Oddsoxdi

March Release?

It's that time in DC to ask once again if there will be a Release next Month. What do you guys think/want from a new Release?

I'm ready for a non-Holiday Release myself.

I would love a new release. I was hoping for one in January since we didn't have the raffle, so it'd be really great to see one this month. smile.gif

As for what, I don't really care. One breed. Two breeds. Eastern. Western. Hybrid. Whatever. I'll take anything. laugh.gif

Sounds silly, but I'm hoping for a "non-traditional" dragon to be released. Maybe 2 new eggs, one pygmy and one two-headed, but each one also has an alt form or a form that can only be bred, like yellow undines. It would get more people picking up two-heads and pygmies, at least for awhile. I'd like a pygmy alt that couldn't be gotten unless you bred it with an already-established pygmy, like Crimson Flare or the original butter-yellow pygmy.

Maybe a two-headed you couldn't get unless you bred it with the original two-headed. I'm probably the only one who wants pygmy/two-headed releases, but I think these species need a kick in the pants so people pick up their eggs more often.

If a regular dragon, how about a flower-themed one? I want a green dragon that isn't a vine or earthquake (dunno what they're really called, green, I think) that looks really floral and pretty.

I would also vote for a drake/2-head/pygmy release. Hybrids aren't my thing but a hybrid from one of those would be cool. I don't think I've ever seen a hybrid pygmy concept in DR though. I would also vote for an eastern dragon, or a mix. Two-headed eastern, anyone? Pygmy eastern?

I'd love to see a DC Drake being released. rolleyes.gif

We need some cool new drake breeds!

We haven't had a non-holiday release since August so I really hope we get one in March.

As for what dragon,I'd like an eastern or maybe a hybrid (or both xd.png), but what I'd really love is the Tanglewyrm simply because that's my favorite dragon from the Completed List since ever.

We haven't had a non-holiday release since August so I really hope we get one in March.

As for what dragon,I'd like an eastern or maybe a hybrid (or both xd.png), but what I'd really love is the Tanglewyrm simply because that's my favorite dragon from the Completed List since ever.

I'm SO with you on that choice! It's a gorgeous dragon and I'd try and hoard as many as possible.

What's NDEG?

I am really hoping for a new release, just to move things around. So many beutiful dragons are waiting, so much work, effort, love and time put into them, it's a shame to keep them in a closet wink.gif

I don't particularly care what sort of dragon is released, just preferably soon! And multiple breeds!

I don't think we've had a new sea dragon for a while (eg. Deepsea, Water, Shallow Water, Bluna.) It might be nice to have another one this month.

Edit: I looked at the Completed Section and i'd love to see Threadwings or another type of Lindwurm being released!

Edited by lovecats99

A sea dragon would be really nice o: But I just hope for a new anything! New releases are always so exciting ^^

(snip)

but what I'd really love is the Tanglewyrm simply because that's my favorite dragon from the Completed List since ever.

Oh wow, I'd love to see that dragon released in-cave. It's one of my favorites too. I'll happily collect any new dragon that is released this month, but I'd love to have the opportunity to hoard that one in particular!

If I remember correctly, anything that is going to be released had to have been removed from the completed list for several months. So anything you see there right now is unlikely to be released any time soon.

Anyways ...

I would love a new release. It would be fun to see a new hybrid and trying to figure out what two breeds are needed to breed it. Or just having a surprise release much like how the Purple Dinos were "released" into the cave. No official announcement, just seeing a new egg in the cave and then let the chaos begin. xd.png

Im hoping for a wyrm, amphithere, and maybe an eastern. I think we can go a few more months without another new western or wyvern.

Hybrid(s)! :D Or at least several NDEGs. Maybe a purple-y Pygmy to breed with my Magelight flock. (*goes to look at/squee over the in-progress Lilac Pygmies* :3) Or, like, 4 Drake species and 2 Two-Heads. Oh and I wish the release is on the 25th, since that's the last Friday of the month and also my 25th birthday! ^-^

Id really like a hybrid or two

or those deity dragons from the completed requests

or some rares, DC could use a new rare on par with silvers or golds, preferably pygmy or two header or even a drake, a sup-group dragon that rare would be interesting.