Sign in to follow this  
Oddsoxdi

March Release?

Hopefully there will be a new release to coincide with the Festival of Eggs... I just keep expanding my Water Army in the downtime.

Hopefully there will be a new release to coincide with the Festival of Eggs... I just keep expanding my Water Army in the downtime.

Not then I think. But maybe for the birthday ?

Not then I think. But maybe for the birthday ?

In May? sad.gif That's a loooong time from now. tongue.gif I was hoping we'd have one this month. Or next month at the latest.

In May? sad.gif That's a loooong time from now. tongue.gif I was hoping we'd have one this month. Or next month at the latest.

I didn't say not until then - but I just don't think there will be an Easter one.

Hmm bummer, was hoping for a release today. Anyway, I´ll keep my scroll free till tomorrow evening. Or maybe something is planned for Easter?

Ugh, now I'm faced with a dilemma. Fill up on eggs or wait to see if something happens tomorrow...boo. dry.gif

It feels like it's been forever, I'd really love a new dragon!

Almost 7 months.

I'm happy there hasn't been a new non-holiday dragon. There have been the holiday breeds, and I've been doing some breeding of my own dragons, so I'm happy. My life right now is rather busy and stressful for various person reasons, so I don't have much time to sit in front of the computer and compete with thousands of other people for eggs.

It feels like it's been forever, I'd really love a new dragon!

Me too! *peers hopefully into tomorrow*

xP

EDIT: *laughs maniacally* Yaaay!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler