TJ09

2016-02-23 - Cafepress Store Closing

I'll cherish my dragon buttons forever, they are on my purse. But I do understand the reason for closing. I just hope that someday a new store comes along with better stuff!

Not much interest for what is avaible in the shop and not to have a credit card doesn't help at all.

Sad to see the shop go. Maybe we will get another shop and then certain images from past events should and a lot of dragons would make great on the products. Now the images are not tempting enough for me.

I'll cherish my dragon buttons forever, they are on my purse. But I do understand the reason for closing. I just hope that someday a new store comes along with better stuff!

This, rather. May one ask if it has ever raised a significant sum for the site or for the artists ?

I remember wanting to purchase a Journal from the store (I think the chicken one) but found that it was too expensive for me, and still is, as well as the fact that I don't have a credit card. sad.gif

It'll be a shame to see it go, but I would be interested to see the merch in the next store, if we get ever one.

Oh... I'm wearing a Magi shirt right now. I think I'll order some more t-shirts before they disappear! smile.gif

I was actually wondering about this not too long ago. I think the main issue is the lack of focus in the designs. I really like Roon's illustrations but I's never buy a shirt with one of them on it. I did look at one of the mousepads but with shipping it would be 20$

People are wondering about possible plushies in the future and a lot of people tend to not have them in shops because of how expensive they are to produce, resulting in them being pricey to the customer.

I'm assuming the store section of the forums will be removed too?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

What about something like this? Many people bought them and they are from an adobtable game too.

I really would like to see a better version from the shop. The products we had where not really what most of us would buy. We need more designs, not all of us have the dragons which where offered as their favorites.

I'm sad to see it go.

I've purchased a T-shirt, and 3 coffee cups.

I was hoping for some new designs. Oh well.

Sorry to hear the store is going to be removed sad.gif Had my eye on a few designs, but could never afford them ^^; Hopefully a different/better store option will be available for those who still like and want the designs (if the store makes a comeback, I mean) ^^; And like others have said, newer designs would have also been good ^^;

I may or may not have ordered 8 t-shirts today... My husband thinks I have too many t-shirts with weird text on them, so I'm fixing that by getting more t-shirts with dragons instead. wink.gif

I also hope there will be another merchandise store in the future. (Plushies? Yes please!)

I don't know about the quality, there's a lot of stuff I'd love to buy if I could.

I hope there'll be a new shop with more payment options (and maybe some more cheaper stuff, ballpoint pens, postcards... ) in the future! smile.gif

Huh. I really overlooked this one. Well, I guess we always have the chance of egg models.

Well, there is always the possibility of a new one later. Thank you for letting us know!

Ah, well. Not surprising, but sad all the same. I'll just order some replacement bumper stickers, then, since I... Am actually surprised that my car will be outliving the store (...Assuming it doesn't die tomorrow or something, but now I suppose I've gone and jinxed it.)

I'll always adore my buttons~

Well, I went ahead and ordered the mug I'd been putting off ordering. Made that decision pretty easy!

Also, random comment: For some reason, when I just go to the cafepress main website and search for dragon cave items it's a couple bucks cheaper than going through the page the site links to...

Ah understandable TJ.

Although I love to buy fandom T-shirts though with cool/interesting/dramatic designs so hopefully if you open up another store we'll get some new designs? please? xd.png we've had the same designs for so so very long.

Edited by 626lavaheart

Sucks sad.gif

Not that I have ever bought anything from the store, haha.

Oh well. I hope we get another type of shop in the future

I clearly need to buy something from it right quick. I never have before but I somehow failed to realize you could buy dragon mugs there.