Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dragoniclove123

Choose your own adventure!

Recommended Posts

Look around. See if anyone else is there.

A person in black robes suddenly strikes you with a sword. do you

A) Strike him with your knife?

B)Run?

C)Kick him?

Share this post


Link to post

Oh no! A giant purple slug appeared! It seems hungry! Do you...

A.) Attempt to fight

B.) Run Away

or

C.) Pet the kitten that is standing below you.

Share this post


Link to post

You get a dragon to fight. Oh no, you sent all your mint dragons, and even worse: they are your inbred ones! The purple dragon simply eats them all. Then you notice the kitten standing below you. Do you...

A.) Murder it

B.) Pet it

C.) Sacrifice it to escape the slug

D.) Pet it

E.) Pet it

F.) Pet it

...

Z.) Pet it

Edited by MadameZ

Share this post


Link to post

Or~

 

G. Attempt to pet the kitten before noticing it's the slugs child attempting to distract you so the giant purple slug so you sacrifice it to the slug who doesn't know who 'the kitten' really is to escape it

 

I choose G

Edited by Phantom-Fox-

Share this post


Link to post

The slug eats the kitten. Then the slug gasps and dies. The kitten climbs out with an evil grin. It seems to want nothing more but to have you pet it. What will you do?

A.) Pet it

B.) Attempt to run

C.) Hug it

Share this post


Link to post

Oh no! You just murdered a poor kitten! You get struck by lightning. You survive, and you continue on. You climb a flight of stairs and see... a whole colony of kittens! What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post

A. throw them out the window one by one

B. revive the slug and sacrifice them to it

C. Spontaneously blow up

D. grab onto a random ballon dragon and float up to the next floor

Edited by Phantom-Fox-

Share this post


Link to post

You grab the balloon dragon and float to the next floor. You see gold everywhere, but you don't notice the demon leprechauns hiding in the corner watching you.

 

Do you.

 

A. Gather as much gold as you can carry and run to the next floor

B. Realize that the gold belongs to someone else, and it wouldn't be right to take it, and walk to the next floor

C. Team up with the balloon dragon and gather as much gold both of you can carry and flee to the next floor

Share this post


Link to post

B. Realize that the gold belongs to someone else, and it wouldn't be right to take it, and walk to the next floor.

Share this post


Link to post

As you get to the next floor, it's very hot and there is cheese all over the floor! You realize that it's a bunch of melted cheese dragons. What do you do?

 

A. Run and shut off the heater, and start shaping them back into dragons.

B. Shrug, they have to deal with it themselves, and then you go to the next floor.

C. Start eating the melted cheese!

D. Push the melted cheese dragons into a big pile, cause they are in your way.

Share this post


Link to post

The dragons look weird, but still funtion. A wild pillow dragon comes and joins your team. You Obtained: Pillow Dragon, Pile of gold.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh no! The pillow dragon has got its fur stuck in the melted cheese! What do you do?

A- turn the heater back on to melt the cheese off

B- try to pull it free

C- abandon it

Share this post


Link to post

The cheese dragons suddenly bites you! Oh no, you never knew that cheese dragons were violent! What do you do?

A.) Melt the dragon

B.) Attempt to escape on the pillow dragon

C.) Jump out of the building. Yolo.

D.) Try to sacrifice your inbred mints.

Share this post


Link to post

B.) Attempt to escape on the Pillow Dragon

 

Your Pillow Dragon takes you the top of the castle. You see a few humans lying around, enjoying themselves with strange black devices. Your Mints seem angered by this.

 

Do you:

A.) Ignore them and yell that you're the "king/queen/idk of the world"

B.) Steal the devices

C.) Break the devices

D.) Kiss the floor in respect to the Green Dragon coming up the stairs that you just noticed now

E.) Cry. Just cry

 

[Please don't add any extra options. It somewhat ruins the fun]

 

EDIT: funny thing happened>

Edited by PootisLooti

Share this post


Link to post

B- Steal the devices.

 

What do you do with them?

A- Take them apart

B- Smash them, yelling HULK SMASH

C- Try to figure out what they are

D- Use them on you

E- Drop them to focus on the green dragon that's now looming over you threateningly.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.