TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Alright, I got my 2 and finished the quest before viewing this thread.

It was nice experiencing that "OMG AMAZING SPRITE(S)" feeling.

Well, now to wait for Day 2.

And Happy Valentine's Day <3

Caught my two eggs and played the first day's story. Thanks, TJ, and everyone who worked on creating this year's event.

Hurray! I love the new eggs! smile.gif Completed today's story already. It's so sweet - reminds me of the christmas story, only in text.

Although I am a (very) teensy bit disappointed because this probably means there won't be a raffle... maybe. (Still hoping!)

Excellent! A text-based adventure! This is much better than the Christmas interactive that my equipment couldn't run smile.gif

Cool codes for those new eggs BTW TJ wink.gif

Happy St. Valentine's Day everybody!

So, did anyone get something else in the event? I got the pearl, six scrolls and a beetle. Was there something else I should have gotten?

I got these too, but these sorts of events always make me nervous that I'm missing something. Hopefully not! c:

AYYYY! DRAGON EGGS! And they are not PINK!

Also, click adventure! NICE. I wonder where it will lead to.

Um this is BS because I just waiting for midnight EXACTLY refreshing the cave pages and there are NO new eggs dropping. I'm very mad, this always happens and I never get my eggs. You guys need to give everyone the eggs automatically for logging in.

Relax,Thorn.ALL anyone can nab is TWO so just refresh every five minutes or so until you've nabbed your two eggs.Just takes a bit of patience.Took me a bit over ten minutes to nab mine.

Love the egg design! biggrin.gif

Luckily, I've managed to nab both of the new eggs fairly quickly.

The eggs remind me some of the hooktalon egg. I wonder if the similarity will continue.

Lovely eggs and I liked the story so far but is the story meant to end once you get the invitations? I am getting nowhere from there...

Yes, it is. Read the final lines again, it says that it's getting late and to deliver them the next day.

Edited by Xasora

The eggs are beautiful and were, surprisingly easy to catch. That was such a pleasure this time.

Love to all on this St. Valentine's Day! wub.gif

Got one of my eggs, need to wait a couple of hours to get the next one as I am locked xp. Also finished the event for the day.

*looks at dragon codes*

Match

Maker

Well played, TJ. Well played.

Got my two absolutely lovely eggs! Woot! And ran through the first day of the event already. Way too excited about that... laugh.gif Now to wait for my other eggs to hatch so I can finish breeding.

Excellent! A text-based adventure! This is much better than the Christmas interactive that my equipment couldn't run smile.gif

ditto to that

Considering that TJ's dragons have the codes Match and Maker, it would makes sense if the new dragon was a Matchmaker Dragon!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ♥

I don't unlock for another two hours, but it's going to be difficult to resist the temptation to grab my two right away. I really love the codes on the two example dragons on the first page, they're great!

Going to give the event a try soon, from the few bits and pieces I've read so far it'll be fun. •3•

There was a spelling error in one of the story segments. I had a screenshot, but I can't seem to upload it. I also was afraid of spoiling anything. >.< What should I do/who should I tell?

Pretty eggs! And day 1 adventure completed. I am looking forward to the next days, and of course, seeing what sort of dragon we get this year. Thanks as always, TJ and staff.

Well, I've got my one, and will get the other tomorrow when my next egg hatches. Egg bodes well for a slightly different colour scheme this year though!