ewi

Eve makes things

So... hello there. My name is Eve and I am 24. I've always been the creative type, I really enjoy making pretty things. Or at least my family tells me they are pretty wink.gif I am really shy and don't like face-to-face contact, but I love making people happy, so one day I decided to try making jewellery as a gift. It helps a lot with my anxiety, I can spend several hours just focused on beading and listening to audiobooks, without thinking too much. I was browsing through your threads, I am amazed by your talents and skills, and I promised myself that one day I will find a courage and show my 'pretties' to a wider group of people smile.gif

It's nothing really special, just some projects that made my days brighter, but I really wanted to share them with you.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Just some from the top of my pile wink.gif so... what do you think? I have lots of DIY earrings/necklaces and other stuff around my home, my mom wears them proudly, but I'd like to know what real people think wink.gif I'll upload more once I make decent pictures.

oh wow thee are really great. Have you tried makeing those butterflies or flowers? i have a flower but i didn't make. I really do like what you made. It takes a lot of

patience to make these.

Those look amazing! I especially like the leaf earrings, they're so pretty. I'm also a fan of bead art so these things are really nice to look at. Great work. :3c

These are lovely!

I am always a fan of bead sewing and these are very nice. Are they patterns? or did you come up with them?