Poopingdude

what do you think the calm time is in the morning

What is the calmest time in the morning for you?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll is about the calmest time in the morning the choices are 9:00 am-10:00 am 10:00 am-11:00 am or I don't know.

I chose 'I don't know', but only because the other options aren't true for me. Normally the morning is at its calmest between 7 am and 8 am. That's when I'm just getting up and getting ready for the day. I like it because its quiet and I don't have to rush. I can take my time and enjoy the quiet before my day gets crazy busy.

Calmest time of morning for me is between 5 and 7 am. Even the cat is generally quiet, or at least not walking on me and bringing me her toys to throw.

The calmest time in the morning is 5am-7am. If I'm awake at that time I like to sit outside if it's warm.

I hope you don't mind, but I expanded on some of your options, as there's a lot more morning than what you provided. ^^

~

I hate mornings. Not a morning person. The morning is never a source of calm for me, lol.

I'm not a morning person either. I can get pretty grumpy when my alarm clock wakes me up. Other times, weekends or holidays, I tend to sleep in until 11am to noon. My own calm time is past midnight. rolleyes.gif

I like fishing, so the calmest time is often just when the sun is rising. After that the wind starts picking up and clouds roll in and then life sucks.

I hope you don't mind, but I expanded on some of your options, as there's a lot more morning than what you provided. ^^

~

I hate mornings. Not a morning person. The morning is never a source of calm for me, lol.

ok I will think about making more options on polls thank you biggrin.gif

I voted "around dawn", but for me that means "that time when the majority of the people are still sleeping", like, 4-5:30 am, even though dawn is a lot later in winter.

I like the feeling of a fresh new day, to see the world when all the hustle and bustle has not yet begun, I enjoy watching the sky change... and then I go to bed wink.gif Really. I'm not a morning person by all means and getting up early is nearly impossible for me, but I like staying up for so "late" that I get to see the morning anyway.

At least when I don't need to be present anywhere where people keep normal schedules.

Edited by Digital Decay

My favorite time of the morning is when all of the idiots are asleep, everything is quiet, and they aren't bothering me.

I'm a tad bit grumpy in the morning if you haven't noticed.

xd.png

Edited by jillybean711

Yes this.

No part of morning. biggrin.gif

Or maybe around 10:30-11:30 if my sister's dad isn't home.

Before dawn, ofcourse.

That's when the night is at it's coldest, and darkest.

The party-goers have finally crashed, the early birds have yet to wake, the entire area sits still, frozen in a state of slumber. A frigid lifelessness that I've grown to enjoy.

Because of my schedule, I have to get up at 5:30 sometimes.

I'd often put on a jacket and walk outside, before anyone else does, so I can enjoy the peace.

I'm not good with other people, especially the kinds that walk around dressed "gangsta", blaring music out of their arsunine chinese rip-off phone, or the kinds driving around in a car equipped with massive subwoofers, with the chalga on full blast, as if no one else is listening. There are a lot of those in some areas of where I live, and quite frankly, I wish I could take a knife or something and purge them.

My morning treks are therapeutic.

Edited by Drakkoh

I'm most definitely a night owl and hate mornings, but I always stay up until dawn due to insomnia

I'd say around 4-5am is the calmest time because everyone's asleep and the world is quiet and no one expects anything from you, like all your responsibilities don't really matter for a little while

No time of morning is calm under my wrath- Oh wait, wrong. I do like those times when others are usually still sleeping, meaning the very early morning hours. Probably 3-5am. Even though there are exceptions; since I'm not a morning person, those times work only if I've been staying up for that long or accidentally woken up. And if I'm alone. And if that time is during some holiday. Especially during the summer holiday those morning hours are golden.

The morning (Yes,all of it) is the opposite of calm. Abrupt get-ups,vomiting from brushing,nausea,headaches,being literally so tired i need help walking,everything i touch hurts me,and the loud screaming of the birds outside.