Sign in to follow this  
AppleMango

Valentine's Day~

What did you do for Valentines day? smile.gif

Was it something special? Or did you just have a normal day? smile.gif

I went to the arcade with my boyfriend, then we had lunch at a Japanese restaurant, went to the movies and saw Deadpool, then went to an Italian restaurant for dinner. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I hope you all had a great day too! Even if you're single, you can show your love to your family <3

I just had a normal day like any other. I do wish I still have that group- #TeamForeverAlone and have virtual ice cream and balloons. I miss that but I suppose I'm still okay.

We got new schedules at work so I had to work today. dry.gif That felt weird.

Went to McDonald's after. rolleyes.gif

Edited by CatCreature

I just sit around and drink coffee and green tea all day, but that's everyday so, yeah, normal day for me.

I talked to her on mic like any morning but we said Happy Valentines day. Unfortunately she has company over today, but when we find the time we're going to play a game called Scrap Mechanic together :3

I generally dislike this holiday.

This holiday used to be about confessing one's feelings to their love interest.

I can go on a rant about how now consumerism has hijacked it and turned into nothing more than a shallow marketing ploy to sell sickly sweet rubbish at jacked up prices, but this is the internet. Nobody cares anyway.

I've been going it solo for the past few months ever since I caught my ex cheating, so today I celebrate nothing, other than the release of the new Deadpool movie.

It quite well lived up to the hype, actually.

Glad to see something else mainstream that hasn't been watered down and made more "PC", out of fear that it might offend some damn uppity crybabies.

Edited by Drakkoh

Uh... my day ain't over yet. Well, went to visit some relatives and snowmobiled. That's it.

my roommate is going out with her boyfriend so i'm going to enjoy having the house mostly to myself, maybe watch movies in the living room and have some chinese takeout.

Just a normal day like any other. I'm not really bothered by the fact I'm single, especially since I still have a whole life ahead of me.

Probably just going to spend time with my family later.

Normal day. Spent too much time on youtube, wrote job applications and worked on a project. Just now I realize that I haven't left the house in all day and I forgot to eat dinner. Ah well. I made a nice drink at least.

Valentine's the one holiday I don't care about at all anyway. Too much pink and fat hearts and sugary sweetness. I had enough of it already two days ago.

Bring me ghastly ghouls and mysterious cold winter nights instead!

Edited by Ripan

I was really afraid of today to be honest. It's been a couple of weeks since I've spoken with my 'boyfriend', we've broken up and it made me feel terrible. Since than I constantly check my phone in hope that he would write 'I am sorry' or at least 'thank you, I will miss you'. Anything, just anything would be enough.

So... he didn't write. But I had dragons to catch, an adventure to participate in and a pint of beer, so it's not all that bad smile.gif I just need to keep myself distracted from thinking too much about him, about my mistakes, my weeknesses and so on. I don't want to battle daemons again. I want to be happy.

/it's good to vent out sometimes, forgive me for this rambling. I just don't have anyone to talk to right now and I am pretty messed up in the head/

I was out with church folks, selling Easter eggs for charity. I missed a phone call from the boy I really, trurly, definitely don't have a crush on, got a marriage proposal from a 14-year-old boy and began reading an interesting horror story - all this during the egg sales.

Sign in to follow this