Obscure_Trash

Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event

I shall happily join in this event. I love Holiday dragon lineages and will be more than happy to share the love.

Lineage requests, huh? Sounds like a mighty good idea to me, since it can give people an idea of what to breed.

Thankfully most of mine have mates already so they'll be getting bred for the event tomorrow. But could I request these two, please;

4th gen Copper from Male Black Marrow checker, unrelated to this lad

3rd Gen Spessartine from Female Shadow Walker, unrelated to this lass

Send some >50 sweet, pretty, rare, cute, misscolored, awesome halloweenkin to the AP. Hope whoever finds them likes them enough to keep smile.gif

P.S.: Still missing one last halloween mate myself. Please let e know if you can breed a 3g Almandine Pyralspite from f Grave x m Almandine Checker as a mate for her. Thank you!

Edited by Skythestral

30 dragons bred, 19 eggs sent to the AP and one egg held back to gift to someone who requested it here. Overall, not bad. My dragons were more cooperative this time (except my metals, they're stubborn as ever xd.png)

Edit: Or I would gift it, but seems their inbox is full xd.png Not sure how to contact them now.

Edited by CharonDusk

Bred all my Halloweens smile.gif

No metals, but one 3G Spriter Alt descendant hit the AP.

And why do I have so many Lurker checkers?!

Happy to breed all mine later today biggrin.gif

If anyone has any special 2nd gen requests please PM to arrange will be breeding from 1.30 PM - 6.30 PM DC time, have all from 2008 onwards smile.gif

Edited by rrattts

I bred 70 Halloween dragons (basically all apart from PBs & those with other Holiday dragons).

I sent 53 eggs (including two metals) to the AP.

The rest were no eggs, including six refusals sad.gif I didn't have enough Purples to use fertility on all the Halloween dragons I hadn't bred before. Ah, well, only one of those was of huge importance. It was one of those 'click before I realised I shouldn't have moments' *wry grin*

I was egg-locked so I couldn't try to breed something specific. Still I hope the ones I did breed will help someone.

Thanks to SockPuppet Strangler for organising this event.

Thanks for the reminder, Sock! ^-^

I only have a handful of completed Halloween pairings. I do have CB Pumpkins (one male and one female), Graves, Desipis and Caligene if anyone would like to make a request. Or suggestions are welcome too. Feel free to PM me.

If anyone can help me with those noted below I would be super grateful.

3rd gen Black x Shadow Walker for (Namesless)

3rd gen purple Nebula x Shadow Walker for Starry Mistwing

4th gen Silver x Shadow Walker for Shinging Shadow

3rd gen green Copper x Cave Lurker for Terror Patina

3rd gen Fever x Grave for Fevered Terror

Thank you Fly-By-Night for the lovely Avatar wub.gif Now I'm off to do some breeding myself!

Hello smile.gif

I was away form DC for a few years, but I will be happy to breed some 2G shadow walker- kins. PM me, if you need something smile.gif

Bred all of my lineaged Halloweens that have established mates. smile.gif

Thank you Fly-By-Night for the lovely Avatar wub.gif

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help you - I also tried for the Magma x Caligene that someone requested, but my Caligenes seem to be having a bad day. dry.gif I only got two eggs from them, which is highly unusual!

Well, I bred my Marrows, Caligenes and a few of my Lurkers, and then I got a z-code which needs to get picked up first xd.png Will continue in a few hours!

I bred some nice 2nd and 3rd gens. No luck pairing Diamondwings with any of them though -- all the ones I tried gave me no egg! blink.gif

I have just realized that I let my lineage building get seriously behind, though. If anyone can breed 2nd gen Frostbite from female Shadow Walker or 2nd gen Trihorn from male Shadow Walker, I would be very grateful. I also wouldn't be opposed to a bloodswap for this.

Edited by purplehaze

All of my Halloweens are on CD now for obvious reasons, but if anyone needs 2g anythings from Halloweens, feel free to poke me in a week! I'll try anything but gold/silver mates (since those would probably use up all my Halloweens with no success >___<)

And all of my dragons have been bred. There are some that are currently sitting in the departure thread if anyone is interested. I started breeding while unlocked.

I would not be opposed to doing a Christmaskin only breeding in November.

(Hopefully this batch of holidaykin offspring has better luck than the last. Eight babies were picked up and ended up running completely out of time and dying.)

Bred my Thuwed pair.

@Viridis - incoming PM.

Edit: Cannot PM you. Apologies.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I bred what few things I could so hopefully they get picked up.

I did leave my 2 male and 2 female Desipis unbred so if you need a second gen from one, ask me! I may be able to do it biggrin.gif

If anyone has a 2nd gen Magma from a female Grave or a 2nd Gen Brute from a female Desipis poke me please, I need mates x_X

edit: thanks Lesh! My Desipis are still available!

Edited by dragontamer44722

I got lots of "no egg"s and "no interest"s, but also some pretty eggs. smile.gif

(I'm locked so they all intentionally auto'd.)

Now to keep some slots open for when all the Holiday-Kins appear... ^^

@purplehaze: Sending you a Tri-Horn, can try for a Frostbite when I'm unlocked.

edit: nope, no Frostbite - they weren't interested.

Edited by Ruby Eyes