angelicdragonpuppy

Checker Database Center

Hi ADP, while adding some more checkers I noticed one of mine was listed twice already, so I re-added it, highlighted and made a note, but... is there any other (clearer) way we should be marking this kind of things?

@Seahorse: Grrr--the cheeky little things are down there because they're radiEnt instead of radiAnt. I'll fix them when I get home!

@Aleoleo: nope, the note and highlight is more than sufficient! Once I add them in to the main database it's really easy to just scroll down until I find a highlighted row and fix whatever the issue is :3

Be the noodleprizes Shimmer-scales, Shimmers, or Prizes (Eastern)?

Just added all of my holiday checkers (Christmas, Halloween and Valentines), so anyone can request eggs from my lines if they need to. :) 

I added a handful more today as I work on organizing my groups.   I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting them added, so I guess that counts. :D

Updated! Thank you all for your continued support. :) Sorry it took so long as well--last time I checked I didn't remember seeing a ton of entries, but either a bunch happened recently or my 'recent check' was longer ago then I thought, haha! If you ever want things updated faster, feel free to post here to remind me.

@Seahorse (who I assume is HR?) you updated a Radiant Angel x Gold 5g, however, both lines seem to be unrelated (at least at the 4g names I glanced at, haha!) Do you still want me to remove the old one or can both stay?

@Terrafreaky You posted about a duplicate Green Nebula x Frilled checker, but I don't see one at all! Please add? owo

@ EVERYONE IN GENERAL: If you have changed your username, please update your breeder info so I can change your entries! Highlight it in yellow so I know it's an update too, please! :)

On 28/08/2017 at 0:32 AM, angelicdragonpuppy said:

@Seahorse (who I assume is HR?) you updated a Radiant Angel x Gold 5g, however, both lines seem to be unrelated (at least at the 4g names I glanced at, haha!) Do you still want me to remove the old one or can both stay?

Ah I might have made a mistake, I added them so long ago that I can't remember though!

For my Radiant Angel x Gold checkers I should have 2 unrelated lines.

5G Radiant Angel x Gold OffspringFather & Mother

4G Radiant Angel x Gold Offspring:   Father & Mother

I might have mixed them up when editing the offspring maybe?

@angelicdragonpuppy, I think the database was wiped at some point. I remember coming and looking at some of the many checkers that were recorded on it (there were pages worth), but I came back to look at it again today and found that there were almost none of them. Was a new database started at some point or the previous data erased for some reason?

@w5aw5 Are you sure you're looking at the database and not the submission form ? Everything in the database looks fine, but the submission form was recently cleaned out after I updated everything to the database. Alternately, sometimes I filter things in the database to make sure all the breed names were input correctly, and if you happened to check during those few minutes it might have looked empty due to filtering, but all is still there and well! X'D

@Seahorse The 4g was missing but has now been added, thanks :3

25 minutes ago, w5aw5 said:

My mistake, I was looking at the list of lineages to be added to the database. I'm sorry for bothering you.

Oh you're fine, you're not bothering me at all! I actually really appreciate it when people tell me if things are missing, because in the past I have accidentally left the filter on and inadvertently locked people out of 90% of the lineages we have in there, ehehe X'D

Ooh what a great resource! In process of adding mine on there as well. Never thought how annoying it would be to comb through the scroll tracking down all those tiny piddly checkers XD

Thank you so much for mentioning this thread in the Halloween Lineage Aid thread.  This is wonderful!  I have several checker lineages that I like to work on and this will be very helpful.  I happen to have mine listed in an Excel spreadsheet in almost the exact same format you used, which should make it easier to add. I will start adding soon :)

Update - 52 checkers with mates added.  Will add some of my checkers needing mates later.

Edited by julesjag1

13 hours ago, julesjag1 said:

Thank you so much for mentioning this thread in the Halloween Lineage Aid thread.  This is wonderful!  I have several checker lineages that I like to work on and this will be very helpful.  I happen to have mine listed in an Excel spreadsheet in almost the exact same format you used, which should make it easier to add. I will start adding soon :)

Update - 52 checkers with mates added.  Will add some of my checkers needing mates later.

I'm so glad it was of use to you! :D

Thanks for the reminder to not be lazy :P hope the CDC is of use to you all this Halloween!

Also, when adding Zyumorphs, please use the format Zyumorph (Color) :)

Hey guys, a certain annoying person (cough TABS cough cough ;) ) brought up a few recent name changes that I was wondering if you guys would want to see reflected in the database.

Namely:

Two headed --> Split

Pygmy --> Common

Zyumorph (Color) --> Zyumorph (Biome)

Personally I'm eh on the first two (I think they sound more generic now, not less... 'common' doesn't register like 'pygmy' does, and split to two headed is even more eh, but I'd really rather keep Zyus the way they are. Maybe you guys are smarter than me but I still don't remember offhand which biome which each goes to, whereas color is easy to remember who's who.

47 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Hey guys, a certain annoying person (cough TABS cough cough ;) ) brought up a few recent name changes that I was wondering if you guys would want to see reflected in the database.

Namely:

Two headed --> Split

Pygmy --> Common

Zyumorph (Color) --> Zyumorph (Biome)

Personally I'm eh on the first two (I think they sound more generic now, not less... 'common' doesn't register like 'pygmy' does, and split to two headed is even more eh, but I'd really rather keep Zyus the way they are. Maybe you guys are smarter than me but I still don't remember offhand which biome which each goes to, whereas color is easy to remember who's who.

Uh no please keep Zyu the way they are now!! I have to search the wiki every time to know where to find the different variants. :mellow:

I don't really care about the other 2. I was already calling them Splits and Common pygmies before the update, so I'm used to not finding them under their "proper" name anyway. ;)

ADP, ADP! I can't select any cells or hover over links on the A-F sheet. The other sheets are fine, though.

Oops, sorry, never mind. Must've been my browser.

Edited by Dirtytabs

On 11/22/2017 at 8:24 PM, Dirtytabs said:

ADP, ADP! I can't select any cells or hover over links on the A-F sheet. The other sheets are fine, though.

Oops, sorry, never mind. Must've been my browser.

Glad everything's alright! I was away the last two weeks and saw the message but didn't have time to fix it, so I was worried I'd left you hanging all week :'D

Also guys, a heads up: apparently google docs has a small brain, so if you leave a space after adding an entry, it will count it as a separate thing than the normal word. So, for example, "Magma " x "Antarean" will sort below "Magma" x "Nhiostrife," although clearly it should not. So please be careful when typing! <3