard about this release only one hour after it started. Got 2 of the orange ones and will be hunting for the blues for the next few 5-minute drops.

Whoops! Ended up with more blue eggs than intended. On well *tucks them in for a nap*

Thank you for new eggs!

Hmm.. Name ideas anyone? The "blue stones" breed sort between Royal Crimsons and Seasonals so there goes my Aquamarine theory (Since that's this month's birthstone)... "Sapphire" something, perhaps? Or another Royal?? And they can be bitten (not that anyone would want to right now. XD) so they aren't Drakes. Darn..

I haven't caught any of the mysterious orange ones yet so I dunno about those.

I got three of each so I'm done hunting for now. I hope they hatch before I go to bed; I really want to see the hatchlings.

e: Both eggs can be bitten, so they're normal dragons.

Edited by Guillotine

Hmm.. Name ideas anyone? The "blue stones" breed sort between Royal Crimsons and Seasonals so there goes my Aquamarine theory (Since that's this month's birthstone)... "Sapphire" something, perhaps? Or another Royal?? And they can be bitten (not that anyone would want to right now. xd.png) so they aren't Drakes. Darn..

I haven't caught any of the mysterious orange ones yet so I dunno about those.

They sort between anagallis' and balloons. :3

Naturally, I stuffed my lair full of eggs right before something fun happened. tongue.gif Ah well, I shall go hunting once these little guys hatch!