TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

That drop went fast. I didn't manage to grab any. Maybe at the next hour? (I hate trying to hunt at the 5 minute drops)

I wonder what this dragon will look like. I really like the eggs!

Got my two. And it SEEMS like I might have gotten to the end of the day's adventure? At least, there doesn't seem to be any way to continue after you complete what you are asked to do originally.

{Trying to be spoiler-free with my posting, dontchaknow.}

This is like a text-based adventure, then. That's so cool! I love these sorts of things. I'll assume the map it's got going on is the same from the Christmas game?

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Was able to get my eggs fast and have completed day one on the event. Thanks TJ and Spriters.

So, did anyone get something else in the event? I got the pearl, six scrolls and a beetle. Was there something else I should have gotten?

Love the eggys!!! The event looks like it will be a lot of fun too!! Very excited to see what the rest of the days adventures are!! ^^

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2016-02-14.js"></script>

Um this is BS because I just waiting for midnight EXACTLY refreshing the cave pages and there are NO new eggs dropping. I'm very mad, this always happens and I never get my eggs. You guys need to give everyone the eggs automatically for logging in.

So, did anyone get something else in the event? I got the pearl, six scrolls and a beetle. Was there something else I should have gotten?

-shrugs- I got the same thing.

Happy Valentines everyone. Thank you TJ and all the staff/spriters. Love the new eggs.

mystyic

hehe Got my 2, and one of them as an appropriate code for this happy.gif Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got my two eggs, finished today's adventure I guess...... maybe there'll be more than a minute's worth of story tomorrow. The eggs look GORGEOUS, though!

Um this is BS because I just waiting for midnight EXACTLY refreshing the cave pages and there are NO new eggs dropping. I'm very mad, this always happens and I never get my eggs. You guys need to give everyone the eggs automatically for logging in.

Patience. The eggs will be dropping for three days, this initial hubbub will calm down soon enough.

Lovely eggs and I liked the story so far but is the story meant to end once you get the invitations? I am getting nowhere from there...