TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Anyone else having issues with Silvi's? I had to try THREE times before the site acknowledged that my scroll exists let alone has hatchies and eggs on it. blink.gif

Happy Valentine's day ! biggrin.gif

Great event and lovely eggs wub.gif

Can't wait to see the other stories and the adults xd.png

I have been stalking this site for five years. Finally, for the first time, I actually remember to log in for a holiday event. This is going to be fun. biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ!!

I got the beetle, the pearl and the scrolls. Then got to the part where the scrolls had to be given to Harvey. Is that all that happens?

These eggs are amazing though, they look like those crystals you could buy and grow as a school project. So pretty.

The event is really cute! A few typos, but still enjoyable. I love story events like this.

And the new valentines are intriguing. I'm noticing a bit of pretty purple on these rolling eggs!

Okay, I chanced a five-minute drop and got my two! I'm happy. They look great.

What an intriguing egg! And another adventure, how delightful. smile.gif

Thanks TJ & co! Happy Valentine's Day everyone. wub.gif

Thanks TJ and Happy Valentines day everyone <3!

Edit:grabbed my 2 eggs already and they are so lovely! wub.gif

Edited by tsukinoyoru

These are some really interesting eggs! I can't decide if the pattern on the bottom half looks like crystals or like flower petals (plus flowers sounds like an appropriate theme for Valentine's Day). What does everyone else think? Any guesses?

Got my eggs in a three minute slot. As for the event... Yay. I like collecting things. Loved the Christmas event because i am good at puzzles. Shall likely love this even because I like to collect things... even if one was a bug. xd.png

Ah, and again that you spriters, organizers, writers and TJ for holding these special events. Happy days.

Edited by Nyxity

Pretty eggs. Kudos to the spriters.

I have to wait a couple hours for them because I'm waiting for others to hatch and I have to abandon a misgrab, but I'm ok with that.

As for the event, I kinda already breezed through the first day. ^^; But looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

More errands! D|

I won't lie, that made me laugh. I guess our poor player is just going to forever be known as the town helper now!

Thanks to TJ, the spriter(s), whoever did the charming adventure and our lovely and charming Mods for this - the eggs ARE, indeed, also lovely! And purple, too, one of my favorite colours. smile.gif

Merry Valentine's, to one and all! laugh.gif

I won't lie, that made me laugh. I guess our poor player is just going to forever be known as the town helper now!

That's the curse of every RPG protagonist ever.

Thanks TJ and staff for the cute EGGY and the EVENT! wink.gif

Happy Valentine's to all and to all have wonderful time with your LOVED ones!!