TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The eggs are looking for something purplish......crosses fingers....

And TJ's codes are interesting too....match...maker!!!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

The eggs remind me some of the hooktalon egg. I wonder if the similarity will continue.

Lovely eggs and I liked the story so far but is the story meant to end once you get the invitations? I am getting nowhere from there...

Yes, it is. Read the final lines again, it says that it's getting late and to deliver them the next day.

Thanks biggrin.gif

This egg is gorgeous!

Oh boy do I have a lot of invitations! And I also found a bug in the game. No, I mean a literal bug. As in I have a fly in my inventory. lmfao

Yay! I got me two very easy! I was afraid it took more time to get.

Thank you, TJ! New eggs are so pretty. Can't wait to see hatchlings:)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Match and Maker, hmm, interesting. (Oh god, hope the adults have purple on them as well! =D )

Er, how long does the event last? Can't update the calendar until I know. =p

hehe In case no one has completed today's task, I'm going to white this out -> Anyone else notice that the invitations she dragon gives you look like the past Valentine dragons? laugh.gif (or is it just my eyes/mind playing tricks on me?)

blink.gif Holy cow I got my two already (I'll say it again, YAY PURPLE!!!) and I'm shocked! Usually it takes a few hours with my slow connection so I'm really happy right now~ ^-^

Also, I want to second (third?) a huge thank you to the organizers of the event for keeping this one a nice and simple text adventure (Still a little sore that I didn't get to decorate a cave last year because all I got was the Flappy Loading Dragon of Doom for a week... :/) which is making me really nostalgic for the early Haunted House and wreath stories from years ago. c:

Spoilers?: So I'm guessing that Valentina is a Val '09 dragon, since there's six invitation scrolls that seem to represent the other breeds (Sweetling, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Arsani, Radiant Angel, and Heartstealer, in that order) and I'm also going to guess that Harvey is a Sweetling. :3

Edited by Denwayasha

Sounds like it will last 7 days??? He says one a day, and 7 stories? I think....????

Was about to say, seeing what SockPuppet said, they might be called Matchmaker Dragons. Calling it now!

Just have to let my first batch of babies hatch and I'll restock (with two new babies of course!)

Oh I'm super pumped!! Purple dergs

Anyone else having issues with Silvi's? I had to try THREE times before the site acknowledged that my scroll exists let alone has hatchies and eggs on it. blink.gif

Yes, I used to put my eggs there during holidays and was experiencing problems just like that around the highest point of holiday traffic.

Pretty eggs. I can't wait to see what hatches out of them.

I have already caught my two. Was even able to pick my codes because the eggs were sitting there through several refreshes.

I completed the first day's adventure, too. I hope there is a bit more to the ones to come. This one ended too quickly. wink.gif

Thanks to TJ, the spriter/s of the new dragon and to all those who made this new event possible.

Happy Valentine's Day, DC!

Sounds like it will last 7 days??? He says one a day, and 7 stories? I think....????

Oh, hehe, thank you. I read the first post like five times and missed that. rolleyes.gif

its in the cave? i cant even get 1 much lest see 1 its very popular considering i cant find 1

Refresh the page every 0:05 minutes. And then hope.

Oh, hehe, thank you. I read the first post like five times and missed that. rolleyes.gif

Oh, good then I didn't read it wrong either!!! laugh.gif

its in the cave? i cant even get 1 much lest see 1 its very popular considering i cant find 1

5 minute drops for new eggs and houries of longer drops upon the hour

they are definitely there

5 minute drops for new eggs and houries of longer drops upon the hour

they are definitely there

thanks i will bee looking out for them

TJ's eggs have a really small amount of views. But then again, these babies only appeared 46 minutes ago. laugh.gif

Got one so far! Looking forward to trying out the event /v\

Yes, I used to put my eggs there during holidays and was experiencing problems just like that around the highest point of holiday traffic.

Good to know that I'm NOT loosing my insanity. tongue.gif

Anyone have guesses on what kind of dragon might hatch from these eggs? ^-^ The pattern on the egg is really interesting, either like a lotus or crystals maybe. (The other thread for discussing this specifically got closed down and I was re-directed here, so... I would love to hear what other people are speculating!)