TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Except that that's only words. I live in hope of these having an actual BSA....

Even if not - this one is MUCH funnier laugh.gif

OMG a Refusal Redo BSA would be SO great. *Fingers crossed*

I have 29 objects...  Is that all of them?

Thanks for the fun, TJ and Spriters...

I have 29 now too (I chose not to collect the statue). So... yay us? biggrin.gif

ETA: My second Mutamore hatched, too. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I don't hate that they're male, I should've explained that. I just hate that the idea that them possibly being male didn't even pass my mind. I kind of have a ton of mental issues,and me screwing up with the names and everything,made my anxiety problems act up which is why I was using all caps. I'm not angry just really panicky,because I utterly failed at naming my dragons.

Next years Valentine's dragons will most likely be female. You can keep these ones named as they are(as place holders, so no one else takes them before then) and then move them to the new female ones. Maybe, I'm not really sure how you chose your names, but there is always the option of re-naming them, or just deleting their names if you want, so please try not to worry. <3

I mean this in the most reassuring way possible, but reading it in my head, something sounds wrong with it, so please do know it's said in the most reassuring way possible. smile.gif

I don't really like the colors of the new dragons. To me the adults look like they have no skin, just bare flesh. Kinda like they're trying to be Halloween dragons rather than Valentines.

Their description is pretty funny, though. biggrin.gif

The 'imitation halloween' thing is what makes them so AWESOME! LOL!

Think about it.. they've got that silly description.. and it looks like they forgot to put on their coat (skin) before going outside. tongue.gif

I absolutely adore them.. they are now my favorite v'day dragon.. can't wait until next year so I can hoard a ton of them. biggrin.gif

I really like the poses on the new Dragon. They'll look fantastic with many of the different breeds. Thanks again TJ and Spriters. I appreciate all that you do to make the site awesome <3

OMG a Refusal Redo BSA would be SO great. *Fingers crossed*

I'm hoping for the same.

~*~

Oh my gosh, I love how today's chapter ended. It left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. wub.gif

I've been playing on my Fire all week, and it's been doing odd things now and then, so just wanted to double check. ... today's story only had one option per page, yes?

ETA - Thanks!

Edited by jocosa

I've been playing on my Fire all week, and it's been doing odd things now and then, so just wanted to double check. ... today's story only had one option per page, yes?

Yes.

I really like these Valentine's Dragons. They're not your typical girly-looking things. They're fierce and I like it.

yes. The torches and chalk rock were from day 2.. and were the reason for the blank space. They were added retroactively for those who had missed them.

Thank you for taking the time to add these *hugs* it was a lovely surprise to see them in my inventory.

I love the story and enjoyed playing with the little arsani today.

For those of you who are counting. I now have 29 items including the torch and the statue.( again, thank you so much for adding them)

ETA

Oh my! just seen the adult Mutamore Dragons. Wonderful! The description made me giggle, and I love the pose. Thank you for the lovely new dragon Infinis.

Edited by velvet_paw

Do you guys want more info? I assume that's a fairly stupid question... of course you do!

• Adults and hatchies are fully amphibious, and breath both air and water.
  • Hatchlings tend to undergo rapid mood changes, going from extremely friendly to wanting to be alone in short order, and back again
  • They possess little magical ability, though do have the ability to find the nearest water and sand, no matter where they are
  • Can swim slow for long periods, or fast for very short ones, but they lack stamina at the swifter speeds
  • They are solitary dragons for most of the year, typically spending their time exploring.
  • They are nomadic, and do not maintain a fixed territory, preferring to move on once they have fully explored an area.
  • While they are in their solitary phase, Mutamores are very grouchy and grumpy, best avoided at all costs
  • Breeding season begins in February, and they become incredibly, annoyingly chipper and friendly while seeking a mate for themselves and others
  • Mutamores nest at the end of their “friendly” phase, digging a nest into sandy substrate and viciously guarding it from all comers, including their mates. Once the eggs hatch, Mutamores become grumpy again, abandoning the hatchies as soon as they can care for themselves.
  • Most Mutamores spend many of their younger years in fresh and brackish rivers and lakes, only moving to the open ocean as their primary home once they achieve great size. They can be found in all temperature zones.
  • Mutamore dragons will eat anything living, but will refuse anything that they did not see killed.
  • Larger Mutamores will often show a strong preference for sharks, with some of them traveling for weeks to hunt that special sharkish meal

Enjoy!

Cheers!

C4.

Bumping for those who missed. o3o

When we were exploring the cave on day 2, did anyone catch what the status looked like near the end? I don't think I got the chance to see it, because I found the crystal room already... yet I was able to tell the Elder Heatseeker about it. How could I tell him if I haven't even seen it yet?

Ok guys: Heres the deal: I know a lot of you missed items, either by skipping paths or getting caught in funky loops. Please do not get hung up on that. There WILL be a chance to go back and get everything you missed, and re-read everything you skimmed over while clicking through to fast.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK LATER, TO GET THE MISSING ITEMS. Be patient.

Bless your heart Thuban. wub.gif I was one of those mad clickers sad.gif

Awwww I loved today's story! I had fun picturing the hatchlings running around. So cute!

I have 30 items.....

Named my two new Vals Crocodile Love and Dundee's Passion.

Since I idiotically missed getting the flowers I only have 29 things.

Here are my thoguths:

The majority of the users here can speak and understand english quite well from what can I see on this forum. However for a big part of them this is not their main language, so I would like to suggest to not have any more event in the future that requires reading and understanding long texts to be fully completed. Reading long texts in another language is really heavy. The 2011 and 2013 halloween events were great because you could go back on previous scenarios if you missed something, and time was given to understand what to do.

Other events hadn't required such test comprehension to fill your badge, letting you enjoing the event without the fear of missing something.

I honestly didn't ejoied this event because even if it was well done and gosh, the objects were so cute, I was too worried of missing something like the statue I didn't get, so I read every single day on the wikia to be sure to get anything.

If you give "choices" about what to do or not to do in a "choose-your-own-adventure" could you please warn us that there aren't bad or good choices? It worked well with the last Christmas Event!

Also please let us re-do the various scenarios while the event is still active, so we can catch up missing objiect.

I know that probably this won't affect this valentine, but I hope that it will be remembered for next events.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Bless your heart Thuban.  wub.gif    I was one of those mad clickers  sad.gif

I was one of those loop de loops. I read slowly... extra slow lately since my brain can't seem to process information as well as it should... So, fast clickers and slow clickers alike have fallen into the clutches of the Valentine Madness! wink.gif

Not all is lost Penny Pigtails. biggrin.gif

Edited by Nyxity

Here are my thoguths:

The majority of the users here can speak and understand english quite well from what can I see on this forum. However for a big part of them this is not their main language, so I would like to suggest to not have any more event in the future that requires reading and understanding long texts to be fully completed. Reading long texts in another language is really heavy. The 2011 and 2013 halloween events were great because you could go back on previous scenarios if you missed something, and time was given to understand what to do.

Other events hadn't required such test comprehension to fill your badge, letting you enjoing the event without the fear of missing something.

I honestly didn't ejoied this event because even if it was well done and gosh, the objects were so cute, I was too worried of missing something like the statue I didn't get, so I read every single day on the wikia to be sure to get anything.

If you give "choices" about what to do or not to do in a "choose-your-own-adventure" could you please warn us that there aren't bad or good choices? It worked well with the last Christmas Event!

Also please let us re-do the various scenarios while the event is still active, so we can catch up missing objiect.

I know that probably this won't affect this valentine, but I hope that it will be remembered for next events.

The event makers have confirmed there will be a chance at the end to go back and get any objects you missed, so fear not. smile.gif

I like this Valentine event, it's lovely coming back every day and getting something new to read. I've gotten all 30 items so far, and I'm definitely waiting forward to seeing where the story goes next. ^^

The event makers have confirmed there will be a chance at the end to go back and get any objects you missed, so fear not. smile.gif

oooooh! thank you ADP, you gave me a big relief! Nice to hear, so it wasn't so messed up after all xd.png

If there was any real reason not to take the statue, such as the chance of angering things, I would have made a point to mention it. I dont think it would have came up later in the story, if someone else had written day 4 stuff. It was a just for fun twist.

Hopefully, the ability to go back and redo things differently, will be enough to help ease some of the problems that came up during the event. I'm pretty optimistic that the replay will be enough for most things.

If there was any real reason not to take the statue, such as the chance of angering things, I would have made a point to mention it. I dont think it would have came up later in the story, if someone else had written day 4 stuff. It was a just for fun twist.

Hopefully, the ability to go back and redo things differently, will be enough to help ease some of the problems that came up during the event. I'm pretty optimistic that the replay will be enough for most things.

I don't have the statue, but since I consciously chose not to take it I wasn't sweating it! Still, it is nice to know that I will be able to "collect" the sprite at the end. Thank you, Thuban. smile.gif