angelicdragonpuppy

Checker Database Center

I've thought this could be a great project, but I've finally just gotten around to adding some of my checkers - I'll be putting in the rest in the next couple days smile.gif

Definitely a great project! Thanks to this database, I've been able to trade for eggs that I never thought to find, and my boyfriend got a mate for his Holly checker!

The encyclopedia and individual dragons' pages now recognize teimarr as "Black Capped Teimarr Dragon" (and they sort that way).

Updated smile.gif

Glad people are finding this useful <3

I bribed someone to add all of my Holiday checkers.

As there were 300+ of them... they earned their bribe! xd.png

Cheers!

C4.

I'm excited this exists, and I can't wait to add mine when I have time!

I've gone through nearly my entire scroll and added <3

I still have a few unnamed adults I'll add once I name them (which will hopefully be sooner rather than later). Enjoy!

Y'all can thank Arella for getting me to kick my rear in gear, lol.

(Wahya, I love your 'note' on the Yule x Tinsel line, made me laugh xd.png)

If anyone ever needs me to update faster don't be scared to send me a PM. I've been slacking lately because I was planning to update once I was done getting mates for my current batch of holidays but ahahah it's TAKING FOREVERRR...

I'm glad! It makes me laugh when I see it too xd.png

Also, those two I thought I had mates for, I don't actually have mates for.

Hey does anyone want a CDC banner?

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=173561][IMG=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/TamoraFire/CDC_banner2_zpsibuwtvp6.png][/URL]

Love this idea! I have tons of 3G checkers and a few higher gens of personal lineages I'd like to get mates for.

Question: When adding dragons to the database, is it ok to add the offspring link if it's someone else's dragon? Or does the offspring have to be on your scroll? Because I rarely leave offsprings on my scroll if I don't have mates ready for them?

Hey guys! In the middle of updating and just wanted to mention a few things:

- With Aegis dragons, please specify (Pacified) or (Enraged). Mixed lineages aren't allowed at this time.

- Kinda jumping off that, but there's some Christmas breed name confusion, so here's the ones being used:

Holly

Yulebuck

Snow Angel (White, Gold, Tricolor)

Ribbon Dancer

Wrapping Wing

Mistletoe

Winter Magi

Solstice

Aegis (Enraged, Pacified)

Snow

Darn confusing things xd.png

- And please remember, you don't need to use sub names like Pygmy, wyvern, amphiptere etc. It's just Dark Myst, Seragamma, Sunsong etc. The only exception right now is Golden Wyverns to reduce confusion with Golds.

- And a new thing, but if you're adding an update, please highlight said row in yellow :3

Just small things but wanted to mention. Thank you all for adding your checkers as making them so easy to move!

The always awesome dirtytabs provided me with a mate I was looking for, and the new couple has successfully produced a behbeh. How do I update the original dragon I posted to now having a mate and offspring? Do I need to denote in the notes line that it's an update of a dragon I previously posted?

Found the info! Will update soon <3

Edited by Wahya

Thank you very much ADP for making this wonderful database! where was I all this time? xd.png

Just added my tinsels, I'll find time to add the rest~! cool.gif

Updated my existing dragons (Highlighted in yellow as you said) plus added all my new pairings ^.^

Edited To Add: I just finished adding in my completed post-Valentine's Week pairings smile.gif

Edited by Pryanka

Thanks for the updated information, ADP! Will you be adding that stuff to the front page FAQs sometime to make it easier to find?

Is this a good checker? https://dragcave.net/lineage/d7wTj

I know that neither black teas or magis are very rare though...

That is not a typical checker. I would call it "alternating" because the black tea is male in the first gen and then female in the second (and vise versa for the magis).

From the FAQ in the second post:

2) As of right now, we are not currently accepting anything that isn't a perfect, two-sprite, non-inbred checker: IE, nothing with hybrids, alts, or avatars, or alternating or multiple checkers. This may change in future, but right now I'd like to keep it simple.

"Good" is relative. If you like the checker, then it is good. However, to my understanding, it cannot be registered to this project.

Hey ADP (HeyDP), in your next update, can you organize the Black(-)Capped Teimarr rows in the database? Their names cut off in the columns and are split by hyphen and no hyphen. smile.gif

Hey ADP (HeyDP), in your next update, can you organize the Black(-)Capped Teimarr rows in the database? Their names cut off in the columns and are split by hyphen and no hyphen. smile.gif

Fixed and updated smile.gif

Wow, I love this database biggrin.gif Great idea and well done on the up-keep.

I've already used it to track down some mates for my checkers, my collection is slowly growing! Just added my checkers, and hope to add more in the future.

Perhaps in your next update you could alphabetically sort these Radient Angel checkers, as they are just tagged on to the bottom at the moment.

user posted image

Thank you very much!