Oddsoxdi

March Release?

Hybrid(s)! biggrin.gif Or at least several NDEGs. Maybe a purple-y Pygmy to breed with my Magelight flock. (*goes to look at/squee over the in-progress Lilac Pygmies* :3) Or, like, 4 Drake species and 2 Two-Heads. Oh and I wish the release is on the 25th, since that's the last Friday of the month and also my 25th birthday! ^-^

I hope not. We get nothing but holiday-limited dragons from October to February, that's almost half year, and when finally we get a release, no "normal" dragons yet?

Yes, I'm all for 'normal' dragons too - just not a fan of those who can only breed among themselves.

Well, if we can do multiple variations of xenos in one get go I don't see why we can't do a regular dragon AND a pygmy or a two head or whatever.

As long as it's not a crazy number of dragons I wouldn't mind getting more than one new dragon type at a time every month or two, for a while.

Edited by Tawanda001

Well, if we can do multiple variations of xenos in one get go I don't see why we can't do a regular dragon AND a pygmy or a two head or whatever.

As long as it's not a crazy number of dragons I wouldn't mind getting more than one new dragon type at a time every month or two, for a while.

I'm perfectly okay with getting regular dragons AND getting some hybrid/drake/dino/pygmy/whatever. I'm against not getting "normal/regular" dragons and, instead, getting ONLY whatevers.

I want at least one pygmytwo-headed/drake in the release.

Also, there should be a purple dragon. We don't have as many of those as a lot of the other colours.

Edited by Andygal

I hope not. We get nothing but holiday-limited dragons from October to February, that's almost half year, and when finally we get a release, no "normal" dragons yet?

Yeah but the more that get released the more their breeding pool expands and the less annoying they become tongue.gif We have the most normal dragons, they are the ones we need the least tongue.gif

Just checking in to see if we have a Release today yet.

Still not a fan of the NPEG's.

There are so many completed dragons TJ has got to start having, at least, a new dragon every month. Maybe for just one year, give everybody what they would like.

I'm hoping for anything that's NOT a drake, because I'm pining for drakes to be changed so they can breed with other dragons and if a drake gets released everyone will think that somehow the problem has been fixed.

Edited by Tango

I want a Drake, a hybrid Wyvern, or some two-headed Eastern. But any release from the Completed DR is fine.

Hoping for the Goldfinches, Arctic Wyverns, Spotted Rivers, Lindwurms or the Phoenix Dragons. Especially the Spotted Rivers, though between the Striped River dragon and the (Greater) Spotted Drake, I have a small hope they might have a different name. Ugh, they're so gorgeous, though. *nosebleed* Wouldn't mind the Antarean Dragons reappearing, either.

*sighs and looks at all her Completed List favourites that are no longer on the Completed list, full of hope, even though the chances are tiny* happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Aw, dern! Just popped in to see if we had a Release. I'll go back to what I was doing now. Le sigh.

Aw, dern! Just popped in to see if we had a Release. I'll go back to what I was doing now. Le sigh.

Aw c'mon. We HAVE had a release in February ! It isn't March yet.

There are so many completed dragons  TJ  has got to start having, at least, a new dragon every month. Maybe for just one year, give everybody what they would like.

CR isn't there as a contract that dragons will be released. We all have our favorites from the list that we hope get released but that doesn't mean that everything on CR is going to be or even has to be released in cave. ^^

~

I hope March's release (if there is one) comes before the end of the month. I can't wait for some new dragons! The holiday time is just way too long of a break before we get new dragons to actually play with. :D

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Are new dragons ever released alongside the festival of eggs? I can't remember, but we should be expecting that around Easter time. :D

Are new dragons ever released alongside the festival of eggs? I can't remember, but we should be expecting that around Easter time. biggrin.gif

Looking at old news posts, which go back to early 2010, it doesn't seem like there's ever been a release at exactly the same time as the Festival of Eggs. But there have been releases within the two weeks before and after the FoE, so a March release is totally possible. Personally, I'm really hoping for at least one new breed this month. Preferably more than one biggrin.gif

Hmm.... Wonder if this weekend will bring anything....

I doubt that TJ will release anything earlier than the 26st. If we are lucky.

We got a non-holiday release on 9/20/2014 and the next one on 3/28/2015. I'm not expecting anything better than that on 2016 even if, in the meantime, there were no raffles nor anything else keeping us busy/entertained. Boring, boring, boring Dragon Cave.

It's getting really dull right now with no new releases... Well, at least we have time to finish scroll goals and breed stuff but still, I can't wait for new and exciting stuff!

I was looking through the announcements and noticed that we haven't had a release early in the month since August 2014. So later in the month is probably the safe bet. I'm hoping to see a new dragon this month though whenever it may happen. smile.gif

I was looking through the announcements and noticed that we haven't had a release early in the month since August 2014. So later in the month is probably the safe bet. I'm hoping to see a new dragon this month though whenever it may happen. smile.gif

I understand your point but, considering that we got nothing at all in January, au lieu de raffles, I was hoping for a little something in March to compensate, Guess not.