Dragoniclove123

Choose your own adventure!

I choose E.

Oops, you accidentally activated it. The green dragon howls with rage! Oh no! The devices were actually monster/dragon enragers! Explains the slug, the rabid leprechans, and all the other things! The green dragon gets so angry at you that it attempts to eat you! What do you do?

A.) Attempt to fight back.

B.) Run for your life!

C.) Take a leap of faith. Yolo.

D.) Attempt to pacify it by feeding it the kitten that is sitting near you, watching everything unfold.

E.) Give up and let the green dragon eat you.

DO NOT ADD ANY MORE CHOICES! It ruins the fun.

Edited by MadameZ

You run for your life. Yes? Well, the wall is three feet behind you, and the angry people who you stole the devices from also surround you. You're trapped. What do you do?

A.) Give up.

B.) Attempt to fight.

C.) Eat cake.

C) Eat Cake.

As a magical cake appears out of no where you begin eating it. You totally forgot about your balloon friend buddy from earlier, so you hop on his back and fly away. Oh no! The green dragon follows you!

Do you

A) Throw the cake in his face.

B) Keep eating cake.

C) Jump off the balloon dragon into what appears to be a lake below you.

Edited by American-Dragons

I choose C!

You jump off. Oh no, it was actually a pit of lava dyed blue! You flail around int he fiery pit, and then you notice: you're not dead. A hellfire wyvern sits near you. What do you do?

A.) Ride it

B.) Eat it. You're hungry, and cake is not that filling.

C.) Ignore everything and continue to flail around in the fiery pit.

I choose A!

Oh great, it flies up to the mountains toward a huge dark cave.

What do you do?

A. Jump back into the lava pit.

B. Start hitting the wyvern's head.

C. Stay on the dragon, curious about the cave.

Edited by WaterDroplet

You mean A? :3

Anyway, I choose C.

You and the hellfire wyvern venture into the caverns, curious. As you fly, you sense something flying behind you. You turn around, and you see the Green Dragon! Oh no, it followed you! You pound on the hellfire wyvern, asking it to hurry up. It obeys. Oops, it bumped into something... a stone dragon! The stone dragon seems angered, but... it spots the Green Dragon! They breed to produce an egg. A Geode dragon! What will you do?

A.) Take it.

B.) Continue to explore and leave the new couple in peace.

C.) Stare. Just stare.

C.

You stare at the two dragons in.....awe? Disgust? You're not sure; either way it was an enlightening experience.

Do you:

A) Take the egg now.

B) Try talking to the dragons.

C) Contemplate the meaning of life.

D) Continue exploring the cave.

E) Leave the cave.

Edited by WaterScorpion

C. You stand around in philosophical thought, and don't notice the Green dragon becoming annoyed at your presence.

Oh no! The green dragon swipes his tail out at you! Do you:

A. Fall over because you weren't paying attention

B. Grab his tail as it hits you, pushing you into the cave

C. Duck

B.

You grab on to his tail instinctively. What's this dude's problem anyway? You don't even know this dragon. It's a free Gaslreim!

The Green dragon's tail whips you inside the cave and sends you tumbling away. He thumps his tail in anger...which was unwise.

Rocks start falling. Part of the wall and roof collapse on his tail. Clouds of dust fill the air, making you cough. He roars in pain and alarm. He is trapped by the weight of the rocks and soil on his tail. Do you:

A. Leave and walk further into the cave. He's a jerk. Why should you help him?

B. Try to calm him and free him.

C. Ask the Hellfire Wyvern to do something.

D. Seek revenge.

B"I can save you, but I need you to use your brain to think about whether it's a wise choice to choose to be the enemy of two dragons and a human after being injured?" You said it meaningfully

The green dragon is silent.

"I'll give you two choices, loyal survival or stupid death?"

Green Dragon thought for a while, put its head into your palm, and it chose to join your adventure.

You rescued the green dragon and wrapped the wound for it

Next, you plan to:

A.Return on the same route

B.Earthquake! (I don't recommend this, which will lead to the secondary collapse of the cave)

C.Duck

D.Continue to go deep into the cave

E.or you can create an option yourself :)

Edited by Sitrling

C.

Spotting a 🦆 symbol carved into a boulder, you say out loud "Duck!" There's a flash of yellow light from small mana crystals and toy ducks begin raining down on your head. You move to avoid them, but they keep landing on you.

The three dragons watch. It can be hard to read dragon expressions, but the Green seems malevolently amused.

A Rift dragon thrusts its head out of the wall. This one definitely laughs at you. The rain of toy ducks stops and the Rift dragon withdraws its head into its portal.

Do you:

A. Laugh and apologize.

B. Stand there and say "What are you looking at?"

C. Act cool like nothing happened.

D. Examine your toy haul for anything of value 

E. Try to escape through the portal before it closes.

F. Look for more symbols.

G. Shrug it off and suggest the group keeps moving.

Amused, belligerent, cool, detective, escape, find, go

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

D It's so interesting. You can't help laughing and trying to find something useful in the duck pile, but you don't find anything. They're just a pile of rubber ducks, and the ducks quacking when you step on it, that's all.

But they are very cute. You plan to take one as a souvenir of this adventure and ask the three dragons if they need this, but only the balloon dragon accepted it happily. You carefully tied the duck to the mane of its tail.

You and the dragon decided to move forward, but when the dragon crossed the duck river, they inevitably stepped on the ducks, and the quacks immediately filled the whole cave, and you laughed again.

You soon reached a fork in the road.Do you:

A. A road that is almost the same as before, and the breeze is blowing slowly at the entrance of the cave.

B.A narrow gap with the faint sound of water, with glowing crystals on the wall.

C.A huge cave that is very bright inside

D.Duck XD

Edited by Sitrling
What a big project! By the way, I like your ABC-summary of each option!