Polar

Extraterrestrial

He remained stoic in face but his hand had started to turn into a Dragon claw. He looked at Zahar then back at her. "I'll be there in moment. " He assured her and hung up dashing away, half leaping half flying to his ship, he managed to control his anger enough to stop the transformation. Getting in the ship he headed to earth, half transformed. Wings sprouted from his back and a tail coiled around him. His feet became like a Dragon's and right arm was covered in red scales. His teeth where longer too.

He landed in a clear area by her house and ran to the door. "Olivia!" He called, his voice taking on that deep tone his roar sounded like. "Liv!" He pushed open the door after slicing the lock with the thin razor sharp tip of his tail. "I'm here!"

((I can just imagine Zahar's face when his best friend runs/flies off for no apparent reason xd.png ))

Liv sighed heavily. "Yeah, he's lost it." Shaking her head, she straightened her clothes and went down the stairs. Pulling herself onto the countertop, she fished a hairband out of her pocket and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She started violently, almost falling off the countertop at his anxious near-roar, hopping off the countertop and almost making it to the door when he burst in, looking absolutely feral, a mixture of rage and panic. "Okay..." Liv started, looking startled as her eyebrows shot up in surprise. "First of all, calm down. I'm okay." She said soothingly, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'm okay, Mak, calm down. Breath." She said soothingly, reaching up to place a palm on his cheek. "If it helps any, I kneed him in the groin and then proceeded to slam his head into my dresser." She said cheerfully, rubbing his shoulders. "Now calm down and breath, and then I'll tell you what happened."

He trembled at the sight of her, he gently touched the bruise on her cheek, and his thumb lightly touched her cut lip. "He did this....." He whispered his eyes flared with pure golden wrath. "He did this to my silver star!? That sniveling little pathetic worm will pay for this!" He hissed and hugged her tightly trembling with anger and worry.

Feeling her hands on his tense shoulders and attempted to calm down. "I don't think that's possible now my star..... "He said softly. "I can't.... I'm just to angry.... to worried. I'm trying... I'm trying... " He looked at her and bit back a sob. It broke his heart seeing her hurt like this. Without even thinking about it, he kissed the bruises healing them, and even the cut on her lip. He lifted her up and carried her to the couch setting her on what lap he had with Dragon legs.

He held her to his chest tightly. His shirt was ripped apart where his wings had burst through and his armor was off. In an effort to calm down he burrowed his nose in her neck and breathed in her scent deeply. After several long moment and a slow tranfomation back to normal, he was calm down enough to hear the story.

"Shh, shh, it's okay." Liv soothed, continuing to rub his shoulders. How ironic that she was comforting him, and not the other way around. She blushed scarlet at his kisses, and went even redder as he gently healed her lip, and allowed him to carry her to the couch. She ran her fingers through his hair as he buried his face in her neck. Slowly he calmed down, and she kissed his cheek before pulling him down so that they were both lying down. "If you get to angry, I'm going to stop." She warned him, wrapping her arm around to rub his back and feeling warm skin where his shirt had ripped.

"Well, it started when Malachi started dropping his slobber-covered rope on Jared's lap. Jared was complaining so I said I'd go upstairs because that's where I had left Mal's Kong toy. I found it, just in case you were wondering, but that's not really important. He attacked me from behind, covering my mouth so I couldn't call for help and putting me on the bed. Then he -" She stopped, hesitating. No, he didn't need to know that part. Liv knew that he wouldn't be able to calm down if he did. "Then I," She corrected, though she wasn't sure he would buy her cover up, "remembered what Jackson had taught me about fighting and bit his hand, using his surprise to my advantage to knee him in the groin. He stumbled back and groaned, which caught Jared's attention, and I got distracted trying to answer him so Zeke was able to hit me with a few sloppy punches before I managed to roll of the bed." She paused for a moment, allowing that information to sink in and continuing to rub his back as she went on. "I was able to punch him in the jaw and as he stumbled I grabbed his head and slammed it into the dresser. He was unconscious as Jared and my dad got into the room, and Jared cuffed him again and dragged him from the room."

She shrugged. "So that's what happened." Liv felt slightly guilty for hiding a part of it from Mak but figured it was for his own good - he didn't need to be more upset and worried than he already was. "Not so bad, right?" She asked, reaching up to kiss his cheek again.

"He touched you..." he growled lowly although he found it difficult to get mad wrapped around her. "He touched you inappropriately, I can smell his rotten stench on your shirt. He intended to-...

he was going to...." his voice cracked. "I should have been harsher on him. Let him know who he was dealing with! To ever attempt to degrade a woman like that!" His voice darkened and got so low the china trembled in the cupboards. "I will break him for this!" He snarled coldly.

His snarl turned into a whimper as she continued to rub his back. She can feel his markings, patterns that felt like wings with runes in them. Then it was his turn to comfort her. He held her close to his chest and lightly rubbed her neck. "I can stay as long as you need.. until the nightmares stop... don't tell me you won't get them, I know you will after this traumatic event. I'll be here, I'll protect you..."

"Yes..." Liv whispered quietly, feeling the growl rumble in his chest. "He did." Her voice strengthened. "But you're going to leave him alone. I'm not going to let you stoop to his level. I know you, Maklar, and from your reaction to just his name I know you won't be able to stop yourself from going as far as killing him in anger should the opportunity arise." She paused, looking at him in concern. "I won't let that happen, Mak. Killing changes a person in horrible ways. I don't want that to happen to you." She murmured quietly, her fingers tracing the ruins on his back.

She smiled slightly. "You'd stay forever if you could. Would you rather just move in?" She joked with a slight laugh. "I'm just kidding. There is something that's been bothering me, though, something he said that didn't make any sense. He said he knew that I loved him, but we've never actually had a real conversation. The only thing we actually agreed on was that pizza was amazing, and even then we disagreed on toppings! The only thing he ever did was hit on me, and we were never actually alone together. So why would he think that I was in love with him?" She drummed her fingers against his back, thinking as she curled comfortably into his chest. "Unless..." She mumbled thoughtfully. "He actually believed I was in love with him. The whole time he thought I was playing hard to get. Any sane guy would back off after a while. But what if he wasn't sane? I remember watching a crime show where a guy was convinced that a girl was in love with him. He did all the same things Zeke did. What was it called? Obsessive something or other, I can't remember exactly what it was called, but it makes sense."

She shrugged, tracing the patterns on his back with her fingers once more. "It certainly doesn't excuse his actions, but it does explain them. Not that it matters, because it happened and that's the end of it. There's no use dwelling on it any more, I guess." She chuckled darkly. "Until tonight that is, but there's not much that can be done about that." She snorted. "Anyway, let's talk about something else. What were you doing before I called? I thought I heard something drop as you answered your phone... thing."

"Olivia, I have killed a man when I was twelve for he tried to assassinate the Prince. He doesn't even have a clue. I have torchered criminals, broke even the hardest mercenaries. I will break him, mind and spirit, what he does to his body however is up to him. " He said calmly. "I am trained to kill to protect the Prince, my mind can't be controlled by anyone and is a fortress against mind readers. I will not be changed by a death Olivia..... "

He sighed. "Better yet you can move to my place where you know he could never get to you again. And meet my crazy family.... you probably don't though, just trying to remember each of their proper names is a headache. " He said lightly. He then started to purr loudly. "Obsessive love. Unfortunately it is too common among dragün these days with interracial marriages. Never to the point of violence, as we are a pure loving race, and are incapable of intentionally causing physical harm to our mates, but it usually is the females that have an issue. We're just... abnormally protective I guess. As for what I was doing, I was fencing with the Prince at my villa and dropped my sword when you called."

"You have a hard job, don't you?" Liv asked quietly, not attempting to change his mind again. "I mean, with what you have to do. It must get mentally difficult, or at least it sounds like it would after a while." She said. Knowing what he was capable of was scary - the fact that he seemed almost indifferent about it was slightly unnerving, unless he was simply hiding his true feelings, which wouldn't really surprise her. "Perhaps a little too protective for your own good - I seem to have a knack for getting into trouble, in case you hadn't already noticed, and you'll die of worry at the rate I'm going." She said with a roll of her eyes. "But the kind of obsessive love I'm talking about usually ends up the way it almost did with me, violently. It's not a common condition, I don't think, but problematic none the less." Liv shrugged slightly, and realized she seemed to be doing a lot of it these days.

"Fencing with the prince, huh? Did you even tell him where you were going when you took off, probably like some sort of crazy person - no offence meant, of course - or did you just bolt and leave him standing there wondering what the heck just happened?" She asked him with a grin. "Based on how you came in, my money would be on the latter." She laughed, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "You're a bit too adorable for your own good, you know that? Though I doubt any one else would have the guts to say that to you without seeing their guts." She snickered, looking cheerful. The horror of what she had just experienced seemed to have delayed itself upon Maklar's arrival - she was about as cheerful now as she was before the whole thing started, but that wasn't to say that she was dumb enough to think that the nightmares would come later. "Daddy and Jared won't be back for a while yet, so do you want to do anything or would you rather just cuddle?" She asked him, grinning. "You don't really seem like the cuddling type, but I'm not going to complain."

"Yes and no. It is trying at times, mostly though, everyone loves the Prince. Only twice had someone tried to kill him and one was part of a entourage of a leader from another planet. He acted of his own accord, and another was a usurper attempt. I am vigilant about my job, so it was easy to spot the danger. The tying part is the danger from the very man who wears the crown now. It is well known he has a temper.... worse then mine and that's saying something. Where I know self control... He doesn't. ...........I shouldn't be saying that....... don't dare tell anyone I told you that. If it happens to slip, you didn't hear it from me. " He said quickly looking at her for a confirmation before moving on.

"As for the worry..." He purred loudly. "I know you can take care of yourself. And yes I'm quite proud of you kneeing him in the groin and slamming his head into the dresser. You bit him too, that impresses me. He's probably still sore from when I punched him there. " He gave her a wide Cheshire like grin. "But I don't actually mind the worry. You actually are an adventure to be around and never cease to amaze me. I figured humans as frail bodied things but you have proved it otherwise. My worry, is about your mind and heart. When your mind and heart is troubled, it breaks my heart to pieces. " He said softly kissing her forehead lightly.

"The Prince? " He tilted his head. "I don't really know.. I heard zeke happened then everything kinda went red. I don't...... believe I told him....... oh... oops....my bad." He grimaced. "Boy I'm going to get teased and a lecture when I get back.." He groaned and hugged her even closer if that was even possible by now. They were already tangled up with each other. He smiled lightly and took out her ponytail, running his fingers through her hair softly. "My mother does, her and you are the only ones who can say that to me." Once again he burrowed his nose into her neck, still fingering her hair.

"I'm not the touchy feely type at all... but.... with you though.... I kinda want to be. Almost like I need to hold you, to help you feel safe in my arms... I don't mind this at all. I enjoy and cherish moments like this. Can we say like this?" He asked softly his purr jarring his words. "Hmmmm.... I could easily fall asleep like this.."

((My posts will probably slow down some next week because college starts the first, just so you know.

Also I have a cool new RP idea if you want to hear it (unless you have enough on your plate already, which I would completely understand ) smile.gif ))

"I won't tell anyone." Liv promised him before grinning. "So you do think I can take care of myself, that's good." Her cheeks reddened. "You're too sweet. Seriously, no one ever says stuff like this to me." She told him, before laughing. "Of course you didn't tell him, you goofball! You were too busy freaking out." Shaking her head, she kissed his hair, still chuckling. "He's just going to tease you, don't whine about it. It's what friends do. Kinda like I'm never going to let this go. Just imagine his face!" Rolling her eyes, she smiled and allowed him to pull her close. "Of course you could fall asleep like this. I probably could now too." She shrugged. "And I would, if it weren't for the fact that my dad would kill both of us if he found us like this." She snickered. "Which is why when he gets home we're sitting on opposite sides of the couch. Also, I'm blaming you for breaking the lock on the door because it was your fault. I was like ten steps away from the door, but did you wait? Nah." She grinned and shook her head good-naturedly. "You just barged right in. But I don't blame you for that, you were freaking out. Looked like you were about to commit murder. If it weren't for the fact that I know how angry and worried you can get, I probably would have gotten a little scared." Liv started to rub his back again, her hand taking in his skin's warmth. "But I wasn't scared, because I know you won't hurt me." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "By the way, what happened to your armor? I know you're not supposed to take it off."

((Doing work for friend today I'll be slow. Pm me the idea! smile.gif ))

"I'll fix it. " He said sheepishly. "And it um... broke. When i transformed like that. You're dad would probably be mad that I'm here with you alone, especially after an incident. And for breaking the door...." He sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry if I did scare you a little bit

.."

((Okay, no worries! I'll do that now. TS soon?))

Liv nodded in understanding. "Oh, I gotcha." She shrugged. "My dad doesn't actually mind you so much, I heard him say so to my mom. He still wouldn't think any guy I like would be good enough for me, but at least he likes you." She chuckled. "Don't feel bad about the door, Mak, seriously. I'm not mad or anything, and my dad won't be either so as long as you fix it." She sighed, shaking her head and leaning back to cup his face in her hands. "Maklar, I already told you that you didn't scare me, not even a little. Startled, perhaps, but I wasn't scared. You don't scare me because I know you'd never intentionally hurt me." She rested her forehead against his, feeling his breath gently stir her now-loose hair. "There's no reason to apologize, really."

((Yes))

"I'm glad he likes me. And I'm glad that you weren't" he said. "So, anything good happen when I was gone?" He asked. He stretched and yawned running his hands through her hair.

Liv grinned. "I'm kinda hard to scare." She said with a shrug before shaking her head. "Nah, nothing really. Jackson and Hope keep stopping by for advice about wedding planning, Jason has been avoiding me since he feels guilty for what happened with Zeke the first time, and Jared has been busy with work but stops by whenever he can. So I've just been hanging out, mostly. Nothing too interesting. What have you been up to? How have you been doing?" She asked him, smiling in slight amusement as he stretched and yawned, looking a little like a sleepy child that is forcing himself to stay awake. "You look tired." She commented, giving him a worried look. "Have you been sleeping?"

((We can TS after this interaction finishes up))

"I've been sleeping well. Not that well as I used too. I haven't been doing anything really. The Prince had been in a happy daze lately. He's been distracted." He said softly

((Time skip. I can't think of anything))

((Okay. I kinda noticed xd.png ))

Zahar had been in a bit of a happy daze the whole week, counting down the days until he could see Rose again. He knew Maklar would make fun of him for it, but considering his best friend had bolted a few days ago in a panic-induced rage due to the girl he had mentioned (Liv, he thought her name was), the dragun didn't really have much room to talk. Zahar's heightened mood seemed to put his father in a constant state of upset - the king had flown off the handle for several tiny things that week, and Zahar was battling constant stiffness in his joints despite the fact that Maklar gave him bottles of dragun breath in order to restore him back to health. It seemed like years before it was finally time to go back, but finally he was able to pick up Ferris and they were able to go.

"So let me get this straight: Rose wasn't taken, but now she is?" Ferris asked as they flew, raising an eyebrow. "So what changed in the time after you left?"

Zahar shrugged. "I dunno, but you're partially to thank for it. She realized I was jealous."

"You were jealous?" The doctor asked, laughing. "Of me? Wow, man, you're more insecure than I thought. Will she choose the doctor or the prince? Such a hard decision!"

Zahar rolled his eyes. "You're a bit impossible sometimes. Can we talk about something else instead?"

"Sure, how about I ask if she has any cute friends?" Ferris asked with a grin.

Zahar reached over to smack him on the back of the head, though he was smiling as well as the ship landed. "Okay, quick, let's go. Before you say something else. Please try to hide your weirdness while you're here. Is that too much to ask?"

"Maybe a bit." Ferris responded, climbing down first. "I was professional on first meeting, but I'm making no promises for this second meeting."

The prince sighed and the two walked to her house together, and Zahar knocked. "Just do your best, okay buddy?"

Rose was dressed up quite nicely. She had on a Elvish dress (back) and her eyes all colorful. She had on heals and a map of the city with the landing spot circled on a empty field by the hospital. She had a few other maps, and a couple devices with labels that kinda look like remotes with screens in them.

She breezed around the house, gathering her father's things in a army bag to make him more comfortable at Ferris's hospital. Both delighted to see Zahar and nervous about moving her father, she fingered the Arwen eveningstar necklace she had around her neck nervously. She also made fudge, pies, cookies and other treats as a thank you for both men and to calm herself down as she waited for the two to come. Her back door was open for them, so they can walk right inside.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"She's not answering. Should we just go in or..." Ferris trailed, looking to Zahar for an answer.

"We can probably just walk on in, I don't think she'll mind." The prince responded, turning the doorknob and walking straight into a wall of sweet smells - Rose had been cooking. Zahar grinned as the two companions walked into the kitchen. "Oh, you baked sweets! They're my favorite, how'd you know?" He joked, causing Ferris to chuckle.

"Anyone who knows you knows that you love sweets, Prince Zahar." He said with a chuckle, which turned into a laugh as Zahar stuffed a cookie in his mouth in a very un-princely manner the first chance he got.

"Nervous Baker, huh?" Zahar teased, snickering at his pun as he swallowed the cookie and reached over the kiss her on the cheek. "You look gorgeous, love." He murmured into her ear so that Ferris couldn't hear.

"You baked fudge? I love fudge!" Ferris exclaimed. "Can I have her, Prince?"

"Try and I rip your arms off, Ferris." Zahar warned, though there was an amused glint in his violet eyes. "Seriously though, hands off."

Ferris raises his hands slightly in surrender. "You got it Prince, she's all yours. So what's the plan, princess?" He asked Rose with a lazy grin, sitting down at her kitchen table.

She was a nervous wreck. She trembled all over and wrung her green leaf pattern wrist guards in her hands. She smacked the Prince with them on his shoulder. "If this doesn't go well there'll be no sweets for either of you!" She was clearly wound tight like a spring, she couldn't stop moving around, didn't even register what he said to her. In her mind, she was forming plans A through Z and every possible scenario that could happen. As each scenario came to mind.... her worry grew and grew.

"Yes I'm a nervous baker, I don't have any parts for Kyle and I wanted a way to say thank you to both of you, but still, nothing until it's done, I'll be bringing these with me... there's more in the bunker, I thought it would be closer. " she half snapped and pushed him out of the kitchen and into the dinning room.

She took a deep breath and pointed to the circle. "We'll land here, it's blocked off with a hole in the gate that I made. It's a construction sight that went belly up so there's nothing there. It's also right across from the hospital." She moved a couple more maps and picked up a remote with a screen and a small keyboard with a few strange symbols on it. "I'm the one who installed the security cameras to get some of the debt paid off. With this, I can point the cameras elsewhere or have it power down like a malfunction or something. This way they can't check the cameras and have a full out man hunt for us. My father was a top secret weapons designer for the army. He's still important and his designs are still used today. " she said softly and set the remote down.

"The rest of the plan is simple. You two would act like you're going to a LARP with me and are going to visit my father. I have a satchel of tools and I'll rewire the monitor to be able to unhook him and help him out. In case that doesn't work, I have a have set up a faux sight about a cancer treatment experiment for my father's rare form of cancer. And I got a realise form that's very real to file with the hospital. " she moved some papers on the table and handed the doctor it with a pen and pointed out were to sign. "If neither of these plans go as smoothly as we hoped, then and only then is when you use your powers. I personally rather avoid that, but if it helps and you're able to save my Ada... then I will allow it. Does this sound good?"

She was putting cookies and bits of fudge in two large bowl like baskets. She baked a ton of things for them.

Zahar and Ferris shared glances before following her into the dining room and listening to her plan, the two of them wisely choosing to not interrupt. "It sounds like a plan." Zahar agreed. "Ferris and I will wait until you leave to move the ship, that way we'll arrive at roughly the same time so that we can walk in together." He said.

"Are you sure it wouldn't have been easier for me to bring what I needed to the hospital instead of the other way around?" Ferris murmured to Zahar.

The prince shrugged. "We still have no idea what exactly we're dealing with yet, all our disease names are different. Scan him when you get a chance and we'll go from there." Zahar muttered in response. "This way may still be easier."

"Unless your father finds out." Ferris snorted. The doctor didn't know the details, but he was close enough to Zahar that he knew there was no love lost between the two of them. "But I've made sure not to tell anyone, so we should be good."

"Good." Zahar responded. "Anyways, I suggest we go now - there's no use putting it off, and the quicker we move the better. See you in the wolf's den." He told Rose with a smirk. "Just calm down, Rose. You have a telekinetic and a mind controller on your side, everything will be fine. Once we're gone, they wouldn't even be able to find us with a man hunt anyways." He shrugged. "We'll meet you there. Let's go, Ferris."

He nodded towards the door and the two slipped out before Rose had a chance to snap at them again, and Zahar didn't speak again until they were back in his ship. "I know she said no mind control, but if you think it's needed, do it. But be subtle, my head depends on it." Zahar told Ferris.

"Sure thing." Ferris responded with a nod. "Use mind control only if I believe it to be necessary. Hopefully it won't be."

Rose was at the ship, having taken the bunker way around and had a cart full of treats and pies, five other large baskets of cookies muffins and cupcakes. She had on a golden cloak, her hand guards, the army bag at her feet and her satchel at her hip. "Just what do you mean, 'you go on ahead?' We are leaving together you idiots! I can't ride my motorcycle in this and Kyle broke down, and that's the only ride I have! I told you before I get rides from others on these days it will be suspicious if I pull in with my own vehicle and leave it there for who knows how long! You help me get these in the ship Zahar or the cottage cheese cookies are going to Farris." She snapped at the both of them.

Zahar's eyes widened comically and he sent down the ladder. "My bad!" He yelled, mouthing 'help me' to Ferris who simply snickered. "There's no need to give the sweets to Ferris, I've got them!" He said hurriedly, pulling up the cart with his mind and storing it safely in the corner.

"I know you're anxious Rose, but if you could please refrain from insulting our intelligence that would be appreciated." Ferris said, leaning over the hatch. "I am a surgeon, so calling me an idiot is really just -- Ow!"

Zahar sent him a look. "Be nice." He ordered, reaching down to help Rose into the ship. Ferris had strapped himself in beside the pilot's seat, and Zahar moved to buckle himself in to the pilot's seat. "You're going to want to buckle up this time, I have to drive her manually and it may be a bit rougher than usual." He warned, retracting the ladder and closing the hatch. "Alright, guys, let's do this." The prince said, slim fingers skimming and tapping on the screen. The ship jolted slightly, and then was still, hidden windows opening to show their course. "Here we go."

"Doctor or no, you are still a man, and men are sometimes stupid around women. In that case, you are an idiot. " She said simply like it was a fact. "I think I'll dock your fudge count for that doctor." She set the rest of the goodies down and her dad's bag down before sitting behind Zahar and strapping in. "Ready princling. I won't distract you this time. Quite as a church mouse." She said with a small smile.

"I don't get what my gender has to do with being an idiot?" Ferris questioned, confused. "Men can be a bit dumb around women, but women can be the same way around men." The doctor contradicted. "Therefore your argument is a bit weak. It would be like if I were to say -- Ow! Zahar, stop kicking me!"

"You were about to say something stupid." Zahar said calmly as he flew. "If the two of you could just stop bickering and get along... I know that tensions are running high, but arguing will not help any." A few more minutes passed before he spoke again. "Here we go... landing now."

"Your shields are up, right?" Ferris asked.

"No Ferris, I left the shields down. Of course they're up!" Zahar said sarcastically. "Showtime guys, let's move." He said, opening the hatch and swinging himself down. "Rose, you come down next, I'll catch you. And before you ask, no, I'm not catching you too, Ferris."

"I'm teasing him not bickering, there's a difference. " rose retorted. She undid her seatbelt and climbed halfway down the ladder before dropping and letting Zahar catch her.

Once on her feet again she headed carefully over to the hole in the fence. It was hidden well. She pulled it open and let the boys go through before slipping through herself. She then held Zahar's hand as they crossed the empty street to the near empty hospital parking lot.